Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    StrifeOwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NorthCarolina
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Cool I'm a new hacker and i need help

    i want to know how to make super jump hack plz help me and dont spam

  2. #16
    Ub3r Noob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Freeland ,WA
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
    How about a bypass. Make sure the injector is valid and if you can try and put the injector codes in the .dll to auto inject.
    i tried that with OMFGZ injector and neither of them worked

  3. #17
    G1 Playa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    ce works just fine with the September bypass, at least it does for me

  4. #18
    Ub3r Noob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Freeland ,WA
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by G1 Playa View Post
    ce works just fine with the September bypass, at least it does for me
    yeah but im trying to use sep bypass and ghosters hacks so i can use super jump but i still need to figure out
    1.how to even do super jump
    2. how to run bypass and ghosters at the same time because there both d3d

  5. #19
    warrick983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weed, California. Look it up
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ub3r Noob View Post
    yeah but im trying to use sep bypass and ghosters hacks so i can use super jump but i still need to figure out
    1.how to even do super jump
    2. how to run bypass and ghosters at the same time because there both d3d
    Did you buy it, if not you need to crack it and use google for some cracking tips and use this
    Download WinLicense 1.9.6.0 Free Trial - A powerful protection system designed for software developers who wish to secure their applications. - Softpedia
    Win License
    You need that to crack about any winrar file

    Thanks for the sig Miyama Yuna
    Respect List:
    Gourav (XD)
    Arunforce
    Dave
    SheGotIt
    -GOD-
    Obama
    Miyama Yuna
    Corndog

  6. #20
    Ub3r Noob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Freeland ,WA
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    yeah i bought ghosters

    Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
    Did you buy it, if not you need to crack it and use google for some cracking tips and use this
    Download WinLicense 1.9.6.0 Free Trial - A powerful protection system designed for software developers who wish to secure their applications. - Softpedia
    Win License
    You need that to crack about any winrar file
    yeah i bought ghosters

  7. #21
    warrick983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weed, California. Look it up
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ub3r Noob View Post
    yeah i bought ghosters
    Then put all the files in Nexon folder and open bypass at game start screen (THE GREEN D3D FILE) if that doesnt work ask on the thread ghoster started

    Thanks for the sig Miyama Yuna
    Respect List:
    Gourav (XD)
    Arunforce
    Dave
    SheGotIt
    -GOD-
    Obama
    Miyama Yuna
    Corndog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Me and Grimm need help
    By smithy in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:26 PM
  2. Project 16 (im new to hacking and need help)
    By FlameDragon in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 12:06 PM
  3. new hacker, cheatengine addreses needed, _
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:45 AM
  4. Im new and i need hacking tips for mph pleaze
    By office hackin jesus in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 06:09 PM
  5. my new sig and avatar
    By wannabehacker00 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:11 PM

Tags for this Thread