Thread: HELP PLEASE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5

    Exclamation HELP PLEASE!

    Hi, i yesterday I got detected using hacks and a message popped up saying "You have been detected using a hacking tool your account and IP is being logged your account may be subject to ban". Has any one ever gotten this message, and what are the chances of my account actually being banned?

  2. #2
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,065
    My Mood
    Hot
    you probably will get a ban,
    idk if IP ban..
    but im sure more ppl have had this b4







  3. #3
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjlasjla View Post
    you probably will get a ban,
    idk if IP ban..
    but im sure more ppl have had this b4
    Actually this is the second time this has happened. This happened to me once before like a month ago and nothing has happened since then, now it happened again. Will I get banned on the next patch? Also I remember someone said that if this happened to you, all you have to do is delete the debug files in you combat arms folder and they wont ban you, is this true?

  4. #4
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,065
    My Mood
    Hot
    hm
    sorry i dont know that,
    im not from combat arms, and RLY not from CA US

    soo.. i cant help u any further







  5. #5
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Inspired
    there just trying to scare you
    some people get that even if they have no hacks
    they think if you think youl get banned youl delete the hacks and never use them again

    dont quote me on that im not positive if im right


  6. #6
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    so tough, yet so stupid
    nexon wont do shit. mr. i-know-how-to-use-the-dictionary
    gaming is indeed a faggot hobby
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  7. #7
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol all u get if they catch u is a restart cuss last time i got found with that skull helmet and some weps that i could not get with my lv and i just had to start over not a big biggie only ifu have a high lv then say good bye -)_(-

  8. #8
    princedylan900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    guess
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    152
    Here's a tip from a hacker who has been banned, get an ip changer.

  9. #9
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    so tough, yet so stupid
    nexon wont do shit. mr. i-know-how-to-use-the-dictionary
    gaming is indeed a faggot hobby
    Look who is talking Mr I-know-how-to-suck-a-dick. How about you do everybody a favor and leave this forum. All you do is make stupid and asshole remarks when people ask questions. You think your "cool" yet you act like a 5 year old mommas boy. Oh and if gaming is such a "faggot" hobby than why are you even on this forum? You don't contribute to this forum whatsoever. I bet more than half of your post counts are just posts of you being a douche bag to people and saying stuff like "Get lost noob" or "GTHO we don't want you here, go back to your hole".

    Oh and you think I try to act tough? HAHA thats funny. Last time I checked your the one who tries to act "tough" over the internet by insulting people you know nothing about. You see, this is what separates a loser from a person. A loser is somebody who will act all tough and strong over the internet and insult someone over the internet because there safe at home typing away on their keyboard. In the case of a "loser", he/she is probably not the least bit popular in school(if he or she even goes to school), has no social life, doesn't even get along with his parents, therefore he doesn't have a balanced mental state of mind so results to being a cowardly "keyboard warrior" as I call it.

    On the other hand, a person is someone who doesn't need to result to insulting people online and will actually say it to your face. And a "person" knows that insulting someone over the internet that you know nothing about is just a childish act. So how about you grow some balls and learn to shut the fuck up little boy.
    Last edited by Lunesta; 02-23-2009 at 01:17 PM.

  10. #10
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    i didnt bother reading it.
    it has to be the longest post about nothing
    but bullshit. rofl!
    its the internet
    get the fuck over it




    edit:
    i took the time to read but when i got "has no
    respect to their parents..."
    you know nothing about me or my parents
    so shut the fuck up
    Last edited by Juan; 02-23-2009 at 05:16 PM.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  11. #11
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunesta View Post
    Look who is talking Mr I-know-how-to-suck-a-dick. How about you do everybody a favor and leave this forum. All you do is make stupid and asshole remarks when people ask questions. You think your "cool" yet you act like a 5 year old mommas boy. Oh and if gaming is such a "faggot" hobby than why are you even on this forum? You don't contribute to this forum whatsoever. I bet more than half of your post counts are just posts of you being a douche bag to people and saying stuff like "Get lost noob" or "GTHO we don't want you here, go back to your hole".

    Oh and you think I try to act tough? HAHA thats funny. Last time I checked your the one who tries to act "tough" over the internet by insulting people you know nothing about. You see, this is what separates a loser from a person. A loser is somebody who will act all tough and strong over the internet and insult someone over the internet because there safe at home typing away on their keyboard. In the case of a "loser", he/she is probably not the least bit popular in school(if he or she even goes to school), has no social life, doesn't even get along with his parents, therefore he doesn't have a balanced mental state of mind so results to being a cowardly "keyboard warrior" as I call it.

    On the other hand, a person is someone who doesn't need to result to insulting people online and will actually say it to your face. And a "person" knows that insulting someone over the internet that you know nothing about is just a childish act. So how about you grow some balls and learn to shut the fuck up little boy.
    Get over it. You wanted feedback you got it son of a bitch. What hacks got detected.

  12. #12
    Quizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    you won't get sympathy from hackers most likely. stop hacking then go to a regular forum. normally its normal people being trolled by fags. here normal people troll these fags.

  13. #13
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,382
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    just change your IP.........
    EDIT: you have no right to flame faggot. your name is the same name as a sleep mrdicine. thats as stupid as queerkilla(apparently he got banned?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.

  14. #14
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    just change your IP.........
    EDIT: you have no right to flame faggot. your name is the same name as a sleep mrdicine. thats as stupid as queerkilla(apparently he got banned?)

    faggot go suck a dick theres nothing wrong with having the same name as a sleep medicine. And looks who's talking Nico. Thats the name of the mexican fat lard who I buy cigs from queer.

  15. #15
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,382
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    my name isnt nico, its n1kko, get your shit straight CHOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help Please ! Crossfire PH or whatever
    By maek0witzki33 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 09:18 PM
  2. [Help Request] Black Cipher Help [please help]
    By zubni in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. [Help Request] New. Help Please :)
    By xclutchx in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:52 PM
  4. [Help Request] help please
    By alpha3po in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
  5. [Help Request] [ANSWERED]crossfire Help Please.
    By ownedpjer in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:53 AM