Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    john15101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation Passwords on CA servers

    hi all!!
    i was playin a few ca games a bit ago and i thought of this realy different idea, What if some boddy came up with a way to get through the passwords in the games, i mean tink about it, you get kicked frome a game or loose conection, but you were making babbies cry, then all of a sudden you cant get back in, and they think you pussed out and got tired of hereing them.
    Kind seems like they "the non hackers" won that didnt they and that is embarrasing.

    So that was my idea on the whole deal, and make it for vip only....so there is even more reason to buy it. sound intersesting?

  2. #2
    azneaglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Well wahts the point? Then 100% they know your a hacker? Pwnt right?
    Last edited by azneaglez; 12-26-2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Im a noob

  3. #3
    GladiatorLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    If you could use proper English and proper sentences i might be able to understand just exactly what the fuck your trying to say.

  4. #4
    slothybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by john15101 View Post
    hi all!!
    i was playin a few ca games a bit ago and i thought of this realy different idea, What if some boddy came up with a way to get through the passwords in the games, i mean tink about it, you get kicked frome a game or loose conection, but you were making babbies cry, then all of a sudden you cant get back in, and they think you pussed out and got tired of hereing them.
    Kind seems like they "the non hackers" won that didnt they and that is embarrasing.

    So that was my idea on the whole deal, and make it for vip only....so there is even more reason to buy it. sound intersesting?
    I re-wrote it so people could understand:

    Quote Originally Posted by john15101;464771(Revised By Slothybee)
    Hello,
    I was playing Combat Arms a while ago when I came up with a brilliant idea. Suppose someone thought of a way to uncover the password of a game? I imply that if you are booted from a game, or lose your internet connection, and you cannot re-enter, your peers inside of that room will suppose that you exited because you felt they were superior to you. It would be absolutely grand if you are able to code this feat into a hack, and include it in the VIP package. This way, you might make a bigger profit.
    You're welcome.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slothybee For This Useful Post:

    Mechanical (12-26-2008),migizzle (12-26-2008),Mrcookies (12-26-2008)

  6. #5
    sa132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lol slothy...

  7. #6
    migizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothybee View Post
    I re-wrote it so people could understand:



    You're welcome.
    i shud thank you for that one lol

    Help me raise my Habamon!
    please help me raise it


    Posts
    10=(X)
    50=(X)
    100=(X)
    150=(X)
    200=(X)
    300=(_)
    350=(_)
    450=(_)

  8. #7
    pimpdaddi14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hi mannn i hate when peeps just shout out random things 2 get ur acc. expendid soo i hader it happen 2 me this is my 3 acc OMG maannnnn peeps should keep thier mouth closed but tilll it happends agian i will keep u posted

  9. #8
    migizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdaddi14 View Post
    hi mannn i hate when peeps just shout out random things 2 get ur acc. expendid soo i hader it happen 2 me this is my 3 acc OMG maannnnn peeps should keep thier mouth closed but tilll it happends agian i will keep u posted
    what? sloth re-write it again

    Help me raise my Habamon!
    please help me raise it


    Posts
    10=(X)
    50=(X)
    100=(X)
    150=(X)
    200=(X)
    300=(_)
    350=(_)
    450=(_)

  10. #9
    john15101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by migizzle View Post
    what? sloth re-write it again
    jack ass. mabe i will go back to ***. there they arent assholre like this place.

  11. #10
    Mrcookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sylmar (when in Rome!)
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    haha wow, nobody speaks proper english =p.

  12. #11
    migizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by john15101 View Post
    jack ass. mabe i will go back to ***. there they arent assholre like this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcookies View Post
    haha wow, nobody speaks proper english =p.
    for real no one speaks proper english and john son please go back to school

    Help me raise my Habamon!
    please help me raise it


    Posts
    10=(X)
    50=(X)
    100=(X)
    150=(X)
    200=(X)
    300=(_)
    350=(_)
    450=(_)

  13. #12
    slothybee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27

  14. #13
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    some times u can get lucky and just put like aaaa or 1234 or some thing like that and it will work i have done it be for

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Chinese Test Server Password Channel
    By crazybone96 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. [Help Request] Chinese Test Server Password Channel
    By crazybone96 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. need ghost recon server hack
    By Mike273 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:02 PM
  4. CS 1,6 Server
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 02:33 PM
  5. CS Source Clan/Server
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 01:21 PM

Tags for this Thread