Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Kurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused

    Talking New Waverider glitches never posted on youtube!!

    Well I made this video of glitches no one know about except for me and 3 other people. Add me in CA to learn!!! All credit to me and Sam- for finding them!!!


    GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME


    Here is video:


  2. #2
    Gotchuthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gourav2122's belly button
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    266
    You do know that about everybody says they found a
    glitch, someone else already found it.

    And the video dosent work.

  3. #3
    Kurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    well srry and i did find this no joke!! i am sorry if the video no work. go to my channel CombatArmsGlitchers to see video

  4. #4
    punkdude193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurbo View Post
    Well I made this video of glitches no one know about except for me and 3 other people. Add me in CA to learn!!! All credit to me and Sam- for finding them!!!


    GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME


    Here is video:

    YouTube - Combat Arms New Waverider glitches! As of 02/04/09
    nice man thx for putting my name in

  5. #5
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    ehhh it doesnt work for me, even the link
    my comp is just retarted it cant buffer anything

  6. #6
    princedylan900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    guess
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    152
    cool but what I have been wondering is, how do you turn blood affect on?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to princedylan900 For This Useful Post:

    pd900worshiper (02-04-2009)

  8. #7
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    uhhh u can do something in your settings i forget though or u can just sign up and make it so ur 18 years or older o.o

  9. #8
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    God, stop posting teasers!

  10. #9
    Kurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    If you wanna know gltiches add me in CA, akpimp47

  11. #10
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurbo View Post
    well srry and i did find this no joke!! i am sorry if the video no work. go to my channel CombatArmsGlitchers to see video
    I have no proof of finding the first one and I know how, but the second one is easy, you just wall crouch like your gonna get in the water, then walk up the stairs and into the tunnel. 50k people have seen me do that one, and the secret room is easy.

  12. #11
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
    I have no proof of finding the first one and I know how, but the second one is easy, you just wall crouch like your gonna get in the water, then walk up the stairs and into the tunnel. 50k people have seen me do that one, and the secret room is easy.
    Try making a how to vid of glitches.
    Edit : Crap I clicked quote not edit, DAMIT!

  13. #12
    Kurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    but the first one is mine!!!

    and sure i will make more videos i need 10 more subscribers then i make after patch with bramd new gltiches!!!

  14. #13
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurbo View Post
    but the first one is mine!!!

    and sure i will make more videos i need 10 more subscribers then i make after patch with bramd new gltiches!!!
    Why do you care about subscribers? I dont get it.

  15. #14
    Kurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
    Why do you care about subscribers? I dont get it.
    idk i just want some!!!! i have 35 but i want 35 to make next gltich video!!

  16. #15
    mexicano007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS3/MPGH[GFX]Section!
    Posts
    1,236
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Inspired
    When did u do this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. **new waverider glitch**
    By edub in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:47 PM
  2. [REALEASE] New WaveRider glitch, FALL THRU MAP-found by XxDrazzoXxZ
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:33 AM
  3. New WaveRider (fall thru mal) Glitch (Teaser) Vid coming soon!
    By XxDrazzoXxZ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 08:53 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:23 PM
  5. [WARNING]Do never post ur real username
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:19 AM

Tags for this Thread