Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 774
  1. #1
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love

    Flameswor10 Menu [v4.6]



    It's a sexy new look for the hack

    Screenshot:



    VirusScans:
    Instructions:
    Code:
    1. Run the Loader.
    2. Press Start Combat Arms
    3. ????
    4. Profittttt
    Features:
    Code:
    NX Chams: Lets you see enemies through walls
    No Spread & No Recoil: Allows you to shoot your gun without it moving. Your bullets also fly straight where the crosshair is shooting. (Works with Shotgun and Sniper Sway + Spread)
    xHair & oHair: Shows a crosshair or a circlehair
    No fog: Disables fog. (useful for Snow Valley)
    Fly: Allows you to fly(press alt in midair)
    Activation: Allows you to pickup weapons, activate doors from far away. and pickup SuperSoldier boxes.
    Hotkeys:
    Code:
    Insert = Open/Close Menu
    Space = Fly (Press jump, then press alt to fly up. it is controlable tehe)
    Credits:
    Code:
    Ac1d_Burn << Mah Very own Gimp
    Boss << The decider of hack functions and the Video.
    mo3ad001 && NeoIII << Classes and Some Functions :)
    CaFlames << Awesome Dude 
    mikko726<<Testers,report some bugs and what features doesnt work.
    Fuko << Testing, Screenshots and everything else.
    Storm && Sexual && Physcadelic  << Getting me screenshots or testing.
    Storm << Making my Loader GUI
    Don Diablo & whit << Teaching me how to fix my bugs ;)
    KarraKa << Loving you very much
    Shrew <<Got banned with me because my thread :D
    Lmsjr1234 << Tested, and gave screenshots.
    NOOB << Helped me once.
    Kotentopf << For making the Ingame Function
    CAFlames << Giving me Addies and Being Awesome :)
    Hans211 << Original Menu
    [E]xiled << Testing my hacks
    Mouzie(BearJew) << Awesome bud + I'm pretty sure he tested my private hack before.
    Acid_Burn << For great help through out my hack making.
    _fk127_ << showing me how to use the Ingame Function
    Flameswor10 << For making the hack and the logo tehe AND the Menu Sprite
    Subliminal/AVGN << Helped me troll CA section with a fake hack xD
    Immortal-/cosconub << Helped me a while ago.
    KawaiiSlut << Epic Slutty Coder
    MatyPatty << He helped me to make hacks ages ago :)
    Pashak << He tests, && we help each other out when we needs it.
    And other people who helped me (wether I got addresses off you or you helped me with the menu).
    Well, as noone posted any vids of my previous hack. None of you can see my private
    Also, because of the infamous 'Coders Strike' I am forced not to release any VIP features anymore.

    This Combat Arms Exploit (hack, a injectable .dll file, henceforth "Hack"), by the terms of http://www.mpgh.net/ is sole property of the hack creator (flameswor10, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on mpgh.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's hack are strictly forbidden without advance written permission
    Last edited by flameswor10; 07-29-2011 at 06:14 AM.

