Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105
  1. #1
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58

    Information on the SimpleChams Keylogger

    READ THIS FIRST: After running every possible free/Cracked spybot and antivirus software on the market, my computer is 100% clean. Simply Delete SimpleChams, and run your AntiVirus. You will be fine as long as you change your password.

    The keylogger DOES NOT plant itself in system files, It only runs when operated as an EXE.
    **To be safe**, run a system restore, as this keylogger is undetected to major antivirus systems.
    *** DO NOT RUN AGAIN ***
    Change your combat arms passwords WHILE YOU CAN!! GO DO IT NOW!!
    Think before you act next time. I decompiled the .EXE with PE Explorer, Its a bunch of shit. The actual Script is about 1/8th of the code needed to actually inject the hack.
    Friday I will release this hack if MPGH is still behind.Edit: (To personal friends/respected members.)
    Last edited by dr1nkm1lk; 03-02-2009 at 10:12 PM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dr1nkm1lk For This Useful Post:

    abg21 (03-03-2009),ahtoseli (03-03-2009),BigDixMain1 (03-10-2009),digitzu (03-02-2009),Djawarebelz (02-27-2013),ludderz (03-03-2009),LzT (03-10-2009),MPGH123456 (03-03-2009),UxGotxShot (03-02-2009),~.D@nGeR.~ (03-09-2009)

  3. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    I love you. Is there a way to find where the keylogger was saved and delete it?

    Releasing that to pub=disaster, leeching, CHAOS!!! LETS DO IT
    Last edited by Obama; 03-02-2009 at 08:36 PM.

  4. #3
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    I love you. Is there a way to find where the keylogger was saved and delete it?
    It was not saved to any file to my knowledge. It is injected with a .bat/.EXE file when you start the hack and exited as you end the process,(close Combat Arms). I will do further tracing though.

  5. #4
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wonder why no one listens to me.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Obama[DU] (03-02-2009)

  7. #5
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
    It was not saved to any file to my knowledge. It is injected with a .bat/.EXE file when you start the hack and exited as you end the process,(close Combat Arms). I will do further tracing though.
    So it could not, in turn, get my email passwords etc. LOL xplicitt warned us right when it came out. Smart man. sighh i

  8. #6
    dr1nkm1lk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    I wonder why no one listens to me.
    Indeed, I never ran it. Stupid noobs, hacks R 4 kidz.

  9. #7
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    <3, always listen to xplicit, or you'll be in a huge shit hole.

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  10. #8
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
    The keylogger DOES NOT plant itself in system files, It only runs when operated as an EXE.
    **To be safe**, run a system restore, as this keylogger is undetected to major antivirus systems.
    *** DO NOT RUN AGAIN ***
    Change your combat arms passwords WHILE YOU CAN!! GO DO IT NOW!!
    Think before you act next time. I decompiled the .EXE with PE Explorer, Its a bunch of shit. The actual Script is about 1/8th of the code needed to actually inject the hack.
    Friday I will release this hack if MPGH is still behind.Edit: (To personal friends/respected members.)
    It wouldn't matter if theres a keylogger. All their getting is the password to your game account. They cant change your password because they have to know your birthday and secret security question in order to change your nexon account info. So it really doesn't matter.

  11. #9
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Inspired
    if you have NX tho its all gone now


  12. #10
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    They can still get on your account, and if you actually use it, you'll be screwed.

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  13. #11
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    If i just delete the simple chams files will that get rid of the keylogger?

  14. #12
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunesta View Post
    If i just delete the simple chams files will that get rid of the keylogger?
    Yes it will. Its only inside the hack. It stays in those parameters.

  15. #13
    Lunesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Yes it will. Its only inside the hack. It stays in those parameters.
    Oh btw didn't you have an involvement in making the simple chams hacks?

  16. #14
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunesta View Post
    Oh btw didn't you have an involvement in making the simple chams hacks?
    People keep thinking that. If they actually read the thread they would no. Read it and get back to me.

  17. #15
    7aphod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    So in a day this goes from being a "conspiracy theory" to accepted truth?
    Gotta love the InterWebs...
    And uh... @dr1nkm1lk ya' know I'll respect you if you respect me and dish up a copy of that good looking hack. What say you?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Information regarding the hacked weapons
    By kache in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 12:19 PM
  2. SimpleChams is a Keylogger (Pic proof inside)
    By Ian in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:12 PM
  3. Help with simplechams for you(for the ones who still use it)
    By Chuck Norris in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 12:39 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM

Tags for this Thread