View Poll Results: Should I add an aimbot for the public?

Voters
311. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I'm a noob and need all the help I can get!

222 71.38%
  • No, it will make the game go to shit.

93 29.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Smile KVizzle's Hackz - No Recoil/Spread/Reload/Fog, Aimbot, and Chamz

Hey everyone I am currently working on a hack because so far on this website there's like nothing and I think I should contribute... It's called KVizzle's Hackz (So originial right?) and it so far just has chams and no recoil, spread, & fog. The hack has no on/off button for any of the hacks yet, it just does it lol. But if I do infact make an aimbot, it will have an on/off switch. This has taken me about a week to make... (I'm not home too much), and I made a quick video from two matches I played using it. Here it is...

If you are having trouble playing this it's probably because y00000000utube is under construction atm... Try refreshing a couple of times and if that doesn't work then actually goto YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and type in KVizzle... That should work! Thanks, and sorry for the trouble!

[YOUTUBE]AO7Inxu5pn0[/YOUTUBE]

I think I'll release this September 21. That's my deadline. Please don't flame me or say it's fake. It's not. I recorded it all yesterday. The software I used to create it was Vegas Video Platinum 9.0. The song is 3 Peat by Lil' Wayne from his album Tha Carter III. Ight, peace.

PS: I'm not another noxeN.

-edit-
    New Video:
    Last edited by arunforce; 09-20-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Video wasn't working...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to KVizzle For This Useful Post:

abilities (09-21-2008),aipeen (09-21-2008),Aisushinkiro (09-21-2008),bunbun420 (09-22-2008),cucubird (09-21-2008),davidyuan7536 (09-21-2008),futboero (09-20-2008),G1 Playa (09-20-2008),GoBxHiTz (09-21-2008),hanli1995 (09-19-2008),helphere (09-20-2008),jaaanoi123 (09-17-2008),jaypee102 (09-19-2008),kendosis (09-17-2008),marlitopio (09-21-2008),minkis (09-17-2008),Ness1212 (09-19-2008),OverDrivejt (09-21-2008),PeLoTiYeGuE (09-21-2008),reap3r (09-21-2008),s01work (09-19-2008),spe720 (09-19-2008),zuo ci2 (09-19-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller644 View Post
    Well, it's the 21st. Lets see what will happen :P.

Only reason nubz want an aimbot is because they don't know how to aim even with no recoil/no spread but no spread would be nice for the L9 sniper :P.
    Once again:
    I'm sorry for the late delay... it might be a couple more days. I know what you're thinking and im probably gonna get the shit flammed outta me. But I'm on the verge of adding color chams instead of just normal looking chams (like on the video), but my neighbor is gone for 3 more days, and I need help getting past some dumbass error that I've looked around for ages and can't find. NOTICE: with all of the bad thoughts about releasing a working aimbot, I decided I wasn't going to release mine. It would truely ruin the game. Chams on the other hand, along with no recoil and no spread and no fog will be done shortly. Sorry for the delay, I'm at my dad's house while my files are at my mom's. I might just release what I have right now, then when I get the actuall chams working just edit my first post... Again I am sorry for the delay. I'm not lieing to you all about my hacks, they're here and working... *MOSTLY*

The main post, like my first post wont allow me to edit it... I'm kinda po'ed about it... If a mod is here u need to help me, it won't let me edit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KVizzle For This Useful Post:

rockmebaby (09-21-2008)

Thanks
    lol im just tellin u dude u requested god mode u must realy suck to need one and how am i sucking up hes gona realease it to everyone its not like its for certain people retard wow ur sad

lol ya i dont use periods on forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by KVizzle View Post
    Once again:
    I'm sorry for the late delay... it might be a couple more days. I know what you're thinking and im probably gonna get the shit flammed outta me. But I'm on the verge of adding color chams instead of just normal looking chams (like on the video), but my neighbor is gone for 3 more days, and I need help getting past some dumbass error that I've looked around for ages and can't find. NOTICE: with all of the bad thoughts about releasing a working aimbot, I decided I wasn't going to release mine. It would truely ruin the game. Chams on the other hand, along with no recoil and no spread and no fog will be done shortly. Sorry for the delay, I'm at my dad's house while my files are at my mom's. I might just release what I have right now, then when I get the actuall chams working just edit my first post... Again I am sorry for the delay. I'm not lieing to you all about my hacks, they're here and working... *MOSTLY*

The main post, like my first post wont allow me to edit it... I'm kinda po'ed about it... If a mod is here u need to help me, it won't let me edit.
    Make a new thread when you release it and have the mods lock this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze88 View Post
    Make a new thread when you release it and have the mods lock this one.
    well wats weird is, I can edit the post i did 2 above this one, but on the main page i can't... I think one of the mods locked me from editing it or something... CAN ONE OF THE MODS UNLOCK THE FIRST POST?

