Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 452
  1. #1
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Alessandro10- 08/27/2011 - [SupeBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/AimCorrection]

    Last edited by Drake; 09-15-2011 at 12:23 PM.

  2. The Following 120 Users Say Thank You to LionelMessi10 For This Useful Post:

    -DiamondZ- (08-27-2011),-iCraft (09-06-2011),1234567890-= (09-09-2011),48Aces (08-29-2011),aaniol (09-03-2011),Abraham (08-28-2011),AdultMinus (09-02-2011),appleq19521 (08-28-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (08-28-2011),b12ando (08-29-2011),Badella05 (09-13-2011),BasilooCA (08-29-2011),battlebard (09-04-2011),Baun567 (09-05-2011),BigSean (09-10-2011),billakos7 (08-29-2011),black_dahlia (08-28-2011),BrotherGrim1 (09-09-2011),brunosilveira (08-27-2011),budman78 (08-28-2011),BustaRap (08-28-2011),Cervino5 (08-28-2011),christoom (08-30-2011),codycod (09-03-2011),cris33 (08-27-2011),d34thm4d3r (08-27-2011),dadabehh (09-05-2011),darksouldan (09-10-2011),dballard (09-04-2011),divan123 (09-02-2011),DJshelbex (08-28-2011),Dragon_x (08-29-2011),Drake (08-27-2011),drumset (08-28-2011),DuhWolfie (08-27-2011),Element™ (08-27-2011),eminem22 (08-28-2011),erickns2 (10-08-2011),feofeo (08-28-2011),fet (08-28-2011),fingerbang (08-30-2011),furryboy2 (09-03-2011),glactickidd24 (08-29-2011),hakota (09-02-2011),hansq (08-31-2011),hiconnect (09-10-2011),hunter0315 (08-27-2011),ijohn04 (09-04-2011),jakyrah (09-03-2011),jockeyofca (09-01-2011),joker309 (08-28-2011),jotheslick (09-05-2011),killerwail (08-28-2011),kkratos1 (08-28-2011),krackhead992 (08-31-2011),lijah771 (08-30-2011),lucasoorsi (09-19-2011),LunarFang (08-31-2011),Lunatic (08-27-2011),m0k1 (08-27-2011),m779 (08-29-2011),macropoli (09-01-2011),mama90 (08-27-2011),manoliu (09-03-2011),masktiger1214 (09-20-2011),math444 (08-28-2011),matthewbim11 (09-07-2011),maxxe23 (08-27-2011),metalfrost (08-27-2011),natael12 (09-04-2011),nateb (08-27-2011),nhei24 (08-27-2011),OoLogicalOo (08-27-2011),osc3892 (09-02-2011),Oscar5000 (08-27-2011),owneer420 (08-27-2011),pat333 (08-31-2011),people1010 (08-27-2011),PieEater289 (08-30-2011),poloap (09-01-2011),posonha (09-11-2011),qazxsw12345 (08-27-2011),racecrazy (08-28-2011),rafaelrojas (08-27-2011),Rasesz (09-06-2011),redzoa187 (08-28-2011),rer (09-13-2011),Resaun (08-28-2011),RightwardClover (08-29-2011),Shadow606 (09-14-2011),Shatta540 (08-27-2011),shotgunboy (08-27-2011),ShotYouDead (08-27-2011),simardscott (08-29-2011),singh95 (08-30-2011),SkyLight (08-27-2011),SlayerTotoro (09-06-2011),stoned_hamster (09-02-2011),tasnim123 (08-28-2011),Terrorofthedeath (08-27-2011),ThaTruth (08-29-2011),TheVampike (09-03-2011),ThomasW3331 (09-06-2011),torimichelle (09-24-2011),Trester2 (09-11-2011),TuhAznCookies (08-29-2011),Ub0rHax0r (08-27-2011),vilador666 (09-01-2011),vitaliybor97 (08-31-2011),wallace2kk (08-31-2011),whathedo69 (08-27-2011),will1234 (09-15-2011),willcpc2 (09-09-2011),WinsonZhou8 (08-30-2011),[MPGH]Woods (08-31-2011),wtfyoulagger (08-31-2011),yeti99 (08-28-2011),yobani (08-31-2011),yoyo17543 (08-27-2011),Zeranon (08-27-2011)

  3. #136
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sooooooo....I have posted this before and didn't get any good responses, so I'm gonna do it again.
    The NAMETAGS dont work for me. It seems that I'm not the only person with this problem so could someone please give me a solution or could Alessandro10 fix this problem?

