View Poll Results: Should I bother to make a tutorial?

Voters
190. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

    146 76.84%
  • No, we really don't care...

    44 23.16%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11

    Lightbulb The Hack that ALWAYS works!

    Believe it or not, there is a hack that always works. No, I will not post a download because it cannot be downloaded. I trust that a fair number of you have heard of a lag switch???

    Well, my friend and I bought a remote controlled switch from here, modded it a little bit, and created a remote control lag switch that is powered by a molex connector from the computers power supply. Works beautifully and most people don't even know I am hacking, they just think my internet sucks

  2. #2
    azn41ife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon1313 View Post
    Believe it or not, there is a hack that always works. No, I will not post a download because it cannot be downloaded. I trust that a fair number of you have heard of a lag switch???

    Well, my friend and I bought a remote controlled switch from here, modded it a little bit, and created a remote control lag switch that is powered by a molex connector from the computers power supply. Works beautifully and most people don't even know I am hacking, they just think my internet sucks
    Lol its called tapping.........

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to azn41ife For This Useful Post:

    raphaterz (04-11-2009)

  4. #3
    dep01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    wow dude u a geek....

  5. #4
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dep01 View Post
    wow dude u a geek....
    You are on a website with people who sit and stare at their pc's, coding for hours trying to bypass security systems and hack games... Am I a geek because I speak English well? Or is it because I know how hardware works (I am an engineer)? Or is it that maybe, just maybe, I have a life outside of gaming, that I was not aware of something you already knew? Please, tell me which one, because I would love to hear your argument...

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syphon1313 For This Useful Post:

    aaronsxc (04-16-2009),americanbear (04-16-2009),djw111 (04-16-2009),HackPack (04-12-2009),mikehunt.. (04-11-2009),rayoky (04-17-2009),Seraph (04-16-2009),SgtMiclan (04-11-2009)

  7. #5
    bloodbath685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    tbh this is a pretty old thing to do on most games...
    good try though.

  8. #6
    RecoveryOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon1313 View Post
    You are on a website with people who sit and stare at their pc's, coding for hours trying to bypass security systems and hack games... Am I a geek because I speak English well? Or is it because I know how hardware works (I am an engineer)? Or is it that maybe, just maybe, I have a life outside of gaming, that I was not aware of something you already knew? Please, tell me which one, because I would love to hear your argument...
    lol, calm down. People like that are just trying to pick fights and have no real argument despite what they say.
    And I voted yes, I would like to know how this 'lag switch' stuff works. I heard about how to use it, but it sounds.. Iffy. Like, I could really eff something up if I did something wrong.
    [img]http://************.com/sig/005/RecovOne.jpg[/img]
    Legit account ^
    Stupid
    Habamon is stupid.

    (Level him anyway =P)
    Jump the bandwagon (Make a goal list) [x]
    Complete this goal list (lol paradox) []
    Get 50 posts [x]
    Get 100 posts []
    Get 150 posts []
    Get 200 posts []
    Get 300 Posts []
    Get 1.00 kdr [x]
    Get 1.25 kdr [x]
    Get 1.50 kdr []
    Get 1.75 kdr []
    Get 2.00 kdr []
    Get 2.50 kdr []
    Get 3.00 kdr []
    Get called a hacker when playing legit [x]
    Learn C++ [Chapter 1/15, Page 12/46]
    Make a sig []
    Mane an Avatar []

    Respect List:
    Legify
    Woopwoopjuggalo

  9. #7
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by azn41ife View Post
    Lol its called tapping.........

    Xd ye its tapping and ppl hav been tappng for a long time now...

  10. #8
    Xilos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Yeah you should. Alot of people will find it helpfull.

  11. #9
    foodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    tapping is patched....xD
    GOAL LIST:
    Make 100 posts [x]
    Make 250 posts []
    Make 500 posts []
    Make 1000 posts []
    Learn basic C++ []
    Make 1 hack []
    Play legit and own all [x]
    Be called a hacker when not hacking [x]
    Be called a hacker while hacking [x]
    Finish goal list []

  12. #10
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    it's pretty fun to tap

  13. #11
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by foodman View Post
    tapping is patched....xD
    It works fine... I was just playing with it last night. Only one person called me a hacker, and everyone else told him to shut up, that I was just lagging bad

  14. #12
    CyborgDeamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    you can do the same thing with just unplugging your ethernet cord or disconnecting from your wireless interent for a lil bit, run around kill them and turn it on or plug it back in but great job, im interested in engineering what type are you in?

  15. #13
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgDeamon View Post
    you can do the same thing with just unplugging your ethernet cord or disconnecting from your wireless interent for a lil bit, run around kill them and turn it on or plug it back in but great job, im interested in engineering what type are you in?
    Electrical engineering and some mechanical engineering. I plan to work with computers (hardware and software) but my father convinced me that starting here is best as its an easy way to get lots of history on the resume. I guess it worked for him and his father (both have six-digit salaries) so I am going to try it too.

  16. #14
    kolgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Weedopolis
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Drunk
    yes um ive noticed with taping you have to redtart ur game after u unplug you cable and that is bothersom is this the same with the lag switch? if not i would love to see a tutorial

  17. #15
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    you can you just suspend your ip and time it to connect back after like 30 secs
    i coded it for another site before i became a member here so yea

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to KnockOut For This Useful Post:

    princemxx (04-11-2009)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] The hack that always work!
    By snowfreakk in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:17 AM
  2. RE: Hack that always works (dont close)
    By snowfreakk in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. the hack does not work in the ca eu
    By Massimo1993 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 06:20 AM
  4. Why doesn't the hack seem to work for me?
    By eric1850 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
  5. Will the hacks still be working after update?
    By Haxing4Life in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:18 AM

Tags for this Thread