Working As Of April 10th
I will try to keep you updated on the status. but so far they still work. i just played like 6 rounds of spy hunt, and it never kicked me.
1. Download attached files.
2. Extract to desktop.
3. Look at screen shots, for proof.
4. Run the .exe file.
5. Install. Also, Put d3d9.dll into your combat arms folder.
6. If on vista, right click the shortcut installed on your desktop. Click properties, and then compatibility tab. Check 'Run As Admin.'
7. If on vista, right click on Combat Arms shortcut. Click properties. Then compatibility tab. Check run as admin, and run in compatibility mode for windows 95.
8. XP users run the hack, then run combat arms.
9. Vista users right click on the hack, run as admin, then do the same for combat arms.
10. when you get to login screen, don't log in yet. press insert, choose the hacks you want. Wire frames, and no sky do not work, or are really buggy.
11. Once hacks are selected, press insert again...log in, and play. Any attempt to change hack settings once you log on will automatically shut down your game (damn nexon and their patches).
I cannot get a virus scan, cause VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan keeps turning up an error when i send in the file, so if somebody else could get one, that would be fantastic.
if you still get 'combat arms has stopped responding' delete d3d9.dll from your combat arms folder, and try again.
IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT, AND IT WORKS, PLEASE THANKS ME.
I LEACHED THIS FROM A SITE THAT I CANT NAME, CAUSE IT GETS STARRED...BUT, I SAVE YOU THE TROUBLE OF REGISTERING TO THE SITE.
Screenies.zip is the file with like 4-5 screenshots showing proof that it works.
I know VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan is the recommended virus scan site, but it isn't working for me right now, so, here are the results from a site that is slightly worse (less scanners). THE FILE IS CLEAN!
IF somebody whose virus total is working for could please scan this, that would be fantastic!Code:A-Squared Found nothing AntiVir Found nothing ArcaVir Found nothing Avast Found nothing AVG Antivirus Found nothing BitDefender Found nothing ClamAV Found nothing CPsecure Found nothing Dr.Web Found Trojan.Packed.650 F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing Ikarus Found nothing Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing NOD32 Found nothing Norman Virus Control Found nothing Panda Antivirus Found nothing Quick Heal Found nothing Sophos Antivirus Found nothing VirusBuster Found nothing VBA32 Found nothing
Got A Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: ea3809f4cf8add889a9c09b4688a8a4e Trojan.Packed.650 Suspicious File VIPRE.Suspicious