Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    azndarkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Combat arms Server

    Hey guys. Are they still doing a server check for combat arms because I can't get into combat arms right now











    MY FAST INTERNET

  2. #2
    skool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you can't get in, thats probably it. DOH.

  3. #3
    azndarkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    If you can't get in, thats probably it. DOH.
    lol thanks finally











    MY FAST INTERNET

  4. #4
    kj52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    67
    im not on my laptop
    hmm nexon says:
    Server maintenance for Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 has been extended for approximately an additional hour (a total of 3 hours).


    The server check is now scheduled to end at approximately 12:30pm PDT.



    Combat Arms Server Maintenance Details:

    -- Servers: All Game Servers

    -- Time: Wednesday, October 22nd, 9:30am ~ 12:30pm PDT

    that was hours ago... either youre ipbanned, or theres an unexpected sv check thats not been posted :/

  5. #5
    azndarkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well it says combat arms error please check website











    MY FAST INTERNET

  6. #6
    skool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kj52 View Post
    im not on my laptop
    hmm nexon says:
    Server maintenance for Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 has been extended for approximately an additional hour (a total of 3 hours).


    The server check is now scheduled to end at approximately 12:30pm PDT.



    Combat Arms Server Maintenance Details:

    -- Servers: All Game Servers

    -- Time: Wednesday, October 22nd, 9:30am ~ 12:30pm PDT

    that was hours ago... either youre ipbanned, or theres an unexpected sv check thats not been posted :/
    Its probably extended, its what nexon is best at doing.

  7. #7
    azndarkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    Its probably extended, its what nexon is best at doing.
    lol your right











    MY FAST INTERNET

  8. #8
    skool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Cool
    OK. Thread Solved.
    Stop posting here and let it die.

  9. #9
    azndarkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    OK. Thread Solved.
    Stop posting here and let it die.
    ok sure thanks anyways











    MY FAST INTERNET

Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms "Server Error!"
    By Eccentric in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 06:57 AM
  2. Combat Arms Server!!!
    By hsamm in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 03:26 AM
  3. Combat arms servers messed up?
    By !MudK1pz! in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:43 PM
  4. [Notice] Combat Arms Server Issues
    By Ryguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 12:31 PM
  5. kicked off combat arms server
    By h2oman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:54 AM

Tags for this Thread