Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 170
  1. #1
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Xipher CA Public v1.4 || 6 NEW Features Added ||

    Xipher CA Public v1.4


    Xipher Public Hacks bring hacking to a totally new platform. Innovative, simple and fast is the motto.
    One of the smoothest and best hacks you will ever use.

    Tested and Working on Windows 7 64, Windows Vista 32 and Windows XP 32.
    Features are shown in the menu.

    What's new in version 1.4?
    - Added Auto Aiming Aimbot (Basic)
    - Added Chat Spammer (If you turn it on it will spam "XIPHER OWNS YOU" to the chat. It is not auto on and it's not forced on you. Basically only meant to be used if people in chat are annoying you)
    - Added Instant Respawn (Press numpad 0 to instantly respawn when you are dead)
    - Added Random Kick (Press numpad 6 to randomly kick a player from your team)
    - Added Suicide (Press numpad 1 to kill yourself)
    - Added voice spam (Hold down numpad 3 to spam "GO GO GO!" voice)

    Notes:
    - The aimbot will be improved in later versions IF i get the time to do so, to use it now just select a bone and hold down your left mouse button to aim through walls, it is recommended you have SUPER BULLETS on)
    - Weapon Range is now a part of super bullets, i have removed it from the menu itself but when you turn super bullets on you will get weapon range together with it. (Mainly because Weapon Range isn't really used separately)

    How to use:
    Download the .RAR and then extract it, then just download any injector and inject into Combat Arms. When the game opens you should be prompted with a dialog box, click OK then you will go in game. Once you are in game the menu will auto-appear. Use the arrow keys to navigate the menu. Use the insert key to show/hide the menu.

    Hack not working? Read:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...lick-here.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...rms-fixes.html

    Hack crashing within a couple of minutes?
    Run ccleaner, close your web browsers and try again, or try to byte cypher/elite encrypt.

    Use any injector, PerX is recommended.
    To speed up FPS while in game close the hack menu when it is not needed (INSERT Key)

    Virus Scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/4ba2...is/1339422124/
    Xipher CA 1.4.rar - Jotti's malware scan

    Download is included below, Extract with WinRAR.

    Credits to:
    Xipher
    Gellin
    Hans211
    supercarz
    Nightmare
    topblast

    Approve?
    @Eminem
    @Blaze
    @BACKD00R
    Last edited by Drake; 06-14-2012 at 06:37 AM.

