Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    GladiatorLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15

    Stop Advertising MPGH With [GM] Nexon

    Do you realize how idiotic it is? You are giving the programmers of the game the site that you got the hack off of. They are going to go to mpgh.net and dl the hack, inspect it, and then patch it again. Why make it easier for them?

    It's like blackmailing the world with a virus ( while you already have the anit-virus of course), then telling them what genes to split in order to get the antivirus. Rendering your whole plan pointless.

    Stop telling everyone where to get the hacks you idiots.

    Not to mention the fact that more noobs are going to have the hack because you made it 10x easier for them to find it, thus making it pointless to have a hack anyways. Because if everyone has a hack, then you having the hack gives you no advantage.

    So lets not all be completely retarded by spamming.

  2. #2
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    I agree, plus I like to 1v1 people, let me try telling them its not me hacking the game...

  3. #3
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA! I WONDER WHY OUR SITE NAME WAS FILTERED 5-6 MONTHS AGO! OH WAIT, IT'S BECAUSE NEXON ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT US AND LURKS AROUND OUR BOARDS 24/7!

  4. #4
    dudewar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA! I WONDER WHY OUR SITE NAME WAS FILTERED 5-6 MONTHS AGO! OH WAIT, IT'S BECAUSE NEXON ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT US AND LURKS AROUND OUR BOARDS 24/7!
    so this is like a dictadorship forum. u make new hacks and stuff and u wont let others share their opinion on ur new inventions. how pathetic. cant take any opinions and this will lead to ur failure.

  5. #5
    GladiatorLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA! I WONDER WHY OUR SITE NAME WAS FILTERED 5-6 MONTHS AGO! OH WAIT, IT'S BECAUSE NEXON ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT US AND LURKS AROUND OUR BOARDS 24/7!
    You are a great example of the idiots I am talking about. Did you even read what I said?

    And we all know only people with no intelligence type in all caps.

  6. #6
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dudewar1 View Post
    so this is like a dictadorship forum. u make new hacks and stuff and u wont let others share their opinion on ur new inventions. how pathetic. cant take any opinions and this will lead to ur failure.
    What are you talking about? If this was a "dictatorship," then we wouldn't allow you to voice your opinions. You're free to add your suggestions, but the odds that we'll take it into consideration is astronomical. Dave doesn't have to listen to suggestions, since it's his hack.

    Quote Originally Posted by GladiatorLD View Post
    You are a great example of the idiots I am talking about. Did you even read what I said?

    And we all know only people with no intelligence type in all caps.
    You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in my post. Nexon already knew about us before Dave had put in the spambot. Is there any point in taking it out? And for your information, we don't care if everyone hacks. We don't give a flying fuck if you enjoy hacking or not. How naive of you to think we made this site to give our users' "enjoyment," and how selfish of you to want our hacks all to yourself.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 12-23-2008 at 04:49 PM.

  7. #7
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Im cutting out the spambot with my moms .asi editor. It bugs me. No offense MPGH you guys rule!
    Edit: Gladiator, your fucked in the ass, your talking to Hyperion....

  8. #8
    GladiatorLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quite frankly, I don't care who I'm talking to.

  9. #9
    ddlinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    967
    LOL as soon as nexon takes action, I guarantee MPGH will be sued for advertising, says no advertising in their Terms of Service. No offense to anyone that is offended.

  10. #10
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GladiatorLD View Post
    Quite frankly, I don't care who I'm talking to.
    The point is Dave needs money. That's the only reason why he made this site. In the perspective of a Capitalist, this is a pretty ingenious scheme. The traffic of this site has nearly doubled.

  11. #11
    richardx4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    o ya its anoying i get spam like crazy

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to richardx4 For This Useful Post:

    ddlinx (12-23-2008)

  13. #12
    GladiatorLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in my post. Nexon already knew about us before Dave had put in the spambot. Is there any point in taking it out? And for your information, we don't care if everyone hacks. We don't give a flying fuck if you enjoy hacking or not. How naive of you to think we made this site to give our users' "enjoyment," and how selfish of you to want our hacks all to yourself.
    Selfish? I think not. This is the point I'm trying to make:

    What is the point of having the spamming? Does it serve any useful purpose? What good does it do anyone?

    And if Dave (not you) didnt make this site for the users enjoyment, then what other purpose does this site serve, other than to make whatever amount of money he makes from VIP and what not. And eventually, if the users aren't being satisfied, Dave will eventually start to lose money because those users will move to other sites. Basic business practice that the customer comes first. Even you should know that.

    And to address the selfish issue..
    Its not being selfish, it's common sense. If everyone has the hack, then having the hack would be pointless. Everyone would be able to wallhack and cham and weapon hack, thus canceling out the effectiveness of the hack. It would give you no advantage over the other players.

    And then eventually you will have the dominoe effect. The honest players of CA that refuse to DL the hack (even though they know its out there and where to find it) will have to succumb to the fact that they cant win without the hacks because so many other people are hacking. Thus, everyone in the game hacks, thus making it useless to have a hack in the first place.

  14. #13
    thunderbolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by GladiatorLD View Post
    Do you realize how idiotic it is? You are giving the programmers of the game the site that you got the hack off of. They are going to go to mpgh.net and dl the hack, inspect it, and then patch it again. Why make it easier for them?

    It's like blackmailing the world with a virus ( while you already have the anit-virus of course), then telling them what genes to split in order to get the antivirus. Rendering your whole plan pointless.

    Stop telling everyone where to get the hacks you idiots.

    Not to mention the fact that more noobs are going to have the hack because you made it 10x easier for them to find it, thus making it pointless to have a hack anyways. Because if everyone has a hack, then you having the hack gives you no advantage.

    So lets not all be completely retarded by spamming.
    yea soon they gonna find all the hacks and delete them all

  15. #14
    ArcticRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Flirty
    its no ONE advertising where they got the hacks from!... they HACK it self advertises itself as [GM]Nexon u choobs! Dave made it that way so he can get more traffic to his site and ofcourse more VIP's that way he gets more money.

    If you use the Public hacks then it will advertise as [GM]Nexon which ever room you join.

  16. #15
    ArcticRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Flirty
    its no ONE advertising where they got the hacks from!... they HACK it self advertises itself as [GM]Nexon u choobs! Dave made it that way so he can get more traffic to his site and ofcourse more VIP's that way he gets more money.

    If you use the Public hacks then it will advertise as [GM]Nexon which ever room you join.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Video Advertising MPGH
    By shanehardy1 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. How do you get your hacks to not advertise MPGH?
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
  4. "[GM] Nexon" advertising MPGH?
    By ShawnRockz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 05:27 PM
  5. MPGH absolutely wrecked NEXON
    By Iwin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 07:25 PM

Tags for this Thread