View Poll Results: did it work?

Voters
18. This poll is closed
  • yes

    4 22.22%
  • no

    7 38.89%
  • thanks it really helped me

    2 11.11%
  • no you failed stfu

    5 27.78%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16

    Exclamation [ATTENTION]SIMPLE CHAMS

    ok ive seen that many ppl are having trouble with the simple chams
    it could be for the following reasons..
    1. you didnt download the right one
    2. maybe you didnt install it correctly
    3. you didnt set it up correctly
    4. ur not useing it correclty
    5. or any other reasons
    ok well 1st of all download original hack go to this thread and download:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...2_20_09_a.html

    or direct download:SimpleChams1.2.rar.zip Download File on FileFront

    and yea i know speed hack doesnt work but if you want speed hack that badly go here:Speed Gear, PC Speeder Tool, Speed Up Your Windows, Speed Up Your Feeling!

    and if you want unlimited trial of speed gear watch this and follow instruction:

    i hope i help you and plz stop making post about it doesnt work

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to _-NO-NAME-_ For This Useful Post:

    BigDixMain1 (03-02-2009)

  3. #2
    liljust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    THNX MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #3
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    just thank me and do the poll lol

  5. #4
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by _-NO-NAME-_ View Post
    ok ive seen that many ppl are having trouble with the simple chams
    it could be for the following reasons..
    1. you didnt download the right one
    2. maybe you didnt install it correctly
    3. you didnt set it up correctly
    4. ur not useing it correclty
    5. or any other reasons

    ok well 1st of all download original hack go to this thread and download:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...2_20_09_a.html

    or direct download:SimpleChams1.2.rar.zip Download File on FileFront

    and yea i know speed hack doesnt work but if you want speed hack that badly go here:Speed Gear, PC Speeder Tool, Speed Up Your Windows, Speed Up Your Feeling!

    and if you want unlimited trial of speed gear watch this and follow instruction:YouTube - How to get infinite SpeedGear Trials

    i hope i help you and plz stop making post about it doesnt work

    1. i'm pretty sure that every1 did download the right if they r from mpgh.
    2, 3, 4 are the same and it came with instructions so any1 can figure that out if not then urs isn't helping..


    every1 has pretty much heard of speedgear since it has been posted here millions of time.


    if you haven't noticed, most peoples problems r about their speedhack not working.. and as far as i can see, this thread doesn't provide a solution to fix that. it only tells download the right one and install it correctly which has been already posted..

    useless thread.

  6. #5
    carbon22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN YOUR ASS!
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by an087535 View Post
    1. i'm pretty sure that every1 did download the right if they r from mpgh.
    2, 3, 4 are the same and it came with instructions so any1 can figure that out if not then urs isn't helping..


    every1 has pretty much heard of speedgear since it has been posted here millions of time.


    if you haven't noticed, most peoples problems r about their speedhack not working.. and as far as i can see, this thread doesn't provide a solution to fix that. it only tells download the right one and install it correctly which has been already posted..

    useless thread.
    heres a solution do everything it tells you about installing it and that junk but to get the speed hacks to work go into combat arms and DONT DONT DONT DONT HIT THE INSERT BUTTON! join a game lobby but DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN THE GAME THE ACTUAL GAME!! hit insert and put chams on 0 and everything else off then go down and turn on speed hacks and it will work if it worked thank me after speed hacks are on its safe to turn everything back on and it won/t d/c even if you change the speed hacks settings in a game

  7. #6
    handunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    whats the point on Reposting this if it already out god that so noobs read this :::http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...sage_nubs.html

  8. #7
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon22 View Post
    heres a solution do everything it tells you about installing it and that junk but to get the speed hacks to work go into combat arms and DONT DONT DONT DONT HIT THE INSERT BUTTON! join a game lobby but DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN THE GAME THE ACTUAL GAME!! hit insert and put chams on 0 and everything else off then go down and turn on speed hacks and it will work if it worked thank me after speed hacks are on its safe to turn everything back on and it won/t d/c even if you change the speed hacks settings in a game

    mines work normally, i was just telling the thread author that he didn't metion how to fix the dc problem since every1 asks that..

  9. #8
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Wow, how is it only working for a few people? Mine works perfectly. Sometimes I run into problems if everyone in a game is speed hacking but it works pretty good.

    My only complaint is that once you go past 8.0x the first time the counter is off and you kinda gotta guess. But it's still good. Pwn waverider with it. =)

  10. #9
    carbon22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN YOUR ASS!
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i know im just putting that out there to help others that look at this thread

  11. #10
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    im just trying to help ppl not spam promise because in everyother thread ppl say that it doesnt work and stuff like that lol because they download the one that makes you d/c which is the one that someone posted saying sinmpl chams 1.2 fixes and that one gets you d/c

  12. #11
    rickysbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    STOP COPYING ALL OF MY POSTS AND GIVING ME !@#!, JUST STOP IT, YOU ARE REALLY P!SSING ME OFF. OMG , by the way i got the simple chams from that exact post you fail, someone lock this post up tight.

Similar Threads

  1. simple chams problem
    By NAV33D in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:46 AM
  2. Simple chams v1.2
    By willydu69120 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 07:23 AM
  3. Simple Chams v1.2 Fixed Crash(By Silex)
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 09:34 AM
  4. Simple Chams v1.1 With Menu By (by Silex)
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:12 PM
  5. help me|i have error in Simple Chams =\
    By Ben_JeRi in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:03 AM

Tags for this Thread