  2. The Following 169 Users Say Thank You to Xipher For This Useful Post:

    !Rasta! (06-13-2012),-Goat- (06-13-2012),0Darien0 (06-12-2012),AaronWong (06-14-2012),afastngr (06-13-2012),alrochix (06-11-2012),alvincso (06-12-2012),amandeep94 (06-11-2012),amwoods98 (06-12-2012),Andy™ (06-12-2012),antdude (06-14-2012),anuragsaha (06-11-2012),awkwardlight (06-12-2012),B-I-O-S-T-A-R (06-11-2012),[MPGH]BACKD00R (06-11-2012),badass34 (06-11-2012),Ball so Hard (06-11-2012),baseown (06-13-2012),bazookaboy (06-13-2012),Beatz (06-11-2012),Bioscence (06-11-2012),BlackCipher1 (06-11-2012),BlakkRaven (06-12-2012),bloodybulletz (06-12-2012),bobert123321 (06-13-2012),bradbgr (06-12-2012),cajare11 (06-13-2012),calvinswag69 (06-11-2012),carlos gomez (06-11-2012),cataback (06-11-2012),Cateract (06-12-2012),Chekeenan (06-11-2012),ChipperNickel (06-12-2012),cholazo (06-13-2012),codyjay97 (06-12-2012),comanderwaffles (06-13-2012),coolcam77 (06-12-2012),cur (06-11-2012),DarkWoS (06-13-2012),davndust (06-21-2012),dillywilli (06-17-2012),DisturbedA7X (06-11-2012),dj321 (06-11-2012),Dodo1234 (06-11-2012),dommm1 (06-14-2012),donkey6666 (06-12-2012),dragonat112 (06-11-2012),Drakeagro (06-11-2012),dude4321 (06-12-2012),egota1 (06-11-2012),emisan (06-12-2012),explicity120 (06-12-2012),fabyprado1 (06-12-2012),Fatal_Dead (06-11-2012),fenquisxd (06-13-2012),FlyingSnail (06-12-2012),FMRadio (06-13-2012),forrestwhit (06-12-2012),GI-mark (06-11-2012),giov02 (06-11-2012),greenfroggy (06-11-2012),hitmankiller (06-11-2012),HunterX12345 (06-12-2012),I-Rice (06-11-2012),ikillu21 (06-14-2012),iliektrains (06-11-2012),ilovedub510 (06-12-2012),iloveomglol (06-14-2012),Implozion (06-14-2012),Isaack222 (06-13-2012),jangoom (06-11-2012),JED87 (06-14-2012),jinketh (06-12-2012),johnlier (06-13-2012),[MPGH]Justin (06-11-2012),kaosman (06-11-2012),LeBronJam3s (06-13-2012),leolego (06-13-2012),leonpg2003 (06-14-2012),litcher (06-14-2012),LMAO25 (06-11-2012),lolmelol10 (06-13-2012),LukeLee1999 (06-12-2012),magagun (06-15-2012),malikfishman (06-12-2012),marco8726 (06-13-2012),Martionx (06-12-2012),matoro4826 (06-15-2012),mcloving (06-11-2012),mikevu1324 (06-12-2012),Minato_ (06-14-2012),mojay8 (06-11-2012),m_hammad (06-13-2012),navy676aw (06-12-2012),neverdie888 (06-13-2012),newcomer2 (06-12-2012),nikeair1997 (06-14-2012),norcalpete71 (06-27-2012),novazv77 (06-11-2012),olicvb (06-11-2012),omepanda (06-11-2012),osvaldin20 (06-13-2012),own_u_all (06-11-2012),p0opface (06-12-2012),Paradoxian (06-12-2012),pDevice (06-11-2012),piers262 (06-11-2012),pigfoot (06-11-2012),playerxero (06-11-2012),plfreak (06-11-2012),poetry (06-11-2012),Polo (06-13-2012),Polo™ (06-11-2012),pownage525 (06-12-2012),prowiz (06-11-2012),Proxy811 (06-11-2012),Raczo Swagger (06-11-2012),rafalax2 (06-11-2012),Reflex- (06-11-2012),reptahhr (06-13-2012),rokomo99 (07-16-2012),roschar (06-12-2012),rsskychi (06-11-2012),RuckasWorld (06-11-2012),ruslanx5 (06-11-2012),sadico182 (06-12-2012),Seagal90 (06-11-2012),segerydrth (06-12-2012),sgtoreo94 (06-14-2012),shadowlevix (06-11-2012),shadowsight (06-11-2012),shaggadelic (06-13-2012),siddhant.nath (06-13-2012),SkillaJesus (06-13-2012),smellycat135 (06-11-2012),SpongeBox (06-13-2012),spsp31 (06-14-2012),stephat638 (06-12-2012),sukhi619 (06-12-2012),table1 (06-11-2012),takzamura (06-11-2012),teeiz1337 (06-13-2012),Tekno73 (06-12-2012),themaster98 (06-11-2012),thomasdddd (06-21-2012),Tick Me On (06-12-2012),timke13 (06-13-2012),tittykitty (06-14-2012),Tomm1 (06-11-2012),ToXiTeD (06-11-2012),treebeard113 (07-07-2012),TwoHackers (06-14-2012),unclecunorsho (06-13-2012),vbpointer42 (06-12-2012),vietvictor01 (06-11-2012),VirusHacker (06-11-2012),Wasedbro (06-11-2012),will12399 (06-14-2012),wize1 (06-13-2012),xBizzarrox (06-12-2012),xD3x_Samurai (06-12-2012),xenology (06-12-2012),xiceysniper (08-07-2012),xigbarII (06-14-2012),xis9 (06-12-2012),yazoonobeidat (06-11-2012),zenbob (06-12-2012),zorg4812 (06-11-2012),Zygomic (06-11-2012)

  3. #76
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by vbpointer42 View Post
    xipher are you on windows xp 32 bit?
    Windows 7 64 bit.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xipher For This Useful Post:

    clonky2000 (06-12-2012)

  5. #77
    vbpointer42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lololol
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    oh ok i dont think it works on windows xp 32 bit then haha. thanks for all your help!

  6. #78
    clonky2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    xipher add me btw in 1.5 (if you get there) could you put in life taker or respawn thing in the hack menu if you do thank you so much

    ---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

    it works now thank you xipher do you know anything about luccas's next update?

  7. #79
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by clonky2000 View Post
    xipher add me btw in 1.5 (if you get there) could you put in life taker or respawn thing in the hack menu if you do thank you so much

    ---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

    it works now thank you xipher do you know anything about luccas's next update?
    Don't ask me about other hacks, that's like asking the americans if they have good relations with the russians.

    I already have instant respawn, lifetaker is semi patched.

  8. #80
    epicfail69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    DOES IT WORK WITH PERX?! SHOTZ MATE
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    Xipher CA Public v1.4


    Xipher Public Hacks bring hacking to a totally new platform. Innovative, simple and fast is the motto.
    One of the smoothest and best hacks you will ever use.

