Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 520
  1. #1
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love

    Flameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddle



    I guess I'm late this update.

    This is a makeshift public hack.
    IT AINT THE FINISHED VERSION.
    It is very laggy
    You was warned

    Screenshot:


    VirusScans:
    Jotti
    VirusTotal

    Features:
    Code:
    NX Chams: Lets you see enemies through walls
    No Spread & No Recoil: Allows you to shoot your gun without it moving. Your bullets also fly straight where the crosshair is shooting. (Works with Shotgun and Sniper Sway + Spread)
    xHair & oHair: Shows a crosshair or a circlehair
    No fog: Disables fog. (useful for Snow Valley)
    Fly: Allows you to fly (press space)
    Activation: Allows you to pickup weapons, activate doors from far away. and pickup SuperSoldier boxes.
    Radar: Shows you the positions of the enemies and team on a Radar.
    Hotkeys:
    Code:
    Insert = Open/Close Menu
    Space = Fly (Press jump, then press alt to fly up. it is controlable tehe)
    Credits:
    Code:
    Freedompeace << He's cool and we're planning something.
    Ac1d_Burn << Mah Very own Gimp
    Boss << The decider of hack functions and the Video.
    mo3ad001 && NeoIII << Classes and Some Functions :)
    CaFlames << Awesome Dude 
    mikko726<<Testers,report some bugs and what features doesnt work.
    Fuko << Testing, Screenshots and everything else.
    Storm && Sexual && Physcadelic  << Getting me screenshots or testing.
    Storm << Making my Loader GUI
    Don Diablo & whit << Teaching me how to fix my bugs ;)
    KarraKa << Loving you very much
    Shrew <<Got banned with me because my thread :D
    Lmsjr1234 << Tested, and gave screenshots.
    NOOB << Helped me once.
    Kotentopf << For making the Ingame Function
    CAFlames << Giving me Addies and Being Awesome :)
    Hans211 << Original Menu
    [E]xiled << Testing my hacks
    Mouzie(BearJew) << Awesome bud + I'm pretty sure he tested my private hack before.
    Acid_Burn << For great help through out my hack making.
    _fk127_ << showing me how to use the Ingame Function
    Flameswor10 << For making the hack and the logo tehe AND the Menu Sprite
    Subliminal/AVGN << Helped me troll CA section with a fake hack xD
    Immortal-/cosconub << Helped me a while ago.
    KawaiiSlut << Epic Slutty Coder
    MatyPatty << He helped me to make hacks ages ago :)
    Pashak << He tests, && we help each other out when we needs it.
    And other people who helped me (wether I got addresses off you or you helped me with the menu).


    This Combat Arms Exploit (hack, a injectable .dll file, henceforth "Hack"), by the terms of MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Cheats Trainers Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA is sole property of the hack creator (flameswor10, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on mpgh.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's hack are strictly forbidden without advance written permission

