Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #1
    austin1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    My first hacking Vid :P

    Well, this is for the contest but I wanted to hear other people's opinions on how it is :P. So, be truthful, try not to swear, and enjoy the vid.

    Combat Arms.wmv | Veoh Video Network

    EDIT:
    I knew people was going to flame me for using ***.
    Listen.
    ***'s hacks are better then MPGH because they provide more features. I'm not trying to cause any trouble nor am I trying to advertise.
    MPGH's video contest says they recommend we use it, not that we have to use it.
    If there was a rule that we can't use ***'s hack in the video, I would have never entered in it.
    The watermark thing was already blurred out by the lack of quality so no one can see the link.
    Also, the MPGH hack doesn't work for me as it disconnects me half the time where ***'s hack does not.
    Last edited by austin1117; 10-29-2008 at 12:20 AM.

  2. #46
    Shadow_506's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    WOW he has no recoil and no fall, hes using THEGAYSQUAD hacks -.-

  3. #47
    austin1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_506 View Post
    WOW he has no recoil and no fall, hes using THEGAYSQUAD hacks -.-
    -_-, Am i forced to use MPGH's hack just because I'm here? No, I don't have to.
    And AGAIN
    THERE IS NO RULE ABOUT USING ***'S HACK FOR THE VIDEO, TELL ME WHERE YOU SEE THAT RULE IN THE THREAD THEY MADE ABOUT THE VIDEO CONTEST.

  4. #48
    hotfudge2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to ur house
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    475
    i remember it said make a video using MPGH'S vip or pub hacks FOR the contest i am suprised been member since feb 2006 and u still choob?!?

    it true that t'g's has better features though
    respect list:
    NabDab (teh Arab Of America)
    Plokmii

    Dorado (<3 HIM MORE than plokmii the cooliest in CS group!)

    DEAD BONES BROOK

  5. #49
    austin1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotfudge2100 View Post
    i remember it said make a video using MPGH'S vip or pub hacks FOR the contest i am suprised been member since feb 2006 and u still choob?!?

    it true that t'g's has better features though
    It says
    We suggest you use the MPGH public Combat Arms bypass which can be found in the Combat Arms public section, or if you are a VIP your hacks should be ready to go.
    It doesn't say we have to -_-.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news_ann...o_contest.html

  6. #50
    420Suicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
    hes usign THEGAYSQUADS public hacks look top left corner lol and MPGH doesnt have no fall damgae lol
    lol i noticed first thing for the no recoil hack, which mpgh needs idk why they dnt if they have competition with it then why can't they use it...you'd think they would try to beat the competition but who the hell knows.

    atreyu FTW lol know this song by heart

    and yeah its an ok vid not the best, kinda choobish


    also the reason why you get killed so much is because you reload to much when you don't need to also you don't find a safe place to reload, plus you shoot to much wasted bullets only shoot when you got the shot, use the scope more often and u wouldn't shoot off target lol, nubs these days.
    Last edited by 420Suicide; 10-29-2008 at 04:57 PM.

  7. #51
    269596110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice job man

  8. #52
    austin1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Suicide View Post
    lol i noticed first thing for the no recoil hack, which mpgh needs idk why they dnt if they have competition with it then why can't they use it...you'd think they would try to beat the competition but who the hell knows.

    atreyu FTW lol know this song by heart

    and yeah its an ok vid not the best, kinda choobish


    also the reason why you get killed so much is because you reload to much when you don't need to also you don't find a safe place to reload, plus you shoot to much wasted bullets only shoot when you got the shot, use the scope more often and u wouldn't shoot off target lol, nubs these days.
    ROFL, I use the scope more then anyone possible.
    My raito is a 3.5-4.0 KDR.
    I always reload just the right time, I just usually don't see them.
    If I didn't reload as much, I would be good as dead in the middle of a gun fight if I didn't aim right and I only had like say 10 bullets. I always reload after I kill someone *unless there is someone else*.

  9. #53
    420Suicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by austin1117 View Post
    ROFL, I use the scope more then anyone possible.
    My raito is a 3.5-4.0 KDR.
    I always reload just the right time, I just usually don't see them.
    If I didn't reload as much, I would be good as dead in the middle of a gun fight if I didn't aim right and I only had like say 10 bullets. I always reload after I kill someone *unless there is someone else*.
    3.5-4.0 kdr? jesus, i try to keep mine low and *play legit* lol cough cough, but with high kdr nexon watches them ppl and with a medium kdr you won't get noticed as much especially depending on your rank
    and if you were higher rank, not sure what rank you are but im sfc3 @ 90%, and with g3 you get 45 bullets in a round if you buy extended clips, which means less reloading and if u have good aim you shouldn't use half your round for one guy lol, but just throwing it out there.

  10. #54
    bankdollars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how do you record in Combat Arms?

  11. #55
    austin1117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bankdollars View Post
    how do you record in Combat Arms?
    There is a tutorial somewhere around this forum on how to use "Fraps".

  12. #56
    bankdollars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by austin1117 View Post
    There is a tutorial somewhere around this forum on how to use "Fraps".
    fraps quality is awful...

  13. #57
    rockmebaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    wow congrats u fuking traitor y would u use thegaysquads hack for a MPGH video contest sadness

  14. #58
    candypie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    btw, whats thegaysquad? isnt he using *********** public hack? i used dat one be4, cuz it had no fall damage and no recoil. T_T

  15. #59
    candypie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    sorry, isnt he using t h i s g a m e s u x. p u b li c hack?
    its the same 1 i used

  16. #60
    rockmebaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    all you coobs need to be ban for using that fuking gay hack gtfoh

    and candypie2 THERE IS A FUKING EDIT BUTTON USE IT NEXT TIME

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My First Hack {release}
    By purenoob134 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:02 PM
  2. My first hack
    By tednugent in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:59 AM
  3. My FIRST HACK! (GPS)
    By frankf123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:34 AM
  4. Shotgun & Stamina Hack [My first hack]
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:00 PM
  5. [release]my First Hack
    By yoos007 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:39 AM

Tags for this Thread