    Tested and Working on Windows 7 64, Windows Vista 32 and Windows XP 32.
    Features are shown in the menu.

    What's new in version 1.4?
    - Added Auto Aiming Aimbot (Basic)
    - Added Chat Spammer (If you turn it on it will spam "XIPHER OWNS YOU" to the chat. It is not auto on and it's not forced on you. Basically only meant to be used if people in chat are annoying you)
    - Added Instant Respawn (Press numpad 0 to instantly respawn when you are dead)
    - Added Random Kick (Press numpad 6 to randomly kick a player from your team)
    - Added Suicide (Press numpad 1 to kill yourself)
    - Added voice spam (Hold down numpad 3 to spam "GO GO GO!" voice)

    Notes:
    - The aimbot will be improved in later versions IF i get the time to do so, to use it now just select a bone and hold down your left mouse button to aim through walls, it is recommended you have SUPER BULLETS on)
    - Weapon Range is now a part of super bullets, i have removed it from the menu itself but when you turn super bullets on you will get weapon range together with it. (Mainly because Weapon Range isn't really used separately)

    How to use:
    Download the .RAR and then extract it, then just download any injector and inject into Combat Arms. When the game opens you should be prompted with a dialog box, click OK then you will go in game. Once you are in game the menu will auto-appear. Use the arrow keys to navigate the menu. Use the insert key to show/hide the menu.

    Hack not working? Read:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...lick-here.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...rms-fixes.html

    Hack crashing within a couple of minutes?
    Run ccleaner, close your web browsers and try again, or try to byte cypher/elite encrypt.

    Use any injector, PerX is recommended.
    To speed up FPS while in game close the hack menu when it is not needed (INSERT Key)

    Virus Scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/4ba2...is/1339422124/
    Xipher CA 1.4.rar - Jotti's malware scan

    Download is included below, Extract with WinRAR.

    Credits to:
    Xipher
    Gellin
    Hans211
    supercarz
    Nightmare
    topblast

    Approve?
    @Eminem
    @Blaze
    @BACKD00R

  9. #81
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by epicfail69 View Post
    DOES IT WORK WITH PERX?! SHOTZ MATE
    Whoa! Easy there with the whole first post quoting. Yes everything works with perx

  10. #82
    epicfail69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    BUT IT AINT WORKING..SAYS SOME DLL IS MISSING..

  11. #83
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by epicfail69 View Post
    BUT IT AINT WORKING..SAYS SOME DLL IS MISSING..
    Well then get that dll...

  12. #84
    epicfail69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I HAVE..BUT...DONT WORRRY..TY FOR HACK ANYWAY

  13. #85
    ryuk200126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Run PerX Injector as administrator. If it's not working then and you are still having trouble with the missing .DLL (Most likely the MSVCR100D.dll) I am guessing but if it is that then make sure you are extracting it exactly into the combat arms file. I had the same problem.

    ---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

    Yes I know this much it is just maybe it is detected possibly? Or something

  14. #86
    milldude223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    pure awesomeness!

  15. #87
    codyjay97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dude u r the best coder ever i really want to learn could you teach me sometime Xipher please
    i will be loyal i promise

    ---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

    Dude u r the best coder ever i really want to learn could you teach me sometime Xipher please
    i will be loyal i promise

  16. #88
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by codyjay97 View Post
    Dude u r the best coder ever i really want to learn could you teach me sometime Xipher please
    i will be loyal i promise

    ---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

    Dude u r the best coder ever i really want to learn could you teach me sometime Xipher please
    i will be loyal i promise
    There is a good site for learning at Learn C++

    For me to teach you anything you'd have to at least know the basics of C++

    (good english helps too)

  17. #89
    ?hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    which dll injector you use? please because combat arms crashes!!!!!! please help me

  18. #90
    lolipop1113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ?hacker View Post
    which dll injector you use? please because combat arms crashes!!!!!! please help me
    I use LilGho$t Inject V1.0 and it works perfectly.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] 13/06/12 DuoCoder Public D3D V0.3 [New Features]
    By DuoCoder in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 05:17 AM
  2. [Detected] G Force Public Hack Version 3.2[FEATURES ADDED]
    By A$IAN in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 455
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 10:31 AM
  3. [Release] BadBlood Crossfire Hack New Features Added
    By BadBlood in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:01 AM
  4. [Release] BadBlood Crossfire Hack New Features Added
    By BadBlood in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:57 AM
  5. [Release] Public Hack v4.0 [NEW FEATURES]
    By ac1d_buRn in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:11 PM