  2. The Following 232 Users Say Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    ███ (07-09-2011),'Batata! (07-09-2011),*leoisso* (07-15-2011),-PoisonedG- (07-11-2011),0028g06 (07-23-2011),14942744 (07-26-2011),26March2010 (07-12-2011),2low4hacking (07-17-2011),420blazerman (07-12-2011),48Aces (07-23-2011),a4dratx5 (07-12-2011),absynthe420 (07-21-2011),ACDCgunslinger (07-14-2011),adamxbomb (07-22-2011),adrianmartin (07-20-2011),aido134 (07-24-2011),ainslie (07-11-2011),akula (07-11-2011),alana.alvim (07-15-2011),Alby-kun (07-21-2011),alferecme (07-24-2011),Ali (07-15-2011),Almightynub (07-11-2011),Andy™ (07-09-2011),anisgurl (07-25-2011),applepie123 (07-21-2011),appleq19521 (07-09-2011),ased100 (07-24-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (07-09-2011),aznboy2808 (07-09-2011),AZN_Noob (07-14-2011),Bambam224 (07-25-2011),beretta55 (07-11-2011),BlarghBlargh (07-12-2011),bobsockem (07-17-2011),Brownie (07-09-2011),budman78 (07-22-2011),c1c50 (07-12-2011),cas2222 (07-10-2011),ChristianCx (07-16-2011),CIA (07-19-2011),closebehind (07-13-2011),compaq soul (07-25-2011),cpqdon (07-09-2011),Crazy_Gamer (07-22-2011),cyagon (07-21-2011),cyber1hack (07-25-2011),dapronoob (07-09-2011),DareoTheOreo (07-09-2011),DarkBlazinFire (07-26-2011),dashzz (07-10-2011),davor12 (07-09-2011),Death751 (07-09-2011),DeathTheory (07-11-2011),Deigo1 (07-25-2011),demonnator (07-12-2011),devildweep (07-08-2011),devilsgonewild (07-09-2011),Disco (07-15-2011),DiscoPenguin (07-16-2011),dogs61 (07-10-2011),DoneWitLegit (07-09-2011),dougb2 (07-20-2011),downluck (07-22-2011),dragonfiend (07-09-2011),Drake (07-09-2011),Dropstep (07-09-2011),duukan (07-11-2011),dxbline (07-22-2011),eBiiL aXe (07-11-2011),ediTv2 (07-12-2011),edsonhmr (07-08-2011),electron2000 (07-27-2011),Endevaral (07-18-2011),enzodj6 (07-14-2011),extremegreed (07-27-2011),FEAR ME (07-15-2011),feofeo (07-09-2011),fet (07-09-2011),Fierze (07-09-2011),fingerbang (07-22-2011),firegood1 (07-23-2011),FrankieMoney (07-29-2011),gama24 (07-11-2011),geo929 (07-17-2011),Gonçalo Neves (07-21-2011),GoogleIncor (07-27-2011),Grim_Aeron (07-18-2011),G]-[OST* (07-26-2011),HackerCongo (07-13-2011),HaloGunner977th (07-12-2011),HeavenlyRage (07-10-2011),HeavyFrost (07-09-2011),HerroO (07-21-2011),HFL (07-23-2011),HiddenTalent (07-09-2011),Hmm.... (07-08-2011),hollowmist (07-09-2011),hotfrost (07-10-2011),HTML_RULEZ_D00d (07-11-2011),Hugo Chavez (07-19-2011),hunter0315 (07-08-2011),Iambeast (07-10-2011),iamquazi (07-22-2011),iislight (07-18-2011),ikillu0026 (07-25-2011),IPlayNo (07-11-2011),ivanlick (07-11-2011),izmirdelisi (07-23-2011),Jaber786 (07-08-2011),jaiminho (07-11-2011),jazzgirly (07-28-2011),jeffgordon (07-19-2011),jkflamejk (07-13-2011),JohnnyRD (07-12-2011),joshzex (07-08-2011),jpar1 (07-18-2011),judmane (07-08-2011),kacikealbo (07-11-2011),karstentan (07-24-2011),kevin258744 (07-20-2011),Khaovc (07-21-2011),kidk0111 (07-10-2011),killergod1111 (07-19-2011),KillerSnypez (07-11-2011),killzonevanbeenim (07-25-2011),KingdomKom (07-09-2011),kingster652 (07-09-2011),Kipritech (07-11-2011),kiwo (07-09-2011),Kloud031 (07-10-2011),kyin54 (07-19-2011),ladyballin1 (07-22-2011),lead2heads (07-18-2011),lighterfan2009 (07-12-2011),LucasOmega (07-24-2011),m0k1 (07-09-2011),maniak7d (07-13-2011),meekthesheek (07-12-2011),Meleemilan (07-23-2011),memo-torres (07-25-2011),Mewtwo305 (07-09-2011),mickeymouse2 (07-09-2011),Mien (07-09-2011),mike801231 (07-25-2011),misharevesz (07-10-2011),mojo786 (07-14-2011),monkeynutz (07-11-2011),mreurox (07-24-2011),Narasakue (07-22-2011),nathan463 (07-10-2011),navaman21 (07-14-2011),nilepwns (07-25-2011),NoLii (07-17-2011),ogkush317 (07-08-2011),ondray (07-16-2011),Opk4Life (07-09-2011),Oponogo (07-21-2011),orlandoesraro (07-18-2011),ortax (07-09-2011),OwnerGovna (07-09-2011),phantom149 (07-10-2011),phooj (07-15-2011),Physcadelic (07-08-2011),poissn11 (07-11-2011),Polo™ (07-11-2011),promithius (07-11-2011),quantumpenguin (07-27-2011),racecrazy (07-21-2011),ricardoartemis (07-11-2011),RichTuga (07-21-2011),ROB3RT1 (07-18-2011),rocalota's alt (07-08-2011),Ruwen (07-10-2011),semelixius (04-26-2012),Shir (07-16-2011),sinaloaa (07-09-2011),skarago (07-19-2011),skkhan (07-20-2011),SkyLight (07-12-2011),SmartAlley (07-08-2011),snake9695 (07-16-2011),Snowbrdd (07-24-2011),sold01 (07-10-2011),SoProJoe (07-09-2011),spade74 (07-24-2011),Sparkie7 (07-10-2011),Spook68 (07-09-2011),Squirtle. (07-08-2011),SrNooB (07-09-2011),Stephen (07-08-2011),Stimulate (07-22-2011),supadude389 (07-09-2011),Synns (07-12-2011),Taco (07-17-2011),tattahwolf2 (07-22-2011),Techi666 (07-23-2011),thechipmyster (07-13-2011),TheLegendTaker (07-19-2011),themaster98 (07-24-2011),thepure46 (11-25-2012),TheVampike (07-12-2011),thewiner (07-26-2011),tk258 (07-12-2011),togood4u (07-11-2011),Tony Stark` (07-11-2011),Assistive (07-10-2011),TrollAttack (07-27-2011),ttown (07-09-2011),tuttut (07-12-2011),tyca (07-26-2011),Ultraz (07-17-2011),vanderleiST (07-22-2011),victor747 (07-09-2011),vietobby (07-09-2011),vietpryder (07-18-2011),wamts (07-12-2011),warlords (07-14-2011),wassup gee (07-08-2011),wataday1 (07-15-2011),wayneo101 (07-09-2011),wc99cc (07-09-2011),weown (07-21-2011),whathedo69 (07-12-2011),whatsaciper (07-22-2011),WickedBishop (07-11-2011),xboxy (07-09-2011),Xcenovis (07-24-2011),xX-_QQ____-Xx (07-12-2011),yeti99 (07-08-2011),yyzsniper (07-18-2011),Zeranon (07-08-2011)

