Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 221
  1. #1
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Alessandro10 || Simple || 08/02/2011

    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-14-2011 at 08:29 PM.

  2. The Following 102 Users Say Thank You to LionelMessi10 For This Useful Post:

    'Batata! (08-03-2011),-DiamondZ- (08-07-2011),0028g06 (08-03-2011),0halo2 (08-21-2011),420blazerman (08-05-2011),48Aces (08-01-2011),Alan257 (10-08-2011),alex606516 (08-01-2011),antonio9601 (08-02-2011),Anubiset (08-02-2011),appleq19521 (08-02-2011),Bagelsnips (08-01-2011),BasilooCA (08-04-2011),bigguy5050 (08-03-2011),black_dahlia (08-05-2011),BraziLoko (08-01-2011),bricksnsticks (08-05-2011),cfsharp (08-03-2011),coldfear1 (08-01-2011),colorad07 (08-12-2011),County111 (08-01-2011),crashride100 (08-08-2011),crash_2020 (08-01-2011),D1G1TALxxxG1RL (08-10-2011),dbzkushal (08-07-2011),Deigo1 (08-02-2011),douglas82750 (08-02-2011),elitesmoke (08-02-2011),Elmo. (08-14-2011),EViL-oNE (08-02-2011),EvilCow (08-09-2011),FrankieMoney (08-05-2011),frogjams (08-02-2011),gameonlol (08-04-2011),GayStorm (08-07-2011),Grinjrtet (08-01-2011),GunnedLegend (08-06-2011),G]-[OST* (08-03-2011),hackme4sure (08-08-2011),heloman10 (08-01-2011),HP1234 (08-02-2011),hunter0315 (08-02-2011),i jizz'd XD (08-05-2011),i69ducks (08-06-2011),iamJon (08-04-2011),ihackedgod (08-06-2011),ilys99r (08-02-2011),ipod.geek (08-08-2011),iRelativity (08-02-2011),jahwara (08-06-2011),JAKENBAKEN (08-02-2011),jose98 (08-02-2011),kayoskidx (08-04-2011),KIKE1994 (08-02-2011),killtrill (08-02-2011),kimberly12 (08-01-2011),leninx1 (08-02-2011),lighterfan2009 (08-02-2011),LINDEN2 (08-02-2011),luisito809 (08-01-2011),Lunatic (08-02-2011),Maniac101 (08-01-2011),MaruMasa (08-08-2011),matheussc (08-06-2011),Metroid Escapes (08-02-2011),misteurlol (08-04-2011),Modsarefun (08-06-2011),mowcower (08-02-2011),mrkblackboy (08-01-2011),nick.laraway (08-04-2011),nyankat (08-07-2011),obed10 (08-03-2011),pame (08-02-2011),PikaMucha_Itu (08-04-2011),pingpongmaster2 (08-01-2011),Quiggie (08-01-2011),renelt (08-01-2011),Resaun (08-02-2011),samsandnot (08-04-2011),Scorapius (08-07-2011),sefdjkeh (08-14-2011),sidneyssousa (08-03-2011),SkyLight (08-02-2011),Slyth (08-02-2011),SmartAlley (08-02-2011),smurisprtnwrror (08-02-2011),Spook68 (08-02-2011),Squirtle. (08-01-2011),TassioWalber (08-02-2011),Tempoo (08-04-2011),thechipmyster (08-03-2011),the_better_ramon (08-06-2011),tjstoner420 (08-08-2011),Ultraz (08-03-2011),undead19 (08-09-2011),Wakisman01 (08-08-2011),wobubill (08-08-2011),xGodZx (08-01-2011),xXChaXx (08-02-2011),yair (08-06-2011),yoshisman8 (08-01-2011),_theWarrior7_ (08-12-2011)

  3. #121
    grey489177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshisman8 View Post
    ok then.... this is what i did:

    1: i erased uploader.exe in the combat arms folder
    2:bite chipered the dll
    3:usedNSY injector

    if dosent work thenn your dumb.
    i use win xp by theway
    im dumb? GTFO leecher.

    U honestly think i didn't do all that? If you had bothered to read the post you quoted then u would have seen i have done all that, and of course i have uploader.exe deleted, who doesn't....

    and fyi, i tried it in all proper versions of windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

  4. #122
    roser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can annyone please give a Quick tutorial about how make it works?

    Like Extract the file > open the Injctor .... blaa blaa

    Can annyone please?!

  5. #123
    retrofy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how do i use the hack no menu pops up or anything

  6. #124
    bigguy5050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    Works, Cyphered it and still working great, No D/C.

    Windows XP - 32bit - SP3.




  7. #125
    iSkyFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Elk Grove, California
    Posts
    1,197
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by retrofy22 View Post
    how do i use the hack no menu pops up or anything
    Insert for menu.




    Vindictus Section of MPGH
    I'm an ex-player and hacker of Mabinogi, Need help? PM or VM will do it.
    My Contacts:
    Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter


  8. #126
    zappp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by roser View Post
    can annyone please give a Quick tutorial about how make it works?

