Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559

    Question hacking doesn't help?

    When i started hacking my kdr wa .54 after about 2 weeks of hacking it went to .62 and held there for 2 months, recenntly i decided to stop hacking and my kdr started going up again.... is this normal? Maybe the hackes trained me into some good habbits? any explanation?


  2. #2
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    well that just u mean u suk both with and without hacks simple as that

  3. #3
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by _-NO-NAME-_ View Post
    well that just u mean u suk both with and without hacks simple as that
    lol, your probobly right. it must havr just been deathroom that made it go up

    either way im not bothering with hax anymore bcuz it doesnt realy help me


  4. #4
    hellscomfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Depends on the hacks you used.
    I'm assuming you chammed, which will get you into the habit of looking around corners anticipating an enemy allowing you to get in the first shot. If you camped with chams it allows you to connect footstep volume with distance so you can do one of my favorite things, whip out from behind a door in warhead gunning, just from the sound of their feet.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to hellscomfort For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (03-04-2009)

  6. #5
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by xdiducktapex View Post
    lol, your probobly right. it must havr just been deathroom that made it go up

    either way im not bothering with hax anymore bcuz it doesnt realy help me
    yea my kdr is slowly increasing as you can see in my sig its not that low neither that high so its even but im currently not hacking now because of the rumors going here so yea ;p

  7. #6
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by hellscomfort View Post
    Depends on the hacks you used.
    I'm assuming you chammed, which will get you into the habit of looking around corners anticipating an enemy allowing you to get in the first shot. If you camped with chams it allows you to connect footstep volume with distance so you can do one of my favorite things, whip out from behind a door in warhead gunning, just from the sound of their feet.
    that is probobly it, all i did was cham and speedhack


  8. #7
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    i dont like to speed because it makes u kinda lagg its better just to cham;

  9. #8
    _imahacker_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    when i played without hacks i had .89 kd with hacking raised it to 1.07 in about a week well no more hacks my kd still riseing to lol

  10. #9
    _-NO-NAME-_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    من يدري
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    ME2 LOOK AT IT LOL;REP

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Hacks doesn't work
    By Bokac in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:20 PM
  2. New Hack doesn't work help!
    By Remorse in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:41 PM
  3. I wanna make weapon hack but need help
    By allard123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 09:19 PM
  4. Hack MU online Help..!
    By ene in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. i need hack on warrock!!!help me plz
    By ikji in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 03:15 PM

Tags for this Thread