  3. #676
    Jinkeeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KushxOrangeJuice View Post
    Lol dont play that sh*t with me, just stop complaining and be thankful that theres hacks being made for you, i mean if you dont like them why dont you learn C++ and code em yourself?
    And you tell me that I'm raging?

    Alrighty...

    It's funny you say that - I know how to code C++ as well as other languages.


    You,my friend,are distorted.

  4. #677
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    And you tell me that I'm raging?

    Alrighty...

    It's funny you say that - I know how to code C++ as well as other languages.


    You,my friend,are distorted.
    If you know how to code it, leave and make your own. No need for you to be here if you already know how. Why stick around for the answer, when you already know what it is.



    I love cookies, How about you?

  5. #678
    KushxOrangeJuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire/CombatArms/MPGH Story
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    And you tell me that I'm raging?

    Alrighty...

    It's funny you say that - I know how to code C++ as well as other languages.


    You,my friend,are distorted.
    Then gtfo and go code your own hacks

    All we do is try to help you leechers and in return we get shit and no appreciation at all, now i feel the coders pain, no appreciation at all, not even an attempt to look back at the pages. Im pretty sure if you got back 2-4 pages you will find a solution to your problem, END OF STORY.

    MPGH MapleStory Private Server Information Check it out!!


    Currently Learning PHP And C++
    PHP: [||||||||||]
    C++: [||||||||||]

    Read the Thread before you post.
    Need help, ask or pm me.
    Press the thanks button, dont say it.


    Forum Rules and Etiquette.

    .:Guides&Tools:.
    MSVCR100.dll Error, Menu not showing up? READ THIS GUIDE.
    Need a simple working undetected injector? Click Here


  6. #679
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Lol.. I just noticed he thanked my post when i told him to leave since he never gave respect to me,you(kush), and flame -.- Proves he doesn't deserve the hack anyway. Doesn't even read the post. Sees quotes from him and its like omg yay *thank* Lol

    So, @flameswor10 is your vip available to purchase (if i get the money) or do i need a 2k~4k post limit to be able to get it =P



    I love cookies, How about you?

  7. #680
    Jinkeeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KushxOrangeJuice View Post
    Then gtfo and go code your own hacks

    All we do is try to help you leechers and in return we get shit and no appreciation at all, now i feel the coders pain, no appreciation at all, not even an attempt to look back at the pages. Im pretty sure if you got back 2-4 pages you will find a solution to your problem, END OF STORY.
    I love how you group everyone in the "Leecher" group.

    It's funny...really.

    Honestly,i could care less about how you feel.

    I didn't come here to start an argument over the internet,and waste my time with some kid who's retaliating with his words.

