Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    [CA]hackR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation Don't fall victim to these other sites !

    These days a lot of Online game hacking communities are popping up and suckering people in by promising new and exciting things, such as better V.I.P. or better "hax y0!". Well in most cases I've seen, they are only trying to find a get rich quick scheme, and could care less about you.

    I'm not saying that all sites are like this, but before you go out and spend your hard earned cash on another site's V.I.P. access, you may want to do some homework, and find out whether or not you will actually be able to trust the website.

    I would advise you to stick to MPGH, but that decision is for you to make.

    Play it smart, buy from/support sites like MPGH that actually offer a legit gaming community.

    - Trevor
    Last edited by [CA]hackR; 03-24-2009 at 03:47 PM.

  2. #2
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]hackR View Post
    These days a lot of Online game hacking communities are popping up and suckering people in by promising new and exciting things, such as better V.I.P. or better "hax y0!". Well in most cases I've seen, they are only trying to find a get rich quick scheme, and could care less about you.

    I'm not saying that all sites are like this, but before you go out and spend your hard earned cash on another site's V.I.P. access, you may want to do some homework, and find out whether or not you will actually be able to trust the website.

    I would advise you to stick to MPGH, but that decision is for you to make.

    Play it smart, buy from/support sites like MPGH that actually offer a legit gaming community.

    - Trevor
    Trying something is better than waiting for the "almighty Dave" to return from his snooze in "I don't care about my site"-land

  3. #3
    [CA]hackR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    Trying something is better than waiting for the "almighty Dave" to return from his snooze in "I don't care about my site"-land
    When you get bombarded by Trojans and Keyloggers you'll have no one to blame but yourself bud.

  4. #4
    BigDixMain1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ya mommas housee
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]hackR View Post
    When you get bombarded by Trojans and Keyloggers you'll have no one to blame but yourself bud.
    A) I'm not your bud because I dont befriend douches.
    B) STFU
    C) GTFO
    D) Repeat steps B-C

  5. #5
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    A) I'm not your bud because I dont befriend douches.
    B) STFU
    C) GTFO
    D) Repeat steps B-C
    I AM FUCKING GONNA GET YOU BANNED CAUSE IM SICK OF YOUR BULL SHIT!

  6. #6
    alfonso951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A House In Southern California
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    dave aint never coming back, i cant beleive you guys are still waiting, once i realized he wasnt coming back (like 7 weeks ago) i moved on and went to T G S, and they are way better, they update hacks faster, have easy to fix bugs if there are any, and its not just run by ONE guy, you guyz should buy T G S VIP when ever they go back up again, my VIP ran out a few days ago, but atleast i got my moneys worth, not like MPGH, which i only got to use 2 weeks and still hack 3 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Being leeched by other sites
    By @ echo off in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 08:37 PM
  2. hacks i found in other site
    By danni24 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. All other sites hacked/raged :D
    By Hyperion in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 02:12 PM
  4. I don't understand adresses like these
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:42 PM
  5. Stop Hacking Othere Sites!!!!!!!!!!
    By philippen in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 03:12 PM

Tags for this Thread