Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    [TUT]MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.05

    Heres a TUT to make MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.05 work correcly by steps

    1: Download the hack at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...k_v1_05_a.html
    Note: If your Anti-virus blocks the file download turning it off will leave you hack in peace.

    2: Now you create a document on your Desktop or in your Documents & extract it in the folder whit winrar Free WinRAR download
    (Note: it is virus free no worry)

    3: Once extracted you must put your MPGH login info in the settings.ini (it is situated under [authentication]) and change the
    [settings]
    wallhack=0
    chams=0
    whitewalls=0
    fullbright=0 <---- Change the 0 to 1 for the hack features you want
    crosshair=0
    nofog=0

    4: After done SAVE it

    5: Close the settings.ini and double click the MCAPUBHACK.exe

    6: Now you may hack in peace & I hope I helped.
    Last edited by AssassinationProject; 10-17-2008 at 06:44 PM.

  2. #2
    sonicab2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    It says cannot inject dll.

  3. #3
    ahashim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I followed those exact steps, but for some reason when I get in game, there are no hacks. Even the "press delete" for menu does not work. I am not getting the "could not inject error" just the hacks are not showing up. any help?

  4. #4
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicab2 View Post
    It says cannot inject dll.
    Then you may check this topic: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..****n_error.html


    Quote Originally Posted by ahashim13 View Post
    I followed those exact steps, but for some reason when I get in game, there are no hacks. Even the "press delete" for menu does not work. I am not getting the "could not inject error" just the hacks are not showing up. any help?

    You maybe skipped a step but if your sure try again the steps

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AssassinationProject For This Useful Post:

    sonicab2 (10-17-2008)

  6. #5
    ahashim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    tried it again still not working...okay so i extract all three to a folder to the DESKTOP...then enter username and password and save...then click the hack...then OK...THEN open CA right? Should hacks already be turned on or do I need to do something? The three files should be in a folder on the desktop right? not in the CA folder right?

  7. #6
    Longv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ahashim13 View Post
    I followed those exact steps, but for some reason when I get in game, there are no hacks. Even the "press delete" for menu does not work. I am not getting the "could not inject error" just the hacks are not showing up. any help?
    there are several settings you have to change below authentication
    change the numbers from 0 to 1..for those hacks that u wana use

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Longv For This Useful Post:

    AssassinationProject (10-17-2008)

  9. #7
    -DarkX-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Basically you restated what was said in the hack thread......

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -DarkX- For This Useful Post:

    AssassinationProject (10-17-2008)

  11. #8
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by -DarkX- View Post
    Basically you restated what was said in the hack thread......
    Basically yes because sometimes and most of the choobs doesn't take the time to COMPLETELY read the damm tread and I gave link to a free winrar and virus free link because some doesn't google it and wait to someone post one -_-

  12. #9
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ahashim13 View Post
    tried it again still not working...okay so i extract all three to a folder to the DESKTOP...then enter username and password and save...then click the hack...then OK...THEN open CA right? Should hacks already be turned on or do I need to do something? The three files should be in a folder on the desktop right? not in the CA folder right?
    Have you saved the ini file???

  13. #10
    gabrielrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i get "could not inject dll" too :/

  14. #11
    bubb9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have done everything step by step.I am not getting any errors and it opens up the website fine but when I go ingame there is no hack.I have hit the delete key and nothing.I have read where it should show the hack name in the corner of the screen but that isnt showing either.I am running Vista 64 bit is this the problem or is anybody running 64 bit with no problems? Please help.

    Thanks for everything guys and thanks for the public hacks.

  15. #12
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielrp View Post
    i get "could not inject dll" too :/
    Have you tried this? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..****n_error.html

    Reread the posted replys before posting

  16. #13
    reganfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Do i have to run as admin to get this running on Vista?

  17. #14
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bubb9 View Post
    I have done everything step by step.I am not getting any errors and it opens up the website fine but when I go ingame there is no hack.I have hit the delete key and nothing.I have read where it should show the hack name in the corner of the screen but that isnt showing either.I am running Vista 64 bit is this the problem or is anybody running 64 bit with no problems? Please help.

    Thanks for everything guys and thanks for the public hacks.
    Okay thx to Longv I forgived something in my TUT I will update it;

    you must go into the ini file and change the [settings]
    wallhack=0
    chams=0
    whitewalls=0
    fullbright=0 <---- change the 0 to 1 for the hack features wanted
    crosshair=0
    nofog=0

  18. #15
    AssassinationProject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by reganfire View Post
    Do i have to run as admin to get this running on Vista?
    Yeah run as administrator...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. help me MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.05
    By Spitfire133 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 12:58 PM
  2. MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.01 patched
    By SheGotIt in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:36 PM
  3. MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.01 Released
    By hacker101NUB in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 08:16 AM

Tags for this Thread