Thread: Noxen Hacks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #1
    suipid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    87

    Exclamation Noxen Hacks.

    Last night I was hacked, and I have witnesses, some people from MPGH that went into my vent were there with me. I will not give out the hackers name, and I would hope that they don't eathier, because I don't want to ruin the kid's site.

    Well, now that I have said that.. I finally got my PC IP refreshed (2 hours of waiting on ISP to fix), and I get online to see that my post has been closed after only a short delay of time?

    80% of you are leechers, do you know that?

    Poor leechers, but don't worry my hack has been finished, as I promised. Actually, It was finished last night, but you guys are UNthankful as hell. My hack will be released, but it will still have a key protection on it, and I deleted all the keys from yesterday.

    The only people with keys are the people from last night, and they know who they are. MPGH no longer will have this hack because I have given it to a underground community whom I will not mention here.

    Thanks for fucking up your chance to make MPGH bigger.
    Last edited by suipid; 09-16-2008 at 05:57 AM.

  2. #16
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Starecase View Post
    I was there last night, he really was hacked. The hack is real, I've been using it all night.
    O' RLY? come in game and show it?

  3. #17
    ImNoobzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Naha, Okinawa
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    y would they ban him?
    he didnt do anything wrong
    Well.
    He said he was going to release it yesterday, never did.
    Now he's flaming MPGH and call 80% of us leechers, like he didn't leech this hack?
    Secondly, he makes up excuses like him getting hacked.
    Why would they hack you anyway, that's a pretty lame excuse.
    And if somebody was hacking him, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be talking to the people that got a key code over vent.

  4. #18
    CharlieTheUnicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    killing Towel Heads
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    becuz of all the noobs only a small number of people r getting them now
    if he realeses his hacks will someone PM give them to me even if im a noobie nooob
    Last edited by CharlieTheUnicorn; 09-16-2008 at 06:32 AM.

  5. #19
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Go buy the VIP.

    END THE FED

  6. #20
    malbolger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Don't worry people, he never had any hack, AT MOST they made a small GUI which made it look like it was loading something, Then he just plays on a well known Public hack from another site and turns on a speed hack *yawn*.... Notice how it went "public" "public with private" "private you noobs suck".. Yeah he never had a hack, other then a public one, trying to disguise as his to earn respect and fish you guys for info.

  7. #21
    ImNoobzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Naha, Okinawa
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by malbolger View Post
    Don't worry people, he never had any hack, AT MOST they made a small GUI which made it look like it was loading something, Then he just plays on a well known Public hack from another site and turns on a speed hack *yawn*.... Notice how it went "public" "public with private" "private you noobs suck".. Yeah he never had a hack, other then a public one, trying to disguise as his to earn respect and fish you guys for info.
    Ya figured.
    This guy is another douche bag looking for attention..

  8. #22
    alimarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by suipid View Post
    Last night I was hacked, and I have witnesses, some people from MPGH that went into my vent were there with me. I will not give out the hackers name, and I would hope that they don't eathier, because I don't want to ruin the kid's site.

    Well, now that I have said that.. I finally got my PC IP refreshed (2 hours of waiting on ISP to fix), and I get online to see that my post has been closed after only a short delay of time?

    80% of you are leechers, do you know that?

    Poor leechers, but don't worry my hack has been finished, as I promised. Actually, It was finished last night, but you guys are UNthankful as hell. My hack will be released, but it will still have a key protection on it, and I deleted all the keys from yesterday.

    The only people with keys are the people from last night, and they know who they are. MPGH no longer will have this hack because I have given it to a underground community whom I will not mention here.

    Thanks for fucking up your chance to make MPGH bigger.

    Hahahahahaha! that is the biggest load of shit ive ever seen! You think you can start all of this bullshit about a hack, and then not, but you say ''omg i was hacked''? Wow you made the top of peoples hit-list on this one.
    Last edited by alimarin; 09-16-2008 at 06:57 AM.

  9. #23
    knappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    suipid....lulz your pathetic...thats really all i can say...either that or...
    you sir
    are a douchebag

  10. #24
    froGGer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    LOL ppl waited for a hand out.

    i asked if some1 would plz join me in combat arms to test out some game hacking. yet no1 did. all suipid did was say he was gonna release sumtin, and of course he didnt.

    if some1 joined me ingame, they could have witnessed it for themselves and had a game hack by now maybe.

    i dont get it. u can come ingame and witness it for urself or keep waiting for some of these guys to release sometin they may not have in the 1st place.

    PM me ur ingame name if u have some spare time. idc, make a new
    account if u want. just some1 join me plz

  11. #25
    Tour0fduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Not sure, ah well..

  12. #26
    onielso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    @ suipid - u just sayin bullshit because u dont have the balls to say that u cant do what u planned to. grow some balls before cryin because people are leechin. what do u expect flowers in front of your house? man that why if u clever u always do it for money like i do ( sorry guys i don't like sharin my hard work only for thanks ) so suipid shut the fuck and grow up. you are the kid here okay? sayin someone hacked you haha u make me smile , a sad smile because you're a loser and u know it. Die in peace .

    your dear,

    niels.

  13. #27
    StrifeOwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NorthCarolina
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    madofuucker u lied and u covering it up u need to leave the damn site

  14. #28
    Rajinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    280
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    i completely believe you got hacked the night of release of a hack that would otherwise be private and a good bit of coding... i mean obviously you woulda released right?
    sry kids looks like cash is required for an aimbot.

  15. #29
    alimarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    i completely believe you got hacked the night of release of a hack that would otherwise be private and a good bit of coding... i mean obviously you woulda released right?
    sry kids looks like cash is required for an aimbot.
    Oh noes! He has fallen under his spell! Don't kiss him!

  16. #30
    september's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
    This message is to a Mod, if one can read it before this thread gets to 60 pages of flame.

    PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND BAN SUIPID
    Why do you want suipid banned?
    Just because he didn't give you the hack?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Look at this (Noxen hack)
    By skool in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:40 PM
  2. Noxen hacks
    By Ryguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
  3. Is Noxen hack a fake?
    By alimarin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:09 PM
  4. noxen hack should it be given more time
    By xavl123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:56 PM
  5. noxeN hacks
    By suipid in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 642
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 08:05 PM

Tags for this Thread