    Like Extract the file > open the Injctor .... blaa blaa

    Can annyone please?!
    ok, im asuming that you DO know how to download the file. It is at the beginning of this thread. Download that, and simply open it. There should be a DLL file in it. Take that, and drag it onto your desktop. then use your injector (if you dont have one, use this one) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...tor-2-1-a.html
    download that injector rar, and also drag it onto the desktop. So, on the desktop, you should have a new dll and the valkyrie injector. Run the Valkyrie injector as administrator, and it should come up. When it does, press the 'add' button. This should bring up a window in which you can locate the dll hack that you wish to use. Since we know it is on the desktop, navigate there, and select the dll which you extracted there. then, in the box that says 'process name:' type 'Engine.exe'. Then simply click on the DLL in the left list of the injector, and then press 'auto inject'. Then, leave that open and go to your combat arms folder. locate the 'combatarms_direct.exe' and run that as administrator. Then, when combat arms comes up, press start, you should see the valkyrie injector say, 'successfully injected' and MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE THE INJECTOR AFTER IT INJECTS, AND BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. otherwise, the game will crash once loaded.

    Thats it, when in game, you should be able to press the insert key and turn on/off the hack features you want.

    Still not working? try ciphering the hack, with bitecipher: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ndetected.html

    STILL not working? does it give you an error on injection? you may have a dll missing! tell me the name of the dll that you are missing, and i will give you a link.

    hope this helps! (if it helped you, PRESS THANKS!)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zappp For This Useful Post:

    kayoskidx (08-04-2011)

  10. #127
    B(o)-_-(o)M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hey what is uploader.exe for? i assumed it was for uploading videos

  11. #128
    zappp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by B(o)-_-(o)M View Post
    hey what is uploader.exe for? i assumed it was for uploading videos
    It automaticly uploads screenshots and videos that you take, and possibly spies on you if you're hacking. thats why you should DELETE IT

  12. #129
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Crashes middle of first game. Win 7. 64 bit
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  13. #130
    Jarren_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Well, for me, it's been taking forever for hackshield to load up (today), and I probably crashed after 5/6 matches.

    It works, but I'll elite/cipher is for safety.

  14. #131
    roser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zappp View Post
    ok, im asuming that you DO know how to download the file. It is at the beginning of this thread. Download that, and simply open it. There should be a DLL file in it. Take that, and drag it onto your desktop. then use your injector (if you dont have one, use this one) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...tor-2-1-a.html
    download that injector rar, and also drag it onto the desktop. So, on the desktop, you should have a new dll and the valkyrie injector. Run the Valkyrie injector as administrator, and it should come up. When it does, press the 'add' button. This should bring up a window in which you can locate the dll hack that you wish to use. Since we know it is on the desktop, navigate there, and select the dll which you extracted there. then, in the box that says 'process name:' type 'Engine.exe'. Then simply click on the DLL in the left list of the injector, and then press 'auto inject'. Then, leave that open and go to your combat arms folder. locate the 'combatarms_direct.exe' and run that as administrator. Then, when combat arms comes up, press start, you should see the valkyrie injector say, 'successfully injected' and MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE THE INJECTOR AFTER IT INJECTS, AND BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. otherwise, the game will crash once loaded.

    Thats it, when in game, you should be able to press the insert key and turn on/off the hack features you want.

    Still not working? try ciphering the hack, with bitecipher: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ndetected.html

    STILL not working? does it give you an error on injection? you may have a dll missing! tell me the name of the dll that you are missing, and i will give you a link.

    hope this helps! (if it helped you, PRESS THANKS!)
    I apriciate your help but it says i'm missing this file d3dx9_43.dll
    Last edited by roser; 08-04-2011 at 03:38 AM. Reason: miss-spelled a word

  15. #132
    xboxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    60
    great job
    LOVE IT

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to xboxy For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (08-04-2011)

  17. #133
    latroge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Clakrsburg, WV
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Hot
    Works great on Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Keep up the good work (:
    -Juggalettes-Never-Die-


    Don't say Thank You...PRESS IT (:

  18. #134
    Dropstep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in MPGH.
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice, still works for me Haven't dc'ed. EVER
    IF I HELPED YOU, PLEASE THANK THE POST!

    -New Siggy coming soon- - Under the Construction >:]-
    --
    Mah Mods:

    Lightning L96A1 v2.

  19. #135
    zappp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i do prefer flameswor10 to this hack, but this one is SO stable. i have YET to crash with it. with flameswor i usually crash if i open the menu after the first map.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Alessandro10 Simples - 08/10/2011
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Brazil Hacks
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. [Patched] Alessandro10 Simples - 22/09/2011 - Funcionando LOL
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Brazil Hacks
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:33 PM
  3. [Patched] Alessandro10 || Simple || 07/29/2011
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:04 PM
  4. [Detected] Alessandro10 Simples Menu - 14/07/2011
    By Alessandro100_10 in forum Combat Arms Brazil Hacks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 06:22 PM
  5. [Detected] Alessandro10 Simples Menu - 12/07/2011
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Brazil Hacks
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:27 AM