    I simply point out that the OP should put solutions on the original page,so that not everyone has to scope through 50 pages to find the answers they need.

    You're raging over nothing,buddy.

    Trust me,do us both a favour,and stop crying.

    I love how you guys are quick to assume everyone is a leecher and that we're complaining because we want to.

    If there was nothing to complain about,do you think there would be posts with people complaining?

    Ever considered the fact that not everyone is a leecher?

    Ever thought about pondering over the facts before shredding the buttons on your petty little keyboard?

    Exactly.

    I'm off to Vancouver,you guys have fun helping the needy.

    P.S Desmond, I did that just to see what you would say.

    Thanking you really means i don't deserve hacks,right?
    Last edited by Jinkeeze; 07-23-2011 at 09:57 PM.

  8. #681
    KushxOrangeJuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire/CombatArms/MPGH Story
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    I love how you group everyone in the "Leecher" group.

    It's funny...really.

    Honestly,i could care less about how you feel.

    I didn't come here to start an argument over the internet,and waste my time with some kid who's retaliating with his words.

    I simply point out that the OP should put solutions on the original page,so that not everyone has to scope through 50 pages to find the answers they need.

    You're raging over nothing,buddy.

    Trust me,do us both a favour,and stop crying.

    I love how you guys are quick to assume everyone is a leecher and that we're complaining because we want to.

    If there was nothing to complain about,do you think there would be posts with people complaining?

    Ever considered the fact that not everyone is a leecher?

    Ever thought about pondering over the facts before shredding the buttons on your petty little keyboard?

    Exactly.

    I'm off to Vancouver,you guys have fun helping the needy.
    Youre*

    And yes you are leechers, well because you take the hacks and dont contribute to the forum ie. LEECHER and the coder usually doesnt have time to post solutions cuz they are doing other things like coding hacks and shit for the needy, thats what the COMMUNITY is for like i said before. And no not crying just annoyed that 85% of the people on this forum dont know how to look back atleast 2 pages to look for a solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    So, @flameswor10 is your vip available to purchase (if i get the money) or do i need a 2k~4k post limit to be able to get it =P
    And yeah id like to know that too, im debating on buying VIP or cigarettes lol.
    Last edited by KushxOrangeJuice; 07-23-2011 at 09:59 PM.

    MPGH MapleStory Private Server Information Check it out!!


    Currently Learning PHP And C++
    PHP: [||||||||||]
    C++: [||||||||||]

    Read the Thread before you post.
    Need help, ask or pm me.
    Press the thanks button, dont say it.


    Forum Rules and Etiquette.

    .:Guides&Tools:.
    MSVCR100.dll Error, Menu not showing up? READ THIS GUIDE.
    Need a simple working undetected injector? Click Here


  9. #682
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    I love how you group everyone in the "Leecher" group.

    It's funny...really.

    Honestly,i could care less about how you feel.

    I didn't come here to start an argument over the internet,and waste my time with some kid who's retaliating with his words.

    I simply point out that the OP should put solutions on the original page,so that not everyone has to scope through 50 pages to find the answers they need.

    You're raging over nothing,buddy.

    Trust me,do us both a favour,and stop crying.

    I love how you guys are quick to assume everyone is a leecher and that we're complaining because we want to.

    If there was nothing to complain about,do you think there would be posts with people complaining?

    Ever considered the fact that not everyone is a leecher?

    Ever thought about pondering over the facts before shredding the buttons on your petty little keyboard?

    Exactly.

    I'm off to Vancouver,you guys have fun helping the needy.

    P.S Desmond, I did that just to see what you would say.

    Thanking you really means i don't deserve hacks,right?
    Ok 1. We say "Leecher" because thats the title under your name, or you've been here for 2 months + with less than 10 posts.
    2. you don't need to search 50 pages, its called the Last page button.
    3. The fact that you thanked me, doesn't change what i said. You haven't shown respect to anyone here, flame, me,kush, anyone. You just came like the hundreds of others that posted a problem and expected help. Whatever i'm gonna stop too.



    I love cookies, How about you?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Squirtle. For This Useful Post:

    blooberry3 (07-26-2011)

  11. #683
    KushxOrangeJuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire/CombatArms/MPGH Story
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    Ok 1. We say "Leecher" because thats the title under your name, or you've been here for 2 months + with less than 10 posts.
    2. you don't need to search 50 pages, its called the Last page button.
    3. The fact that you thanked me, doesn't change what i said. You haven't shown respect to anyone here, flame, me,kush, anyone. You just came like the hundreds of others that posted a problem and expected help. Whatever i'm gonna stop too.
    Yeah dueces everybody its party time for me and the girl. Nvm my mom hid my keys for the night... :/

    Sooner or later their going to thank us, hopefully.
    Last edited by KushxOrangeJuice; 07-23-2011 at 10:04 PM.

