Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854

    Waverider glitch?

    I have seen a lot of people going under ground in the waverider map and shooting through the floor, what i want to kno is is this possible without VIP hacks, the people i saw doing it obviously did not have god mode on because they died a few times

    If someone can tell me how to do this either through a post, new thread, or private message...thanks :]

  2. #2
    hsicarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused


    ????


    fail:

    Quote Originally Posted by oanator View Post
    hey does this give a viris? if so i will tell an admin and u will be band

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hsicarlos For This Useful Post:

    Jayz34 (11-04-2008),[MPGH]Ryguy (11-04-2008)

  4. #3
    Le3tNo0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poopville, Sex
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    That vid was amazing, thx. I can't wait to try it :P

  5. #4
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    carnt wait till eu gets more maps
    that junk flea is so boring when u get 40 - 2 from camping D:

  6. #5
    zafruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    sick now i can get major up ranking

  7. #6
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    lol i love that glitch.

  8. #7
    hsicarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    If someone can tell me how to do this either through a post, new thread, or private message...thanks :]
    I want meh thnx!


    fail:

    Quote Originally Posted by oanator View Post
    hey does this give a viris? if so i will tell an admin and u will be band

  9. #8
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338



  10. #9
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    carnt wait till eu gets more maps
    that junk flea is so boring when u get 40 - 2 from camping D:
    wdf is a publicist

  11. #10
    KyleForrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I SUX
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    34
    Very cool!

  12. #11
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    there carlos, i thanked u even though i cant see the video cuz my internet sux, but i think i kno how to do it now after reading some comments from the video

  13. #12
    lethalhuman8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sick :O never knew abotu some of those xD i love the santa one xDD]



    me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

  14. #13
    lethalhuman8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post


    whats that for?



    me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

  15. #14
    hsicarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    there carlos, i thanked u even though i cant see the video cuz my internet sux, but i think i kno how to do it now after reading some comments from the video
    \

    Your, tone seems angry.... I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you.


    fail:

    Quote Originally Posted by oanator View Post
    hey does this give a viris? if so i will tell an admin and u will be band

  16. #15
    ximsonoobx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalhuman8 View Post
    whats that for?
    what it is? it's rattle snake and some place CLOSE TO SAND HOG it's the second map for it. Don't belive me? go to nexon . net>Combat arms download page> and above Download A it should say Combat arms in korea is working> Click the link and watch the front page video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Waverider Glitches
    By Djlittle in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:13 AM
  2. [Teaser]Waverider Glitch
    By LameJacob in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. WaveRider glitch
    By iceman7979 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 10:02 PM
  4. [REALEASE] New WaveRider glitch, FALL THRU MAP-found by XxDrazzoXxZ
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:33 AM
  5. Waverider glitching
    By Lazerpod in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:36 PM

Tags for this Thread