Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    _imahacker_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    simplechams1.2. d/c

    hi all im sure i am not the only one like this but here goes. last night i downloading simple chams 1.2. i got all hacks to work was playing a game with max speed setting ok. so later on i turn combat arms off and go sleepy sleepy wake up in the mourning all hacks are working except i tryed to toggle speed hack i got d/c i tried useing left button to toggle instead of right so here is my real question. why was it working last night and not today and is there any way i can get them to work again plz help and ty for any who has any helpful infomation over this topic peace out.

  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by _imahacker_ View Post
    hi all im sure i am not the only one like this but here goes. last night i downloading simple chams 1.2. i got all hacks to work was playing a game with max speed setting ok. so later on i turn combat arms off and go sleepy sleepy wake up in the mourning all hacks are working except i tryed to toggle speed hack i got d/c i tried useing left button to toggle instead of right so here is my real question. why was it working last night and not today and is there any way i can get them to work again plz help and ty for any who has any helpful infomation over this topic peace out.
    Uninstall, reinstall. Try again. Alot of people are having your problem and honestly I have no answers for you.

  3. #3
    hotfudge2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to ur house
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    475
    read instructions and use the Search Button..... but cause i nice go to here for tricks/tips for using it


    Google use it
    respect list:
    NabDab (teh Arab Of America)
    Plokmii

    Dorado (<3 HIM MORE than plokmii the cooliest in CS group!)

    DEAD BONES BROOK

  4. #4
    _imahacker_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Uninstall, reinstall. Try again. Alot of people are having your problem and honestly I have no answers for you.
    hehe that was my first thing i did ty for fast response

  5. #5
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by _imahacker_ View Post
    hehe that was my first thing i did ty for fast response
    If im on and I see a post I will respond almost instantly lol. On another post you said you cant run as admin right?

  6. #6
    _imahacker_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    yes i have xp comp

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to _imahacker_ For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (02-28-2009)

  8. #7
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by _imahacker_ View Post
    yes i have xp comp
    Press ctrl alt delete. And in the username field write Administrator. And log in

  9. #8
    _imahacker_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    im comptuer stupid task manager is open where now lol

  10. #9
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by _imahacker_ View Post
    im comptuer stupid task manager is open where now lol
    What does it say under users. And add me on msn, click my sig and its on that thread im goin to sleep. Or pm me ill help u 2morrow.

  11. #10
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    press ctrl-alt-del

    that will open task manager

  12. #11
    JasonStevens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Yea. I have the same problem, Same story too! But Hack is ok for now. I'm waiting for No Recoil or atleast no Spread.

  13. #12
    rickysbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    open combat arms (dont right click and run as admin, DONT)
    log in
    open hack (RUN AS ADMIN)
    go back to CA
    press insert and it should work, this seems to work for most people
    but what would help me is if you said what OS you are on Vista 32 bit or 64 bit.
    let me know beacase i have specific info for both, this is generic fix.

  14. #13
    sasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Try restarting ur computer everytime u use it works for me kinda...

  15. #14
    coleooy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    To Fix The D/C Problem all you have to do is do what ever the hack says to do then when your at the login screen then (crtl+esc) and go into the hsheild folder (nexon>combat arms>hsheild) then put all of the files that have .dll at the end of it move it to a different folder and then go back into combat arms and you can play for 2 hours strait!

  16. #15
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Was it really necessary to bump this?

Similar Threads

  1. SimpleChams1.2 Tutorial and Download
    By enriqueb9876 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:06 PM

Tags for this Thread