    MPGH MapleStory Private Server Information Check it out!!


    Currently Learning PHP And C++
    PHP: [||||||||||]
    C++: [||||||||||]

    Read the Thread before you post.
    Need help, ask or pm me.
    Press the thanks button, dont say it.


    Forum Rules and Etiquette.

    .:Guides&Tools:.
    MSVCR100.dll Error, Menu not showing up? READ THIS GUIDE.
    Need a simple working undetected injector? Click Here


  12. #684
    Jinkeeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KushxOrangeJuice View Post
    Yeah dueces everybody its party time for me and the girl.

    Sooner or later their going to thank us, hopefully.
    You're & They're Actually, (;

    Noob.

  13. #685
    KushxOrangeJuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire/CombatArms/MPGH Story
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    You're & They're Actually, (;

    Noob.
    Lol dumbass, Theyre is describing a certain place xDDDDD FAIL!!! lol okay so i forgot a '?

    As in, "I dropped my brain over they're!"

    And i quote you "Noob"
    Last edited by KushxOrangeJuice; 07-23-2011 at 10:09 PM.

    MPGH MapleStory Private Server Information Check it out!!


    Currently Learning PHP And C++
    PHP: [||||||||||]
    C++: [||||||||||]

    Read the Thread before you post.
    Need help, ask or pm me.
    Press the thanks button, dont say it.


    Forum Rules and Etiquette.

    .:Guides&Tools:.
    MSVCR100.dll Error, Menu not showing up? READ THIS GUIDE.
    Need a simple working undetected injector? Click Here


  14. #686
    Jinkeeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KushxOrangeJuice View Post
    Lol dumbass, Theyre is describing a certain place xDDDDD FAIL!!! lol okay so i forgot a '?

    As in, "I dropped my brain over they're!"

    And i quote you "Noob"
    You corrected me, I corrected you.

    We're even,happy?

    Stop being so mad, it takes years off your life.

    Aha..

  15. #687
    KushxOrangeJuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire/CombatArms/MPGH Story
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    You corrected me, I corrected you.

    We're even,happy?

    Stop being so mad, it takes years off your life.

    Aha..
    Lol... Im not.. Mad?? xD

    MPGH MapleStory Private Server Information Check it out!!


    Currently Learning PHP And C++
    PHP: [||||||||||]
    C++: [||||||||||]

    Read the Thread before you post.
    Need help, ask or pm me.
    Press the thanks button, dont say it.


    Forum Rules and Etiquette.

    .:Guides&Tools:.
    MSVCR100.dll Error, Menu not showing up? READ THIS GUIDE.
    Need a simple working undetected injector? Click Here


  16. #688
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkeeze View Post
    You corrected me, I corrected you.

    We're even,happy?

    Stop being so mad, it takes years off your life.

    Aha..
    Your illogical and pathetic posts makes my eyes bleed, you should stop jerking off and making troll faces. It'll get hairs on that little pecker of yours.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (07-24-2011),Squirtle. (07-24-2011)

  18. #689
    KushxOrangeJuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire/CombatArms/MPGH Story
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Your illogical and pathetic posts makes my eyes bleed, you should stop jerking off and making troll faces. It'll get hairs on that little pecker of yours.
    You just got your head smashed in by the bear jew!!! WHAT NOW?

    MPGH MapleStory Private Server Information Check it out!!


    Currently Learning PHP And C++
    PHP: [||||||||||]
    C++: [||||||||||]

    Read the Thread before you post.
    Need help, ask or pm me.
    Press the thanks button, dont say it.


    Forum Rules and Etiquette.

    .:Guides&Tools:.
    MSVCR100.dll Error, Menu not showing up? READ THIS GUIDE.
    Need a simple working undetected injector? Click Here


  19. #690
    kittensrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Lurking
    stilll works for vista 32 bit.Amazing hack, love it.

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Flameswor10 Menu/Hotkey Source v1
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:22 PM
  2. [Detected] Flameswor10 Menu/Hotkey [v1.0] (ReCoded :: BETA)
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 03:43 PM
  3. [Detected] Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v2.2] Less bugs, More features
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  4. [Release] Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v2.0] Bugs Fixed.
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:12 PM
  5. [Detected] Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v1.5]
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:37 PM