Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Angry [Problem]Mpgh Pub Hack V1.05

I already downloaded the new pub hack. I put in my mpgh settings in the required file(settings.ini).
    Here's the part I get confused on:
    I run MCAPUBHACK.exe. A pop-up comes up and I click ok. Then a internet explorer window comes up and takes me to mpgh.net.
    I start combat arms RIGHT AFTER I click ok on the pop up.
    It then says cannot inject dll. I've tried numerous times (20~30 times because I'm desperate) and it still ends up saying cannot inject dll.

1.Am I supposed to wait for the mpgh.net page to fully load after I press ok on the pop up?
    2.Am I supposed to rename the settings file?
    3.Am I required to put the MCAPUBHACK.exe and .dll in the combat arms folder?
    4.Should I change ANY TEXT in the settings file?

Thanks
    ok heres how i solved my problem.. i have vista 64 bit..
    listen..
    1.download the hack...make new folder on desktop and extract the hack to that new folder on the desktop
    2. the three files in the hack folder..copy them.. go to C./NEXON/COMBATARMS/ basically ur combat arms folder... and paste the three files there.
    2a. staying in the combat arms folder.. double click settings.ini.. and edit ur login info.. and find where all the hacks are listed and change the 0s on them to 1s...then file-save-and close the window.
    3. u may close the combat arms folder now.. 4. then go to combat arms game..right click..and properties and compatibilty mode and go to run as xp service pack 2..then apply..and ok.
    5.after u got the game running in xp service pack 2.. go to new folder..run as admin on pub hack and DONT PRESS OK!
    6. double click combat arms game run as admin too..and DONT CLICK GAME START!
    7. after u have both of these open..bring the hack window in front by selecting the window from taskbar and then click ok on the hack.
    8. internet will open..while its loading..click game start!
    9. when the game launches..you should see text on bottom corner and to open up the menu..press delete...
    10. have fun hacking...wait for no recoil and name tags coming up hopefully!

Thanks
    You guys need to put all the files in the Combat Arms folder and for your convinience (I dunno how to spell that), right click the exe and go to the "Send to" option and click Desktop. After that, click on the exe, launch Combat Arms, and click gamestart, then ok. You should have no problems, but if you do, add me on MSN. BurnPara@live.ca. Peace

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by harrymus2 View Post
    ok heres how i solved my problem.. i have vista 64 bit..
    listen..
    1.download the hack...make new folder on desktop and extract the hack to that new folder on the desktop
    2. the three files in the hack folder..copy them.. go to C./NEXON/COMBATARMS/ basically ur combat arms folder... and paste the three files there.
    2a. staying in the combat arms folder.. double click settings.ini.. and edit ur login info.. and find where all the hacks are listed and change the 0s on them to 1s...then file-save-and close the window.
    3. u may close the combat arms folder now.. 4. then go to combat arms game..right click..and properties and compatibilty mode and go to run as xp service pack 2..then apply..and ok.
    5.after u got the game running in xp service pack 2.. go to new folder..run as admin on pub hack and DONT PRESS OK!
    6. double click combat arms game run as admin too..and DONT CLICK GAME START!
    7. after u have both of these open..bring the hack window in front by selecting the window from taskbar and then click ok on the hack.
    8. internet will open..while its loading..click game start!
    9. when the game launches..you should see text on bottom corner and to open up the menu..press delete...
    10. have fun hacking...wait for no recoil and name tags coming up hopefully!
    You beat me to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dun have problems injecting i have problems with some stupid memory error. after injecting it tells me i need a update for the mpgh hack then redirects me back to mpgh.net omg this is soo annoying

Thanks
    omg so many choobs asking read the stickies..... ill tell you how download the hacks use WinRaR then it will pop up put the files in you desktop copy them and exctract them into your combat arms files

Thanks
    sorry forgot go to setting and type in your mpgh info where it says

[authentication]
    Username=
    Password=
    once you type that in start CA where it says game start DONT CLICK IT YET wait couple of seconds then start mpgh then click game start enter your info go in a server click delete and there your hacking menu pops up

Thanks
    lol retarded noob
    Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Love is so confusing - you tell a girl she looks great and what's the first thing you do? Turn out the lights! - Robert Orben

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils - Louis Hector Berlioz

Save my poor pitiful ass!!!!

THAT MEANS YOU!

My respect list:
    Dave
    Arun
    cruel_r_jizzle
    Zhellbound
    -GOD-
    Jo33333
    Hispiforce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12