Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Eropozit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool

    Thumbs up Give Dave A Chance

    Hey dave i know people recognize u as a computer but like what the hell people, You would have never had hacks if it wasnt for dave
    Dave deserves a break. He doesnt need to do anything for u
    So just wait it out
    Help me raise my Habamon!

    What do u think?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eropozit For This Useful Post:

    IAmC (04-12-2009)

  3. #2
    Desmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You know... your noble brown nosing defense of him would be well justified... if we had seen of or heard something from him.

    As of so far... he's neither produced even a simple chams to keep us going until the real deal comes out, nor has he even actually stated he's going to be working on anything, all he has is his lackies telling us to be patient and blah blah blah.

    Really... I'm no leech, I mean I can't make hacks myself, but I don't just take and give no thanks. However I do give thanks when thanks are deserved... and when you put people in the dark... thanks are definitely NOT deserved. I wanna see a posting from the man himself... not some stupid ass mod saying "You can't say this" "You can't post that" "You can't mention any other cheating sites to help out your community because MPGH is the end all to all"

    Really... don't defend someone who can defend himself.

  4. #3
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Eropozit View Post
    Hey dave i know people recognize u as a computer but like what the hell people, You would have never had hacks if it wasnt for dave
    Dave deserves a break. He doesnt need to do anything for u
    So just wait it out
    Help me raise my Habamon!

    What do u think?
    as a computer wtf

  5. #4
    kevstar323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in ur moms pants
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    what a fail

  6. #5
    Eropozit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool

    True and ture

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post
    You know... your noble brown nosing defense of him would be well justified... if we had seen of or heard something from him.

    As of so far... he's neither produced even a simple chams to keep us going until the real deal comes out, nor has he even actually stated he's going to be working on anything, all he has is his lackies telling us to be patient and blah blah blah.

    Really... I'm no leech, I mean I can't make hacks myself, but I don't just take and give no thanks. However I do give thanks when thanks are deserved... and when you put people in the dark... thanks are definitely NOT deserved. I wanna see a posting from the man himself... not some stupid ass mod saying "You can't say this" "You can't post that" "You can't mention any other cheating sites to help out your community because MPGH is the end all to all"

    Really... don't defend someone who can defend himself.
    Its kinda true in a way...but still dude like u said make yur own hacks if your that desperate.

    Help me raise my Habamon!

  7. #6
    deadcows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Worried
    a computer wtf who the helll thinks hes a computer? and this isnt the only hacking site

    daves a fagget anyways

  8. #7
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post
    You know... your noble brown nosing defense of him would be well justified... if we had seen of or heard something from him.

    As of so far... he's neither produced even a simple chams to keep us going until the real deal comes out, nor has he even actually stated he's going to be working on anything, all he has is his lackies telling us to be patient and blah blah blah.

    Really... I'm no leech, I mean I can't make hacks myself, but I don't just take and give no thanks. However I do give thanks when thanks are deserved... and when you put people in the dark... thanks are definitely NOT deserved. I wanna see a posting from the man himself... not some stupid ass mod saying "You can't say this" "You can't post that" "You can't mention any other cheating sites to help out your community because MPGH is the end all to all"

    Really... don't defend someone who can defend himself.
    what do you mean no statment about whn the hacks are coming out
    if you actaully read the anncoments it said he'll have em out in a few days

    wtf are you bsing about dik

  9. #8
    Eropozit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by deadcows View Post
    a computer wtf who the helll thinks hes a computer? and this isnt the only hacking site

    daves a fagget anyways
    Wow sure
    dude then delete yur account
    Why get so mad at a internet host

  10. #9
    SgtMiclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Choobs get so pissy when they cant get their hack fix

    lol
    ..: Newest :..



  11. #10
    Eropozit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    what do you mean no statment about whn the hacks are coming out
    if you actaully read the anncoments it said he'll have em out in a few days

    wtf are you bsing about dik
    there your guy is lvl 17xD
    o and btw your right


    Help me raise my Habamon!

  12. #11
    Eropozit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMiclan View Post
    Choobs get so pissy when they cant get their hack fix

    lol
    yup
    Cant they just legit

  13. #12
    Riot-MPGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMiclan View Post
    Choobs get so pissy when they cant get their hack fix

    lol
    lol true ppl need to relax kids.

  14. #13
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You guys are so retarded it isn't even funny.

    1. You fuckheads DON'T DESERVE HACKS!
    2. Why make public hacks when there is no competition left? We're getting a lot of traffic regardless.
    3. Dave and the rest of MPGH DON'T LIKE YOU!
    4. No one is obliged to release public hacks.
    5. This is a business, not a charity. If you want hacks, go buy yourself VIP.
    6. None of you will ever survive in real life without your parents because apparently, none of you know how businesses work.
    7. GTFO
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-12-2009 at 07:38 AM.

  15. #14
    Coolmen5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New york,New York
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Eropozit View Post
    Hey dave i know people recognize u as a computer but like what the hell people, You would have never had hacks if it wasnt for dave
    Dave deserves a break. He doesnt need to do anything for u
    So just wait it out
    Help me raise my Habamon!

    What do u think?
    u epic fail u jus want us to wait more u lil f@gg
    i jus say we giv him 4 weeks more
    I CUP YOU ALL >:O

  16. #15
    ICEKILLER158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Daring
    CANT YOU PLAY LEGIT TIL THE HACK COMES OUT OR YOU JUST SUCK BEING LEGIT X.X

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free Crossfire Account Give away [HIGH Chances to win]
    By A$IAN in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. Should I give her a chance
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:22 PM
  3. Continue Giving Dave Cake
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. Give Dave some time
    By Bargin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 08:47 AM
  5. Give dave a break PLEASE
    By hook1234 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 04:11 AM

Tags for this Thread