Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    pwnedbywho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1

    Me owning with simple chams... vid xD

    Lol....
    I am going to realease a hack within the next hour if you want it post here!
    preview!

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvDeRXZz2Us&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvDeRXZz2Us&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

    HACK PREVIEW


  2. #16
    pwnedbywho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Me.


    Yeah I know the song is terrible, but thank YouTube's copyright policies.
    nice, i didnt put much time in mine like an hour and i half xD
    and my recordings were from only 2 games...

    but im gonna make a legit montage tomorow

  3. #17
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    hahah xplicitt aimbot turn at 1:30-1:32 well atleast it looked like it.

  4. #18
    pwnedbywho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    hahah xplicitt aimbot turn at 1:30-1:32 well atleast it looked like it.
    thats so true i didnt even notice the first time

  5. #19
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    hahah xplicitt aimbot turn at 1:30-1:32 well atleast it looked like it.
    How is that an AimBot turn?

  6. #20
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    How is that an AimBot turn?
    Well it looks like a lock on basically. Like you lock on to the persons character. After I watched the whole video you happened to do that quite a bit. Probably just good aim idk and pwnedbywho gtfo out of this discussion noones talking to you. Post a screen shot or get banned when gourav gets on.

  7. #21
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Well it looks like a lock on basically. Like you lock on to the persons character. After I watched the whole video you happened to do that quite a bit. Probably just good aim idk and pwnedbywho gtfo out of this discussion noones talking to you. Post a screen shot or get banned when gourav gets on.
    He already said that it wasn't a hack, that it was a "joke"'.
    Fucking queer.

    I wasn't aimbotting, it could be a number of different things.

  8. #22
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    He already said that it wasn't a hack, that it was a "joke"'.
    Fucking queer.

    I wasn't aimbotting, it could be a number of different things.
    Thats good ass aim than. Nice vid.

  9. #23
    pwnedbywho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Thats good ass aim than. Nice vid.
    okay dude, its my thread, i was complimenting him on his skills, and you butted in out of fucking no where flaming me...

    And ya i admit i shouldnt have done my "joke" so to make up for it ill try and get a REAL hack out this week for either CA or WR

  10. #24
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnedbywho View Post
    okay dude, its my thread, i was complimenting him on his skills, and you butted in out of fucking no where flaming me...

    And ya i admit i shouldnt have done my "joke" so to make up for it ill try and get a REAL hack out this week for either CA or WR
    Ban hamma destroyed ur face. Let this be a warning. IM A TATLER!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Help With Simple Chams
    By dadon648 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. HELP WITH SIMPLE CHAMS!
    By carbon22 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 11:02 AM
  3. Problem with Simple Chams
    By CrucifyKillRott in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
  4. Simple Chams v1.1 With Menu By (by Silex)
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:12 PM
  5. For the people that are having trouble with the chams...
    By someguy876 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 11:57 PM

Tags for this Thread