    Thanks alot


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  4. #137
    Detected-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorofthedeath View Post
    Sooooooo....I have posted this before and didn't get any good responses, so I'm gonna do it again.
    The NAMETAGS dont work for me. It seems that I'm not the only person with this problem so could someone please give me a solution or could Alessandro10 fix this problem?

    Thanks alot
    Youre not the only one i have the same problem

  5. #138
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Another thing......Hired Guns mode....the chams don't work on far people. Like you can see people near you but you can't see people that are far. Say you are in the spawning area, you can see people near your Van but can't see people in the safe...for example. Anyone tried it?

    Nvm about my last post. It seems the chams hack go coco after a while if you played too long. all I did was turn it off then on again and it went back to working. If anyone had this problem hope this helps.
    Last edited by Terrorofthedeath; 08-28-2011 at 08:24 PM.


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorofthedeath For This Useful Post:

    xxTheWhiteReaperxx (08-28-2011)

  7. #139
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    I love your Menu's
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  8. #140
    xxTheWhiteReaperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sniper's Nest
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorofthedeath View Post
    Another thing......Hired Guns mode....the chams don't work on far people. Like you can see people near you but you can't see people that are far. Say you are in the spawning area, you can see people near your Van but can't see people in the safe...for example. Anyone tried it?

    Nvm about my last post. It seems the chams hack go coco after a while if you played too long. all I did was turn it off then on again and it went back to working. If anyone had this problem hope this helps.
    Very nice. Thank you. I had this problem and it was SO freaking annoying.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Don't be afraid to clickity-clack that thank button!

    It helps me out and shows me you care!

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Its down there

  9. #141
    locokiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    great job

  10. #142
    princebrandon125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What injectors do you guys use? I use PerX and Portal and it crashes.

  11. #143
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by princebrandon125 View Post
    What injectors do you guys use? I use PerX and Portal and it crashes.
    I use Faith.....it has three buttons simplistic and does the job. Never failed me be4


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  12. #144
    Johnanon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    very nice menu
    its unique ahas.
    andand, im downloading so i can test

  13. #145
    princebrandon125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mine won't inject. I'm sure I'm doing everything right.

  14. #146
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by princebrandon125 View Post
    Mine won't inject. I'm sure I'm doing everything right.
    What injector you using?


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  15. #147
    princebrandon125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    PerX, N-Jector, Portal, bInject, Finject, Q-Jector

    You use Finject right ? Please, do you mind telling me all the steps to injecting it on Finject?
    Last edited by princebrandon125; 08-29-2011 at 05:31 AM.

  16. #148
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by princebrandon125 View Post
    PerX, N-Jector, Portal, bInject, Finject, Q-Jector

    You use Finject right ? Please, do you mind telling me all the steps to injecting it on Finject?
    I'm kinda of a nub on injectors. If you mean Faith injector by Fininject then all you have to do is inject the .dll into Engine.exe. TO be honest I tried the same hack that worked for me on my friends laptop and it didn't work for him and he used Windows 7 32-Bit the same as me.
    Here is the link to Faith injector if you don't have it:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/399-projec...-injector.html


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  17. #149
    princebrandon125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorofthedeath View Post
    I'm kinda of a nub on injectors. If you mean Faith injector by Fininject then all you have to do is inject the .dll into Engine.exe. TO be honest I tried the same hack that worked for me on my friends laptop and it didn't work for him and he used Windows 7 32-Bit the same as me.
    Here is the link to Faith injector if you don't have it:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/399-projec...-injector.html
    Yeah Faith is what I'm talking about. I just tried it and the game loaded up perfectly but without the hack. I have Vista 32-Bit so It's pretty much the same, but I injected the .dll into Engine.exe. , still didn't work. Any other suggestions?

  18. #150
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by princebrandon125 View Post
    Yeah Faith is what I'm talking about. I just tried it and the game loaded up perfectly but without the hack. I have Vista 32-Bit so It's pretty much the same, but I injected the .dll into Engine.exe. , still didn't work. Any other suggestions?
    Run as admin is about the only advise I can give. I had same problem with windows XP. Never figured out how to solve it. Certain hacks don't work on certain computers and i honestly dont know why. Srry I can't help anymore


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Alessandro10- 09/24/2011 - [SuperBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/NoRecoil]
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. [Patched] Alessandro10- 08/25/2011 - [SupeBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/AimCorrection]
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:01 AM
  3. [Patched] Alessandro10 - [SupeBullets/Fly/WeaponRange/Speed/Chams/AimCorrection]
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 09:16 PM
  4. [Detected] Alessandro10 - 10/08/2011 [Fly][Speed][SuperBullets][WeaponRange]
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Brazil Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 05:55 PM
  5. [Release] Blast Hack v1.3(Fly and Speed Fixed)
    By topblast in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:35 PM