Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 186
  1. #1
    PikaMucha_Itu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Itu City
    Posts
    2,394
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    4,092
    My Mood
    Goofy

    PiKaMucha_Itu v1.6 Simple Aimbot , AntiKick , PlayAfterKick , NPC OPK and More !

    PiKaMucha_Itu v1.6

    # Compatibility

    Windows 7 -
    Windows Xp -
    Windows Vista -


    # ScreenShot






    Virus Scan 1
    Virus Scan 2


    #Instructions

    # 32 Bits
    Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

    # 64 Bits
    Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

    # Use Perx Injector
    Download Perx

    # Open Menu = INSERT

    # Credits

    @PikaMucha_Itu
    @WE11ington
    @Hans211
    @whit's
    @azorbix
    @gordon


    # Approve?

    @Eminem
    @BACKD00R
    @Paladin
    @aeronyx
    @Polo

    Last edited by BACKD00R; 06-30-2012 at 11:22 AM.

  2. The Following 126 Users Say Thank You to PikaMucha_Itu For This Useful Post:

    -KILLERKUSH (06-28-2012),-ParagonRex- (06-29-2012),3skiimo (06-29-2012),7Crayons (06-29-2012),adamrocker12345 (06-28-2012),alexabcdef (06-29-2012),[MPGH]AVGN (06-29-2012),Awcomenoutjr (06-29-2012),aznpokgai (06-29-2012),bankaijulian (07-04-2012),beepot (06-28-2012),bible40 (06-28-2012),BlackCipher1 (06-29-2012),Blacksite (06-29-2012),Bloodieknuckles< (06-29-2012),bolo666 (06-28-2012),broam (06-29-2012),bryanmalonjao (06-29-2012),Byrdman12345 (06-29-2012),ChipperNickel (06-29-2012),chriistiian77 (06-29-2012),codetyy (06-30-2012),colley619 (06-29-2012),colton1111 (06-29-2012),cookie hack (06-29-2012),coolice102 (06-29-2012),crizagon (06-29-2012),dalliwinder (06-29-2012),Daniel2019 (06-30-2012),daniell2435 (06-29-2012),darren56 (06-29-2012),DDawgg (06-28-2012),DeadVecto (06-30-2012),deth100 (06-29-2012),dongwon0308 (06-29-2012),Drake (06-29-2012),dwell2550 (06-28-2012),eloc22 (06-30-2012),explicity120 (06-29-2012),Flamer1959 (06-29-2012),fooker123 (06-29-2012),fudgesickl3 (06-29-2012),gamehaxxor224 (06-29-2012),genocide4fun (06-28-2012),GTO-- (06-29-2012),hacker10305 (06-29-2012),hatterz (06-29-2012),hello167 (06-30-2012),Herpina (06-29-2012),hocuspokus (06-30-2012),hunter0315 (06-30-2012),ihackjimmy (06-29-2012),ImMixtah (06-29-2012),irm16 (06-28-2012),JACKAZZ (06-29-2012),jhames123 (06-28-2012),Jogre5757 (06-28-2012),John42 (06-29-2012),jose91598 (06-29-2012),joshmary (06-29-2012),kevo9 (06-28-2012),kidkudi (08-03-2012),killingspree888 (06-29-2012),Kingpopshots (07-24-2012),Kprizzy (06-29-2012),larryichigo (06-28-2012),leetdubz (06-29-2012),legitpkerr (06-29-2012),Lhemgo135 (06-29-2012),LiquidAlecko (07-06-2012),lolforbob (06-28-2012),LoLoPokey (06-29-2012),luistupapixD (06-28-2012),Majinkai (06-29-2012),marvochris (07-05-2012),matt4118 (06-29-2012),metalhead910 (07-03-2012),Meteroid (06-28-2012),meto619 (06-28-2012),mongoose56978 (06-29-2012),MonkeyT (06-29-2012),Mrsour (06-29-2012),Mussgo Swagger (06-28-2012),niperassassin (06-29-2012),niraj11601 (06-29-2012),nonin2000 (06-29-2012),osvaldin20 (06-29-2012),rdlol (06-28-2012),red assassin 12 (06-29-2012),Resaun (06-29-2012),richardthecao (07-09-2012),romario313 (06-30-2012),RuckasWorld (06-30-2012),S34nH4x (06-29-2012),savadogo1234 (06-29-2012),Seagal90 (06-29-2012),shadowlevix (06-29-2012),sniper672 (06-28-2012),Snipredator (06-29-2012),spideylover890 (06-29-2012),Sr.Mancha (06-29-2012),ssj4gokuu (06-30-2012),stendec (07-07-2012),super98319 (07-03-2012),tahha696 (06-29-2012),terrorx12 (06-30-2012),THABOZOHMAN (06-29-2012),TheBestWeb (06-29-2012),thecircle (06-29-2012),themaster98 (06-29-2012),thescaryman (06-29-2012),Tinysmerf (06-28-2012),tokaiwa (06-28-2012),Tony Stark` (06-30-2012),tripzz92 (06-29-2012),VietOwnage (06-29-2012),vinicinho54 (06-29-2012),warlords (06-28-2012),warsmaster (06-28-2012),Werdix (06-28-2012),[MPGH]Woods (06-30-2012),Xjohn49X (06-29-2012),xXChaXx (06-29-2012),Yepikiyay (06-29-2012),Yomam (06-29-2012),zimr5 (06-29-2012)

  3. #121
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    i got banned again cpt 5 xD and i didint play in the day with my account i log in and log out and i enter again and banned :S what is happening
    Alot of this has been going on with alot of high rank legit people currently, if you snoop around forums that relate with Combat Arms and Combat Arms forums, alot of people are going of there heads.

