Thread: Head Chams?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    EvilSparx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX Section
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16

    Smile Head Chams?

    Is it possible to have a 3 colour cham?

    body when behind wall (unshootable) = red
    body when infront of wall (shootable) = green
    head is always blue except when behind a wall?

    Note: i have tryed that thing where u got to ur ca directory and put head.rez or whatever it is into a new folder, then the head turns white, well, it DOSE NOT WORK... i repeat: IT DOES NOT WORK.
    it just freezes when u enetr a game for me..


    Edit:
    Wait wait wait, i just got an idea. what if we were to edit the character_head.rez and change the texture and make it all blue. would that work?
    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
    Click Here For The Best Combat Arms Hack Site

  2. #2
    XxDrazzoXxZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    turn around, im behind u!
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    54
    Just get an aimbot. Easy for me o.O

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to XxDrazzoXxZ For This Useful Post:

    Iwin (10-23-2008)

  4. #3
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    where can u get a good aimbot???
    PM me if u want

  5. #4
    Aoe3_CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    everywhere but nowhere
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    you might be able to change it idk

  6. #5
    riceking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    b
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Amazed
    rofl get vip

  7. #6
    ken135's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSparx View Post
    Is it possible to have a 3 colour cham?

    body when behind wall (unshootable) = red
    body when infront of wall (shootable) = green
    head is always blue except when behind a wall?

    Note: i have tryed that thing where u got to ur ca directory and put head.rez or whatever it is into a new folder, then the head turns white, well, it DOSE NOT WORK... i repeat: IT DOES NOT WORK.
    it just freezes when u enetr a game for me..


    Edit:
    Wait wait wait, i just got an idea. what if we were to edit the character_head.rez and change the texture and make it all blue. would that work?
    LOL if that were possible you could use a crappy colour aimbot :O

    I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]


    Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL


  8. #7
    thisisakevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    o.o"
    vip has aimbot now?
    i rly want vip now...

  9. #8
    ken135's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisakevin View Post
    o.o"
    vip has aimbot now?
    i rly want vip now...
    No they don't...
    they have God mode though :O

    so you can just ub3r fly around and God mode =/

    I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]


    Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL


  10. #9
    hotfudge2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to ur house
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    475
    couldn't u always just get a color aimbot from some other game and aplly it to this game it doesn't mater right?
    respect list:
    NabDab (teh Arab Of America)
    Plokmii

    Dorado (<3 HIM MORE than plokmii the cooliest in CS group!)

    DEAD BONES BROOK

  11. #10
    MortalDefiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    8
    It'll shoot your teamates too.

  12. #11
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gayest thing EVER, very very useless, get a aimbot or get SKILLZ NOOB

  13. #12
    kommisar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    What the fuck is wrong with MPGH.NET these days its full of useless fuckers who think they know hacking inside and out.

    YES ITS FUCKEN POSSIBLE LEARN TO CODE IN DX9 THEN LEARN HOW TO DISSASSEMBLE THEN LEARN HOW TO WRITE .DLL HOOKS.

    SIMPLE NOW GTFO

  14. #13
    SEGnosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In the face of every child
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with MPGH.NET these days its full of useless fuckers who think they know hacking inside and out.

    YES ITS FUCKEN POSSIBLE LEARN TO CODE IN DX9 THEN LEARN HOW TO DISSASSEMBLE THEN LEARN HOW TO WRITE .DLL HOOKS.

    SIMPLE NOW GTFO
    Dude just stfu with your sad attemp and knowledge at hack


    Finish with your pissy fit and gtfo

  15. #14
    ken135's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by SEGnosis View Post
    Dude just stfu with your sad attemp and knowledge at hack


    Finish with your pissy fit and gtfo
    LOL he actually does know something :x

    sadly i don't think he knows that math involved in coding a aimbot lol

    I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]


    Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL


  16. #15
    kommisar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Math involved.. He's wanting to know if the head is able to be a separate color so he can write up a color aimbot in VB..
    If you have ever written a color aimbot tell me...
    What fucken math is involved there its based on RGB colors.
    Jesus fucken christ people these days on mpgh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE] MOH Campaign/Tier1 Mode - Head Chams + Triggerbot
    By Birdshit in forum Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 12:30 PM
  2. [Release] Mini head cham (for updated CA)
    By mikevu1324 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 05:30 AM
  3. Green Body Mini-Chams Purple head Chams
    By Taylor Swift in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:01 PM
  4. [Release] RED HEAD MINI CHAMS, pre-release for my color aimbot
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 09:26 PM
  5. Boom Head Shot
    By styx23 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:30 PM

Tags for this Thread