Poll: Have you noticed more hackers lately?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #1
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8

    Question A TON OF HACKERS!?!

    Ok, I've been seeing a ton of hackers today. I don't know if another site released awesome new hacks but people have aimbot, speed, and are shooting through walls without glitching. Seriously, some guy name Patolino was standing without glitching and shooting people through walls. He could do it from anywhere. He also had like 10x speed.

    So what's goin on? Anyone?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDixMain1 For This Useful Post:

    JoeMcQL (03-06-2009)

  3. #16
    smellyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    We are not the only hacking site. We are the best though. When dave updates you'll see.
    Dude Mpgh isnt the best. Its one of the worst

  4. #17
    Dpmesplitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jdawgg View Post
    its all the t.g.s fail noobs that have hacks
    lol least they have a working Vip...

  5. #18
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    You know what fuck you. Hacks used to be cool but they've ruined the game. Now in order to have any fun you HAVE to hack. It's total bs. Just watch, They'll all get patched permanently and you'll all be sad and won't be able to play cuz you'll suck so bad. I hack but I don't like it and I can't wait for the day I don't have to.

  6. #19
    gwath42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    You know what fuck you.
    1. Hacks used to be cool but they've ruined the game. Now in order to have any fun you HAVE to hack.
    It's total bs. Just watch,
    2.They'll all get patched permanently and you'll all be sad and won't be able to play cuz you'll suck so bad.
    3.I hack but I don't like it and
    4.I can't wait for the day I don't have to.
    Wow.
    1. If you think they ruin the game, don't play the game and hack.
    2. No... you'll probably be the worst for relying on hacks. Some people have skills in a game like this.
    3. You hack but you don't like it. Who on Earth would do something voluntarily that they do not like?
    4. "I can't wait for the day I don't have to." You don't have to hack. Your not forced to hack. If your in a game with a player with better downloaded hack, leave.
    5. Now you know what it feels to be with player with no hacks. Sucks don't it?
    6. Your a retard.
    Last edited by gwath42; 03-03-2009 at 04:12 PM.

  7. #20
    princedylan900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    guess
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    152
    Way to many hackers.

  8. #21
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    You know what fuck you. Hacks used to be cool but they've ruined the game. Now in order to have any fun you HAVE to hack. It's total bs. Just watch, They'll all get patched permanently and you'll all be sad and won't be able to play cuz you'll suck so bad. I hack but I don't like it and I can't wait for the day I don't have to.
    Your probably a PMS'ing 13 year old who hasnt let his balls drop, and sucks at shooter games. I could own you legit, or with hacks. Drop it kid, you dont have to hack, and you are probably worse than me while im legit and your using your pub hacks.

  9. #22
    eioncolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Ehh, hackers vs hackers is the real challenge

  10. #23
    homil07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    right now there are sooo many speed hacker they all got 8.00 speed lol

  11. #24
    azmodan0588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks for the hacks :P

  12. #25
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by gwath42 View Post
    Wow.
    1. If you think they ruin the game, don't play the game and hack.
    2. No... you'll probably be the worst for relying on hacks. Some people have skills in a game like this.
    3. You hack but you don't like it. Who on Earth would do something voluntarily that they do not like?
    4. "I can't wait for the day I don't have to." You don't have to hack. Your not forced to hack. If your in a game with a player with better downloaded hack, leave.
    5. Now you know what it feels to be with player with no hacks. Sucks don't it?
    6. Your a retard.
    Gt Fo you tarded ass choob

    1. I will play the game and will hack because CA is the shit but to enjoy it you have to hack
    2. Everyone hacks, if nobody is hacking, I can pwn ALL DAY.
    3. People do shit all the time that they don't want to do just to enjoy something else.
    4. Fuck you
    5. You retarded
    6. Choob

  13. #26
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
    Your probably a PMS'ing 13 year old who hasnt let his balls drop, and sucks at shooter games. I could own you legit, or with hacks. Drop it kid, you dont have to hack, and you are probably worse than me while im legit and your using your pub hacks.
    Really? wanna bet on that? dont talk if you cant back it up. backhanded challenges like that are for puzzies.

    And how is calling me 13 yrs old supposed to be a putdown? Oooohhh you said that I was 13 years old. Wow, you REALLY showed me. I'm gonna go be an emo mofo and cut myself in the corner. PPpppssssshhhhh loser

    and ROFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! How in the hell can you be pms'ing AND have balls? You just showed how dumb you are.

    In the immortal words of Imtherooster713, "When your balls drop, then you can use the big boy voice. But for now, put something in your mouth before I put something in there myself."


    EDIT:Oops, sorry for double posting. I hope I don't get banned. OH NOEZ
    Last edited by BigDixMain1; 03-04-2009 at 05:13 AM.

  14. #27
    monkey32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your basement O.o
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    We are not the only hacking site. We are the best though. When dave updates you'll see.
    Lmao. SO not true.

  15. #28
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey32 View Post
    Lmao. SO not true.
    Wow, even from a VIP

  16. #29
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,065
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    Wow, even from a VIP
    a noob one yes.xd

    probably his mom bought him vip.







  17. #30
    99skater99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yes there is a site that released free hacks.. The hacks are like your body stays in one place and you go into the air or something lol. -.-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My exp. with a hacker
    By ~Viper~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:09 AM
  2. Callin All Non - Bs Hackers
    By supatanka in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 08:47 PM
  3. hey im not a hacker but can some1 plz help me
    By CrUsHa in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 01:58 AM
  4. Hackers lend me your ears
    By AdamWest in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 08:37 AM
  5. System Hacker For Gunz
    By gameking85 in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:57 PM

Tags for this Thread