I have found another way to get rid of the stupid D/C including no downloads.
1. Start up CA (don't log in)
2. Wait til you get to the log in screen
3. Hit Alt+Tab
4. Make a new folder on desktop named anything u like such as ABC123
5. Open up the CA directory
6. Go into HShield folder
7. Take all the DLL files into the folder(also including: HSUpdate.env and HShield.dat
8. Go back into CA and log in and own
Put the files back into the HShield folder after done.
I have used this method many times and no d/c problems.
If you have any other Q's just feel free to ask and thank me if i helped!
Okay snil I'm sure that others have figured this out but i was just trying to spread word, i could not find a specific name of who had figured this out but i don't think that your way is easier, i think that this way is better because when you play a game it doesn't d/c you right after it. Your method does. This is just for people that don't want to repeat the process and people that don't want to download anything in case of virus. I'm sure that there isn't a virus or anything but still.