Thread: hello again

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    farsight13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    currently about to move
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Amused

    Talking hello again

    ok now i fell asleep around the computer cuz i was waiting for the pub hacks for ca but this mornin i wole up and it was no where t o be seen so as i was sayin i luv u mpgh no homo but yo wheres the hacks now its mornin and i dont realll ywake up this early but i wnted to check 2 c if hacks on but no dave 2 busy talkin wit friends and havein a nice vacation but im not sayin that he shouldnt take a break but its been awhile and i waited weeks and months and now i waited the couple hours so now im bein impatient so hurry plz

  2. #2
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
    ok now i fell asleep around the computer cuz i was waiting for the pub hacks for ca but this mornin i wole up and it was no where t o be seen so as i was sayin i luv u mpgh no homo but yo wheres the hacks now its mornin and i dont realll ywake up this early but i wnted to check 2 c if hacks on but no dave 2 busy talkin wit friends and havein a nice vacation but im not sayin that he shouldnt take a break but its been awhile and i waited weeks and months and now i waited the couple hours so now im bein impatient so hurry plz
    As far as I know, the hacks won't be released today or tomorrow.
    Might even take another couple weeks.

  3. #3
    Picachu729's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    thats because the hackshield has gotten more complicated and i found a way to make bulet tracers hack eithout hack ( by editing files in the CA folder) It's so easy a noob could do it

  4. #4
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,032
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    well why dont you post a useless hacking tut nao!
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  5. #5
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    well why dont you post a useless hacking tut nao!
    Are you on MSN ?

  6. #6
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,032
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    no
    im at fucking school
    and did i call you last night?
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  7. #7
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    no
    im at fucking school
    and did i call you last night?
    Oh aiight.
    Lol, yeah.

  8. #8
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,032
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    lol
    what did you need right now or what?
    brb in like 10
    passing period
    stay on
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  9. #9
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    lol
    what did you need right now or what?
    brb in like 10
    passing period
    stay on
    Nothin, just asking because I messaged you.
    Ffs, stayed home today.

  10. #10
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,032
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    lol
    lucky duck!
    im so bored
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  11. #11
    farsight13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    currently about to move
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow no hacks huh

Similar Threads

  1. Hello again!
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:46 AM
  2. hello again.
    By Saboteur in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:27 AM
  3. HELLO...again :)
    By ShadowRunner in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:58 AM
  4. hello again
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:49 PM
  5. HELLO AGAIN
    By DeathScourge in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 04:30 PM