Thanks
    Please do not add god mode or Aimbot, it will completely ruin the game. Having Chams, No Recoil, No Spread is enough help. And if ya need more than that; ya must be sukkish players.

Thanks
    Can u release what u have right now? and just made a "upgraded" version of w/e next make u seem like u released more hacks

Thanks
    It's good that you aren't releasing the aimbot. Just tell all the little impatient fucks to wait for you to release it without any rush. Not only do they want a new hack, they want it now. Just tell them all to stfu and be patient.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to -DarkX- For This Useful Post:

KVizzle (09-21-2008)

Thanks
    ok, if you don't put an aimbot in it, then its only got 2 more features than the t-g-s hack, which has color chams, no recoil, and no fog.
    so it will be barely better, plus for the t-g-s hack, it has an ingame menu.

Thanks
    aimbot just makes the game useless just like god mod theirs no point to it and its really stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    ya, i mean i would post it, but for one imat my dad's huose, and it isnt on my computer here, it's on my laptop and pc at my moms. I'll be there (at my moms) at 6:00pm Central, but I probably won't release cause im on the verge of finishing up my colored chams to tell if they're behind something or infront of something. IDK yet though, I'll think about making an early release... But as for now, STFU u leeching crybabies. I could start my own webpage, make my own private hacks, and charge, but I'm not just because I'm nice and I'm not greedy about that kind of stuff. Well, as for now, since I can't get freaking CA to work on this computer, ima watch some football baby... BTW...

Anyone know how to fix the -4 error while trying to download combat arms? I've re-downloaded it 100 times yet I can't figure this one out.

Thanks
    ya, i mean i would post it, but for one imat my dad's huose, and it isnt on my computer here, it's on my laptop and pc at my moms. I'll be there (at my moms) at 6:00pm Central, but I probably won't release cause im on the verge of finishing up my colored chams to tell if they're behind something or infront of something. IDK yet though, I'll think about making an early release... But as for now, STFU u leeching crybabies. I could start my own webpage, make my own private hacks, and charge, but I'm not just because I'm nice and I'm not greedy about that kind of stuff. Well, as for now, since I can't get freaking CA to work on this computer, ima watch some football baby... BTW...

Anyone know how to fix the -4 error while trying to download combat arms? I've re-downloaded it 100 times yet I can't figure this one out.
    If you cant even make a working chams, than good luck on aimbot buddy.

Thanks
    Well this will be really cool congrats man on your great success.

Thanks
    lol i said no at first =D yo udon't need aimbot lolz
    Meow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    If you cant even make a working chams, than good luck on aimbot buddy.
    who ever says i can't make chams? Read before you post. The reason I type stuff complete and in thought is so dumbasses like you get exposed. Now if you read your shit you would understand this...

I'm not making a public aimbot.
    good luck on aimbot buddy.
    so stfu.

My chams work, i'm making adjustments to them
    If you cant even make a working chams
    Ight, so now that u look like a dumb asswhole kunt, you should lick my nuts and pray that I might release it to you, cause I might just release it to everyone but you... It's possible, I can do it. Just take all my PM's, attach the file, then when your dumbass applies, i just move it to the delete file. Now get the fuck off my thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    who ever says i can't make chams? Read before you post. The reason I type stuff complete and in thought is so dumbasses like you get exposed. Now if you read your shit you would understand this...

I'm not making a public aimbot. so stfu.

My chams work, i'm making adjustments to them

Ight, so now that u look like a dumb asswhole kunt, you should lick my nuts and pray that I might release it to you, cause I might just release it to everyone but you... It's possible, I can do it. Just take all my PM's, attach the file, then when your dumbass applies, i just move it to the delete file. Now get the fuck off my thread.
    Wow harsh... rofl

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast