View Poll Results: Do you deserve hacks?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    51 62.96%
  • No

    30 37.04%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65
  1. #1
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Do you really deserve any hacks?

    Now let us all hold off on the flaming for awhile and examine ourselves.

    All you chooblets ever do is bitch at everyone and blame Dave for getting nothing. Truthfully, it isn't his fault. Yes, Dave can make a hack for you guys right now, but why bother? No competition left... What's there to lose if he doesn't make anything? You see, humans are innately compelled to act for self gain.
    Don't call Dave greedy, because if you were half as smart as he is, you too would realize only an idiot would make hacks when you have no competition left.

    Dave is only encouraged to provide his services to people who can actually give him something (AKA $$$). *hint hint*.

    Aside from the explanation of why the public hacks aren't out, I want you all to consider this:

    Ask yourself deep down, do you deserve any hacks?

    What have you done to help contribute to this community (No, flaming other choobs doesn't count)?

    Why don't you take the time to learn C++ or another programming language?

    - DO NOT GIVE ME THE SAME OLD STUPID, "BECUZ WE HAZ LIVES! WE NO HAS T1M3!!!" Seriously, if you have enough time to use a hack on a game for 8 hours a day, why can't you spend at least half of your playing time learning how to code? Apparently, you are all too lazy and would rather have someone else spoonfeed you all.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-12-2009 at 09:03 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hyperion For This Useful Post:

    HazedUp (04-12-2009),issupatty (04-13-2009),ugotpwndhaha (04-12-2009)

  3. #31
    Desmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How can ANYONE blatantly ask if someone deserves a FREE product? Get fucking real! What idiot questions the person who gives him something for nothing? Ever heard of the phrase "Look a gift horse in the mouth"?

    You people are damn idiots for letting fucking scrubs like Hyperion here make you question these kind of things.

    The public hack was given out to let people realize that there is a product 10 times better for a minimal price. It's proof that a product is worth paying for. Without the public hack, the private hack is worth shit. I know I wouldn't have paid for my month of VIP if I hadn't tried out the public hack first.

    It's basic supply and demand principles and I'll be good and god damned if any of you say otherwise. Of course we deserve the public hack, because it's public, that means it's free, and last time I checked I deserve anything free given to me.

    That's not to say that Dave HAS to make a free product, but he'd be very ill advised to stop doing so, as it would ruin sales and reputation. There are other places out there to buy hacks. Granted they don't always provide public hacks, but they have a reputation far greater than MPGH here. FPS.cheats.c.o.m for one. Aim.bots.n.e.t for another. Even T-G-S.

    So don't go about saying that we don't deserve what competition allows us to reap the benefits of.

  4. #32
    PRoblems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    -politely asks- shouldnt all the people that flame each other get banned or wat not unless its in the flaming section of the forums? am i the only one who read ( i read part of it at least) the rules? isnt there somethin about no vulger or obscure posts?

  5. #33
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoblems View Post
    -politely asks- shouldnt all the people that flame each other get banned or wat not unless its in the flaming section of the forums? am i the only one who read ( i read part of it at least) the rules? isnt there somethin about no vulger or obscure posts?
    Its not enforced lol...Alot of things arent enforced. Flame away

    On topic: Desmock you are 90% right. Hyperion is not a newb though bro. He has more respect from Dave than you will ever get. You have know Idea.

  6. #34
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post

    The public hack was given out to let people realize that there is a product 10 times better for a minimal price. It's proof that a product is worth paying for. Without the public hack, the private hack is worth shit. I know I wouldn't have paid for my month of VIP if I hadn't tried out the public hack first.

    That's not to say that Dave HAS to make a free product, but he'd be very ill advised to stop doing so, as it would ruin sales and reputation. There are other places out there to buy hacks. Granted they don't always provide public hacks, but they have a reputation far greater than MPGH here. FPS.cheats.c.o.m for one. Aim.bots.n.e.t for another. Even T-G-S.
    I agree with you, but only a little.
    Yes, it would be a bad idea to stop doing public hacks.
    Many of us loyal MPGH members who can't afford VIP or currently do not want to buy it would be let down.
    Dave should make a public hack to keep us here, because I was planning on buying the VIP.

    Many of the non-VIP members complain that Dave does not make his own hacks, he steals them.
    Making a unique public hack would prove that he does indeed make his own hacks.

    But the problem with the public hacks is the choobs...
    An easy fix, or at least a way to dull it down, is selecting more moderators or creating a new form of "power" like a helper.
    I know many forums that use that plan.
    Have a few mods with full power, and a few helpers with very limited power to "help".

    Dave, please keep doing public hacks.
    Or at least help out the loyal MPGH members who don't have VIP.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  7. #35
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well i think people should have a post count higher then 300 to even get pub then we wont have choobs comeing and going i really think cuting pub would help the noobs from comeing here

  8. #36
    Desmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    To be honest, whether or not he has the respect of the owner of the site doesn't give him the power to be a glorified dickhead to everyone else. He should also only speak for himself... as it gets really damn old hearing him say "Dave said this" "Dave wants that".

    If Dave has ANYTHING to say, Dave will say it HIMSELF.

    Anyways, I'd gladly volunteer for being a moderator if only it would help the cheating community from degrading this low. So many idiots posting fake cheats, viruses, and then the morons like Hyperion who think they're king shit because the mods right now don't do their job and tell him to STFU.

    I've had past experience doing that kind of stuff... that's not to say I haven't trolled forums before myself, but I've also been a moderator for forums and the like as well. I'm pretty well versed in alot of things internet wise.

  9. #37
    Espada242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    dk173 there is a problem there. Choobs would be spamming crazy and the bandwith would pop D:

  10. #38
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post
    To be honest, whether or not he has the respect of the owner of the site doesn't give him the power to be a glorified dickhead to everyone else. He should also only speak for himself... as it gets really damn old hearing him say "Dave said this" "Dave wants that".

    If Dave has ANYTHING to say, Dave will say it HIMSELF.

    Anyways, I'd gladly volunteer for being a moderator if only it would help the cheating community from degrading this low. So many idiots posting fake cheats, viruses, and then the morons like Hyperion who think they're king shit because the mods right now don't do their job and tell him to STFU.

    I've had past experience doing that kind of stuff... that's not to say I haven't trolled forums before myself, but I've also been a moderator for forums and the like as well. I'm pretty well versed in alot of things internet wise.
    You have my respect. I agree with everything you say. Also Id like to add, Dave sometimes wants others to relay messages for him because sometimes he doesnt want to post on here. Once dave posts newbs start spamming his inbox and messaging him constantly.

    Alot of these guys that have Daves respect are ex-mods and could take all the positions if they just asked him. In my eyes he has authority to make threads like these.

  11. #39
    hook1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    up ur ass
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    very true.....and if only i new how to make hacks.....

  12. #40
    Espada242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    hook you can learn C++ to make them. I know basic Java and C++, i learned it in a week or so. Devote some time into learning each day and bam you'll be making hacks as if it were nothing!

  13. #41
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada242 View Post
    hook you can learn C++ to make them. I know basic Java and C++, i learned it in a week or so. Devote some time into learning each day and bam you'll be making hacks as if it were nothing!
    All lies. It takes years to completely understand C++. Hacking a system and learning C++ are two dif things. You can know all the C++ in the world and still have no clue how to hack a game. That is totally false info, stop giving false hope.

  14. #42
    batudancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right there... yeah, there!! can't you see?!
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    All lies. It takes years to completely understand C++. Hacking a system and learning C++ are two dif things. You can know all the C++ in the world and still have no clue how to hack a game. That is totally false info, stop giving false hope.
    I agree with you, it take many years to learn C++, even with a teacher.

  15. #43
    ICEKILLER158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Daring
    and you cant talk back cuz hes a mpgh godII =D

  16. #44
    agony.rence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pittsburg
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    NO ONE DESERVES HACKS IF YOU THINK YOU WHITE TRASH 11 YEAR OLD KIDS THINK YOU DO, COS YOU CANT PLAY FOR SHIT, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS

    end of story

  17. #45
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Noone who has joined AFTER december deserves hacks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There.com Any Hack Ideas?
    By supatanka in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:05 PM
  2. Any Hacks Still Work?....
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. Is there any hacks on this forum that actually work...
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:09 PM
  4. Any Hack @ all
    By mostwanted in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:15 PM
  5. any hack for eve online
    By linxs in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 12:22 AM

Tags for this Thread