    Oh, and that video that pops up.
    It's just for the views, I want them
    Last edited by flameswor10; 09-28-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  2. The Following 152 Users Say Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    --S-- (09-30-2011),-DiamondZ- (09-29-2011),.ThePro (10-07-2011),1234567890-= (09-28-2011),1ramon9 (10-10-2011),48Aces (09-29-2011),70873632 (10-03-2011),aa56 (10-03-2011),abigown (09-29-2011),AESEDE (10-01-2011),ailtonoliveirasantiago (09-30-2011),alwaysdie (10-03-2011),asakano (09-28-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (09-28-2011),Awkwardness (09-28-2011),BasilooCA (09-28-2011),benkiller1 (09-28-2011),Bjiscuit (10-05-2011),BobFM (09-28-2011),BoxHead1080 (10-14-2011),briankilla4 (10-09-2011),BrownG (09-29-2011),budman78 (09-28-2011),chaelsio (10-20-2011),Chocolatnave (09-28-2011),Clue (09-28-2011),ColdJ (10-07-2011),coolboi604 (10-01-2011),craftsucks (10-05-2011),crazylolzzz (10-02-2011),cseay1 (09-28-2011),darkdrayken (09-29-2011),darli (10-04-2011),dbzkushal (10-08-2011),ddxxyxd (10-22-2011),dedalus86 (10-01-2011),Dr. Stein (10-11-2011),Drake (09-28-2011),dustworm (09-29-2011),EdwardCullenxD (10-16-2011),Elocrypt. (09-28-2011),Elquis17 (10-03-2011),exFreund (09-29-2011),ExtremeCrook (10-09-2011),Fazil jahangir (09-28-2011),firebolt126 (10-03-2011),Fluffybunni (09-28-2011),FrostBitten (10-04-2011),gabrielrrrr (10-19-2011),gbishopkunz (10-10-2011),gerard12341 (09-28-2011),Girlz Rule (10-02-2011),grumblepuss (09-29-2011),Gunmenn (10-03-2011),Gunnaz (10-02-2011),hellsfear (10-03-2011),hiitmaan (10-08-2011),hubelobo (10-10-2011),hunter0315 (10-09-2011),HyGenius (04-27-2012),Hyper Hax (09-28-2011),idonthackhaha (09-29-2011),igorcesarp (10-06-2011),IGotBanned. (10-01-2011),ii bandos ii (10-06-2011),iiNarbz (10-27-2011),iNeedHax* (09-28-2011),I_cloud_I (10-03-2011),jack 2660 (10-02-2011),jhelsel123 (09-28-2011),kadeke (10-05-2011),Kambo57 (10-01-2011),kidkiller2 (09-28-2011),krojem123 (10-10-2011),Krolux (10-07-2011),kurde265 (10-02-2011),lawlerpops (09-29-2011),LawlFaceXD (10-10-2011),Leandro9856 (10-05-2011),liamjp1 (04-28-2012),LordDerpirus (10-08-2011),m0k1 (09-28-2011),m4nu25 (09-28-2011),malote55 (10-02-2011),matthew1111 (10-01-2011),MaxMono (10-06-2011),Mc565 (10-05-2011),mechul (10-16-2011),Mien (10-02-2011),mlp.tlc.mlp (10-04-2011),monsta (09-28-2011),needwoody (09-28-2011),newtonchoooi (10-09-2011),nhei24 (09-28-2011),nikolakakakis (05-04-2012),oldscratch (10-10-2011),papa_smurf (09-28-2011),peepee19 (10-12-2011),Petarhh (10-04-2011),piakako (10-03-2011),PID3RMAN (09-28-2011),PikaMucha_Itu (09-28-2011),pkthenubs (10-10-2011),polska159 (09-28-2011),poohy121 (09-28-2011),puffynoob (10-02-2011),racecar12 (09-29-2011),RasseThaX (10-07-2011),Retop (10-18-2011),rogher84 (09-29-2011),russcore2 (10-09-2011),satansdecendant (10-09-2011),school95 (10-06-2011),SeoHyun (10-10-2011),sethw66 (10-07-2011),Shadow606 (09-29-2011),shikalazy (10-01-2011),sketax (10-04-2011),skkhan (10-19-2011),slidergera (10-07-2011),SlipLenny (10-02-2011),SmartAlley (09-28-2011),SoulSLaya (10-09-2011),Sparkie7 (10-02-2011),steroids (10-01-2011),stoned_hamster (09-29-2011),street_21 (10-12-2011),tacky45 (10-01-2011),Taco (10-07-2011),tamwyn415 (09-29-2011),tasnim123 (09-28-2011),TassioWalber (10-07-2011),The Philosopher (10-17-2011),TheMarioKarter (10-09-2011),theoneandonly666 (09-28-2011),theonerussian (10-03-2011),The_Network (09-29-2011),TiMxD (09-28-2011),toomuchswagson (10-09-2011),toxicsoul (05-06-2012),Truly Free (10-01-2011),vietpryder (10-05-2011),volt1 (09-28-2011),War3z (10-26-2011),whathedo69 (10-07-2011),will1234 (10-08-2011),wrinklepus (10-02-2011),x-ViRuS-x (10-13-2011),zach7878 (09-30-2011),Zeranon (10-01-2011),ziggiloco (10-04-2011),[AZN]Cookie (10-01-2011)

  3. #106
    grgergrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post


    I guess I'm late this update.

    This is a makeshift public hack.
    IT AINT THE FINISHED VERSION.
    It is very laggy
    You was warned

    Screenshot:


    VirusScans:
    Jotti
    VirusTotal

    Features:
    Code:
    NX Chams: Lets you see enemies through walls
    No Spread & No Recoil: Allows you to shoot your gun without it moving. Your bullets also fly straight where the crosshair is shooting. (Works with Shotgun and Sniper Sway + Spread)
    xHair & oHair: Shows a crosshair or a circlehair
    No fog: Disables fog. (useful for Snow Valley)
    Fly: Allows you to fly (press space)
    Activation: Allows you to pickup weapons, activate doors from far away. and pickup SuperSoldier boxes.
    Radar: Shows you the positions of the enemies and team on a Radar.
    Hotkeys:
    Code:
    Insert = Open/Close Menu
    Space = Fly (Press jump, then press alt to fly up. it is controlable tehe)
    Credits:
    Code:
    Freedompeace << He's cool and we're planning something.
    Ac1d_Burn << Mah Very own Gimp
    Boss << The decider of hack functions and the Video.
    mo3ad001 && NeoIII << Classes and Some Functions :)
    CaFlames << Awesome Dude 
    mikko726<<Testers,report some bugs and what features doesnt work.
    Fuko << Testing, Screenshots and everything else.
    Storm && Sexual && Physcadelic  << Getting me screenshots or testing.
    Storm << Making my Loader GUI
    Don Diablo & whit << Teaching me how to fix my bugs ;)
    KarraKa << Loving you very much
    Shrew <<Got banned with me because my thread :D
    Lmsjr1234 << Tested, and gave screenshots.
    NOOB << Helped me once.
    Kotentopf << For making the Ingame Function
    CAFlames << Giving me Addies and Being Awesome :)
    Hans211 << Original Menu
    [E]xiled << Testing my hacks
    Mouzie(BearJew) << Awesome bud + I'm pretty sure he tested my private hack before.
    Acid_Burn << For great help through out my hack making.
    _fk127_ << showing me how to use the Ingame Function
    Flameswor10 << For making the hack and the logo tehe AND the Menu Sprite
    Subliminal/AVGN << Helped me troll CA section with a fake hack xD
    Immortal-/cosconub << Helped me a while ago.
    KawaiiSlut << Epic Slutty Coder
    MatyPatty << He helped me to make hacks ages ago :)
    Pashak << He tests, && we help each other out when we needs it.
    And other people who helped me (wether I got addresses off you or you helped me with the menu).