  4. #122
    phooj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .................:::::::::::::::::::::::::|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    3
    Wow!!!! I'v been following your hacks from the start. Your getting better and better!!! I LOVE IT ESPECIALLY THE AIMBOT!!! GOOD JOB

  5. #123
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Alot of this has been going on with alot of high rank legit people currently, if you snoop around forums that relate with Combat Arms and Combat Arms forums, alot of people are going of there heads.
    :S then nx is owning? xD because i just log on to see my account but i start watching movies then i came back relog and discover the thing of banned y see the page and get the dishonorable discharge that meens that i cant not longer play with that account?

  6. #124
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    :S then nx is owning? xD because i just log on to see my account but i start watching movies then i came back relog and discover the thing of banned y see the page and get the dishonorable discharge that meens that i cant not longer play with that account?
    You can send them a ticket in the hopes to get your account back, just sound 'Professional' Of some sorts, and modest and formal about them having, mistaken your Dishonorable discharge. But luck will be thin at the time being.

  7. #125
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    You can send them a ticket in the hopes to get your account back, just sound 'Professional' Of some sorts, and modest and formal about them having, mistaken your Dishonorable discharge. But luck will be thin at the time being.
    ok but nexon Nexon knows when we use hacks? so they can bann our accounts?

  8. #126
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    ok but nexon Nexon knows when we use hacks? so they can bann our accounts?
    there is the question you didn't state, were you using this hack? If So, have you hacked on that account before? and when?

  9. #127
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    there is the question you didn't state, were you using this hack? If So, have you hacked on that account before? and when?
    i use the hakcs in 2 of my accounts 1 was the cpt but only using chams no recoil no spread thats all i look legit and now i dont now what happend thats the why of my question now they can now when is someone using a hack? or where to turn the hacks on loading screen log in screen or lobby?

  10. #128
    charlaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    D-e-t-e-c-t-e-d. <(._.)>

  11. #129
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    i use the hakcs in 2 of my accounts 1 was the cpt but only using chams no recoil no spread thats all i look legit and now i dont now what happend thats the why of my question now they can now when is someone using a hack? or where to turn the hacks on loading screen log in screen or lobby?
    Its dosn't matter if you were using X amount of features.
    You still had the entirety of the Hack injected in the game. The Whole of the hack will still be detected, E.G. the Aimbot is detected but not Chams. Its still 1 embodiment.

  12. #130
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Its dosn't matter if you were using X amount of features.
    You still had the entirety of the Hack injected in the game. The Whole of the hack will still be detected, E.G. the Aimbot is detected but not Chams. Its still 1 embodiment.
    so if a create another account and use the hacks that i use in cpt im goin to get banned in that account too?

  13. #131
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    so if a create another account and use the hacks that i use in cpt im goin to get banned in that account too?
    Yes, so far evidence shows the hack is detected.

    Just wait for a new release.

  14. #132
    Mussgo Swagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Yes, so far evidence shows the hack is detected.

    Just wait for a new release.
    ok ty for the attetion

  15. #133
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussgo Swagger View Post
    ok ty for the attetion
    No problem mate, glad to help.

  16. #134
    Rexcision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    swagyolo
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Yes, so far evidence shows the hack is detected.

    Just wait for a new release.
    How do you know? i cant even play without it saying cant connect to server..

  17. #135
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcision View Post
    How do you know? i cant even play without it saying cant connect to server..
    Im not stating, im brain storming.

    And im stating for the individual i was talking to

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] PiKaMucha_Itu v1.5 Simple Aimbot ,AntiKick , Inst.Respawn ,PlayAfterKick And More !
    By PikaMucha_Itu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 05:31 PM
  2. [Patched] PiKaMucha_Itu Light CANA Aimbot, Npc Opk,AntiKick, Respawn,Chams Color, And More !
    By PikaMucha_Itu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 07:29 AM
  3. [Patched] PiKaMucha_Itu Exterminator CANA Aimbot , Remotekill , Server Crash, Esp´s And More !
    By PikaMucha_Itu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:36 PM
  4. [Patched] PiKaMucha_Itu v1.1 CANA Full Glitch,l Super Bullets And More !
    By PikaMucha_Itu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
  5. [Patched] Nightmare CANA 1.0 - Telekill, Wepon Teleport, NPC-OPK and more...
    By Nightmare in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:03 PM