ok this is what you do. (oh sry for not using pics, i dont know a good picture program, and Print Screen takes too dang long to alt-tab)
1. You use the underwater glitch at Alpha
2. you go to Bravo side of map
3. when your there, press printscreen and you will go under water.
4. go to the boats (the boats are just mesh, they wont hurt you) oh, and dont let yourself shoot out of the water. (when your near the surface of the water press ctrl)
4. once your at boats, look at the end of the Bravo base and you should see a rock that has a slope. Climp up it.
5. once on the rock, look at the mountain. then look left. you should be seeing a building and beside it the mountain.
6. you should see a line at the mountain, run up to it and try runing up it at the center, or just go side to side and try keeping as center to the line as possible
7. once up the mountain, go right and run beside the mountain. when doing this, run and point left/up (like not straight up, but like in a slant)
8. you should reach the top of the mountain. go to the nearest building.
9. you should see the edge of the rock, run on the edge and jump on the ledge of the building. (dont crouch when going on the edge on the mountain)
10. once on the ledge, go left. Then take a right.
11. you should see windows now, crouch beside them and make your way to the rain pipe.
12. once at the rain pipe, jump on the canopy.
13. from there jump on the building.
14. you should be on a building with a railing.
15. from here you can either go ontop of the building or onto the Bravo Road.
to get to road:
16. jump on the railing and crouch beside it.
17. make your way to the side where the road is and jump.
19. there you have it! your on the bravo road.
to get onto the building and invincible spot:
16. jump on the railing and go to the side where the canopy is. (this way if you miss, you wont have to do it all over again)
17. run up to the roof, and when you jump. aim to the gutters. (this might take a few tries)
18. once on the roof run to the last house.
19. you should see a chimney, walk around it and you should see that one side doesn't have a wall.
20. walk in it, and you'll be invincible and you can still kill people. (note: you can still die if someone somehow throws a perfect nade beside you, or if someone uses shooting through walls hack)
I found out this glitch myself, and i decided to tell you guys here on MPGH. Im not sure if anyone already found this out, but i havn't seen anyone ever use it. so i guess im the first to discover it.
EDIT: ill use fraps to show you all later..... that is if my CPU can handle it. i only have 512mb of RAM....so yea. not sure how bad ill lag.
EDIT2: turns out my Fraps doesn't work for CA -.- sry for not giving any visual help, but i guess its better this way.