Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Rhark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Any Hacks Non-Patched Lately?

    Wondering if theres any non-patched hacks working lately =)

  2. #2
    Anubiset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I've been looking for one myself. No luck so far

  3. #3
    i_am_gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Argentina ,Buenos Aires
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    no noob

  4. #4
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    YES, THERE IS A WORKING NO RECOIL HACK...ITS NOTHING TOO GOOD, BUT ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING.
    ITS ATTATCHED.

    RUN IT, THEN RUN CA.
    PRESS F6 IN-GAME TO TURN IT ON.
    VIRUS SCAN
    THIS WAS POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE BY A HIGH RANKED MEMBER, BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO FIND IT.

    +YOU COULD ALWAYS 'TAP' WHERE YOU HIDE SOMEWHERE, UNPLUG/TURN OFF YOUR INTERNET, RUN AROUND FOR 1 MINUTE TOPS, SHOOT ALL THE FROZEN PEOPLE YOU SEE, THEN TURN YOUR INTERNET BACK ON.
    Last edited by Corndog; 03-29-2009 at 11:48 AM.

  5. #5
    ugotpwndhaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    corndog the diconnecting from ur internet and connecting back, yea thats been patched for a LONGGGG time now...it wont work

  6. #6
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotpwndhaha View Post
    corndog the diconnecting from ur internet and connecting back, yea thats been patched for a LONGGGG time now...it wont work
    no its not, i just did it like 5 minutes ago, you can only do it 2-3 times per round, and only for like 1 minute at a time, but it works.
    i got a fantastic doing it a few minutes ago.

  7. #7
    zebramanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inside your Combat arms folder =D
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by corndog5595 View Post
    no its not, i just did it like 5 minutes ago, you can only do it 2-3 times per round, and only for like 1 minute at a time, but it works.
    i got a fantastic doing it a few minutes ago.
    lol really? cuz i can get a fantastic easy without tapping or using hacks. I just hack for the fun of it and sometimes when im bored lol. Anyways most hacks that are posted by choobs these days are all viruses. So no.... there are none working hacks. The no recoil thing just slows down how fast you shoot which only reduces some recoil... im better without it

  8. #8
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by zebramanz View Post
    lol really? cuz i can get a fantastic easy without tapping or using hacks. I just hack for the fun of it and sometimes when im bored lol. Anyways most hacks that are posted by choobs these days are all viruses. So no.... there are none working hacks. The no recoil thing just slows down how fast you shoot which only reduces some recoil... im better without it
    yah, im better without it, but it modifies the game engine..so, it is a hack. and im sure there are some noobs that it works for.

Similar Threads

  1. There.com Any Hack Ideas?
    By supatanka in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Any Hacks Still Work?....
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. Is there any hacks on this forum that actually work...
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:09 PM
  4. Any Hack @ all
    By mostwanted in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:15 PM
  5. any hack for eve online
    By linxs in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 12:22 AM

Tags for this Thread