    This Combat Arms Exploit (hack, a injectable .dll file, henceforth "Hack"), by the terms of MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Cheats Trainers Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA is sole property of the hack creator (flameswor10, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on mpgh.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's hack are strictly forbidden without advance written permission

    Oh, and that video that pops up.
    It's just for the views, I want them
    Awesome Thanks Man
    Last edited by grgergrg; 09-29-2011 at 10:49 AM.

  4. #107
    Smokensome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    dont know if it just my system but after a game or so it crashes but without the hack loaded i dont crash im running windows 7 premium 64 bit just thought i would share my results other than that all is good i didnt have any lag issues.i really miss having hacks. playing legit sucks with all the pay hacks out with aimbots.

  5. #108
    Ax33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    doesnt work? lol
    i use it and it doesnt work for me i need another injector or?

  6. #109
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by WinsonZhou8 View Post
    btw how did CA detect all the previous mpgh hacks so fast
    Public Hacks are easily detectable.

  7. #110
    hihihi13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Public Hacks are easily detectable.
    no they actually arent... nexon had a fucking patch like last week if u all didnt know dum shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokensome View Post
    dont know if it just my system but after a game or so it crashes but without the hack loaded i dont crash im running windows 7 premium 64 bit just thought i would share my results other than that all is good i didnt have any lag issues.i really miss having hacks. playing legit sucks with all the pay hacks out with aimbots.
    cuz u suck try to beat opkers in OMA... i have done it i should have recorded the game though... he was down by 10 kills wit almost 25 kills to go i beat him by 2 kills

  8. #111
    Ladies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by hihihi13579 View Post
    cuz u suck try to beat opkers in OMA... i have done it i should have recorded the game though... he was down by 10 kills wit almost 25 kills to go i beat him by 2 kills
    Holy shit bro, no way! You won a game in CA! WOW! SO AMAZING!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladies For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (09-29-2011)

  10. #112
    vacterius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    santo domingo
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    fck hack now i am banned :S:S:S

  11. #113
    randycruz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol this is detected already i think..

  12. #114
    Inforcement's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Uhhh, the hack works fine and all. but whenever i go ingame . I lagg insanely. Like i dont lagg at all with regular combat arms. But when i inject the hacks using portal or other injectors i lagg crazily. Sometimes this happens and some hacks it does not happen. Any fixes or help?

  13. #115
    iloveher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Dude I just got Perma banned from rs

  14. #116
    hihihi13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Inforcement View Post
    Uhhh, the hack works fine and all. but whenever i go ingame . I lagg insanely. Like i dont lagg at all with regular combat arms. But when i inject the hacks using portal or other injectors i lagg crazily. Sometimes this happens and some hacks it does not happen. Any fixes or help?
    Yea only some lag spikes for me but i think its just not the best flame can do but stil thank him its the only free pub out

  15. #117
    randycruz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yeh a stupid public hack...i crash after half a game..its so stupid

  16. #118
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by randycruz1 View Post
    yeh a stupid public hack...i crash after half a game..its so stupid
    Just cause it crashes for you doesn't mean its stupid. It doesn't crash for me so I find it quite useful . Think before you post.

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Terell. For This Useful Post:

    puffynoob (10-18-2011)

  18. #119
    hihihi13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Just cause it crashes for you doesn't mean its stupid. It doesn't crash for me so I find it quite useful . Think before you post.
    exactly if it crashes sucks for u.. u find a way to make it work.. buy VIP or make ur own hacks or just use my SAT chams that dont crash u

  19. #120
    Tekno73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Question Eheheheheh?

    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post


    Someone hasn't read fully yet.
    And how do i use this ?

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Flameswor10 Menu/Hotkey Source v1
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:22 PM
  2. [Detected] Flameswor10 Menu/Hotkey [v1.0] (ReCoded :: BETA)
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 03:43 PM
  3. [Detected] Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v2.2] Less bugs, More features
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  4. [Release] Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v2.0] Bugs Fixed.
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:12 PM
  5. [Detected] Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v1.5]
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:37 PM