Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #1
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired

    ScreenShot Sharing (Includes Pwning Krytical&Greatfullded)










    ^^Boom, Headshot

    Post your screen shots here.

  2. #31
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    try using a better come back, now I'm done...when you're ready to flame me with something new other than the way i type on forums and judge my i.q. on the way i type, pm me and we can fight in the flamming section
    I'm not interested in 'fighting'.
    I'm defending myself from your hypocritical attacks.

    Nice try to make me seem like the idiot here.
    When I don't even need to respond to your replies to embarrass you, you do it yourself.

  3. #32
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by digitzu View Post
    Yup, you did own them, using OPK but I bet with no hacks you will be owned. Dont post stupid stuff like this and showing your hack skills, it makes you a JACK ASS.
    I actually do quiet decent without hacks.
    I can maintain a 1.5+ kd/r, maybe higher.

    I can post a video of me playing legitimately, if you'd like.
    Thanks for the honest reply.

  4. #33
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    thank you...look, even these guys agree

    the only thing you got against me in this fight is my typign iq (if there is such a thing) if you met me a in real life you would see that my iq is above average
    just because i dont edit my posts and check for spelling, grammer, and proper usage of words doesnt mean im retarted so in fact by you calling me retarted because of doing that makes you a complete failure

  5. #34
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    thank you...look, even these guys agree

    the only thing you got against me in this fight is my typign iq (if there is such a thing) if you met me a in real life you would see that my iq is above average
    just because i dont edit my posts and check for spelling, grammer, and proper usage of words doesnt mean im retarted so in fact by you calling me retarted because of doing that makes you a complete failure
    By these guys, you mean a 4 post choob?
    How many times are you going to say you're done and then keep coming back.

    You say I'm 'retarted'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    retarted
    When it's actually spelt 'retarded', nice going there Einstein, with your "above average I.Q"

  6. #35
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    he pawnt you twice before you killed him

    and you didnt "pawn" the 1st guy you killed him with hax you can only pawn if your legit

  7. #36
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    he pawnt you twice before you killed him

    and you didnt "pawn" the 1st guy you killed him with hax you can only pawn if your legit
    You're going off two screenshots, I would have posted more but I was too caught up in the game to take more.
    :\

    Krytical only sniped me once, then I headshot him.
    Oh well, not trying to showboat or anything.

    I was just trying to share my experience of running into these two legendary players.

  8. #37
    nigplz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    Im not only talking about krytical
    opking requires no skill at all, therefore it is for noobs, i never use opk.
    ur also holding a knife and there is no body

    1. Turn on opk
    2. Kill kyrtical
    3. Turn opk off
    4. Weild Knife
    5. Screen shot


    You are at the spot to opk.



    Im calling him a noob opker, because it actually requires no skill other than hiding and hoping you dont get killed
    Your talking about having skills, and yet you're in a HACKING site.

    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    By these guys, you mean a 4 post choob?
    How many times are you going to say you're done and then keep coming back.

    You say I'm 'retarted'


    When it's actually spelt 'retarded', nice going there Einstein, with your "above average I.Q"
    O MAAAAN this made me laugh so much.
    Last edited by nigplz; 01-04-2009 at 12:56 PM.

  9. #38
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    nvm i will move it up to my 1st post to


    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 01-04-2009 at 01:58 PM.

  10. #39
    Gamemaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Lol what is this a flame fight? U should take it over to the rage section / spam and fuck at each other all u want XD

  11. #40
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    By these guys, you mean a 4 post choob?
    How many times are you going to say you're done and then keep coming back.

    You say I'm 'retarted'


    When it's actually spelt 'retarded', nice going there Einstein, with your "above average I.Q"
    if you read what i posted before i said i dont check for spelling, gramer, and proper usage mistakes like i would if i was writing an essay for school or something, so stop using the same comebacks...

    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    nvm i will move it up to my 1st post to


    its not hard when your a vip

    Quote Originally Posted by nigplz View Post
    Your talking about having skills, and yet you're in a HACKING site.
    Hacking requires a little bit of skill, because 90% of the combat arms community hacks and glitches etc.
    Opking requires no skill because all the people are sucked to one spot and they cannot defend themselves, they just randomly die. It's one of the hacks that ruins the game most, up there with god mode and aimbot
    Last edited by Ryguy; 01-04-2009 at 04:10 PM.

  12. #41
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    if you read what i posted before i said i don't check for spelling, grammar, and proper usage mistakes like i would if i was writing an essay for school or something, so stop using the same comebacks...
    Last edited by Ryguy; 21 Minutes Ago at 04:10 PM.

    If you had an "above average I.Q" like you said, you wouldn't have to check for proper spelling and grammar. You would automatically know how to do it.

    What the hell is "Proper usage mistakes"?
    Lol, you really are making yourself look like an idiot.
    Why do you keep coming back to flame me?
    Why are you even on MPGH at all, if you're so against hackers?

  13. #42
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    okay...seriously your getting annoying and im done fighting with you because you dont get anything i say and bring back the whol IQ thing even though that has nothing to do what we're talking about. My first comment was, and i qoute...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    your not owning them, opking is for noobs with no skill...
    but somehow that qoute made you want to flame me and somehow you brought up my IQ which has absolutly nothing to do with anything, you just needed another way to win the fight.

    Proper Usage mistake... there & their

    I dont need to spend time checking over my post for mistakes, as long as I'm helping someone and i get the point across and the other person understands me. So as I said before when your ready with a new comeback PM me and we can bring this to the flame and rage section.

  14. #43
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post



    its not hard when your a vip

    i no that i was just sharing so don't flame me

  15. #44
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    im not flamming you, im just saying o.o

  16. #45
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    okay...seriously your getting annoying and im done fighting with you because you dont get anything i say and bring back the whol IQ thing even though that has nothing to do what we're talking about. My first comment was, and i qoute...

    but somehow that qoute made you want to flame me and somehow you brought up my IQ which has absolutly nothing to do with anything, you just needed another way to win the fight.

    Proper Usage mistake... there & their

    I dont need to spend time checking over my post for mistakes, as long as I'm helping someone and i get the point across and the other person understands me. So as I said before when your ready with a new comeback PM me and we can bring this to the flame and rage section.
    Lmao, what you do is called trolling.
    You troll the forums look for someone to flame.

    You called me a "noob with no skill" in which you had no proper foundation to come to the conclusion that I was a "noob with no skill"

    If you don't have anything positive to say, then keep your egotistical and hypocritical comments to yourself.

    You say I keep saying the same "comebacks" ?
    Can you please take a look at your posts?

    How many times have you said you where leaving?
    How many times have you said that I use the sames comebacks?

    And I didn't bring up anything to do with your I.Q until you stated that you have an "above average I.Q"

    In which you don't.
    So why don't you shut the fuck up and go play with your dolls.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Crossfire Account<---Screenshots included
    By RottenTomato in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Trading CF Account [Screenshots Included]
    By LegitAimbott in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. Selling Crossfire Account<---Screenshots included
    By RottenTomato in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:44 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 04:42 AM
  5. [SELLING PRO ACCOUNT W/ LOTS OF NX NEW ITEMS [READ] CSM5!!screenshots included!
    By icantlolanymore in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 04:02 AM

Tags for this Thread