This is in response to MindTek's ''What Not To Do'' thread.
After seeing MindTek's thread I said to myself ''We know what not to do but what should we do?'' So here it is........All about what to do!
1. I think this is probably the most important one. BE PATIENT!!
Wait for Dave to release some hacks. It may take a while but it will be safer and nicer for your computer. For example: After waiting and waiting for hacks, people got tired and swept to anything they could find. Bad idea.
Take simple chams. Was all fun and games till it became a mean nasty keylogger. no more fun.
2. READ THE FUCKING STICKIES!!
They are super informative and will probably answer some of your simple questions.
3. Read other peoples posts. I've seen this too much. People basically saying the exact same thing as 42 other people. Those 41 guys could have shut their mouths and let that 1 kid say it all.
4. (This is pretty important) Look for a screenshot and virus scan. I know most people know this, but I still see people saying stuff like '' It's a virus!''
well no shit. If there ain't a virus scan dont download.
5. Be nice. I know it's difficult, and sometimes hard to resist but, mean ain't always right. For example: a choob asks why hacks arent working. You could scream gtfo at his little face, or, tell him why. I think the second one is better.
6. Use proper forums. Countless times I've seen threads that should be in a different place. Warrock hacks in the Combat Arms section, kids saying they wanna trade something, random shit that should go in the Spammers Corner, etc. Is it honestly that hard to click the forums button and find the right place? NO IT'S NOT! So come on guys, it's quite easy.
7. Use proper Smilies. Not very important but for some reason i feel like eating my left ear when i see some choob going on a fucking rampage. For example. '' I like cats!'' I find that donkey balls rather annoying.
Those are my sexual What To Do things. Oh yes keep bumping this so choobs will see it