Not my hack!
1. Download attached files.
2. Extract to desktop.
3. Look at screen shots, for proof.
4. Run the .exe file.
5. Install. Also, Put d3d9.dll into your combat arms folder.
6. If on vista, right click the shortcut installed on your desktop. Click properties, and then compatibility tab. Check 'Run As Admin.'
7. If on vista, right click on Combat Arms shortcut. Click properties. Then compatibility tab. Check run as admin, and run in compatibility mode for windows 95.
8. XP users run the hack, then run combat arms.
9. Vista users right click on the hack, run as admin, then do the same for combat arms.
10. when you get to login screen, don't log in yet. press insert, choose the hacks you want. Wire frames, and no sky do not work, or are really buggy.
11. Once hacks are selected, press insert again...log in, and play. Any attempt to change hack settings once you log on will automatically shut down your game (damn nexon and their patches).
I cannot get a virus scan, cause VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan keeps turning up an error when i send in the file, so if somebody else could get one, that would be fantastic.
if you still get 'combat arms has stopped responding' delete d3d9.dll from your combat arms folder, and try again.
FOR BEST RESULTS,PUT TEXTURES.REZ IN YOUR BGM TO REDUCE LAG!!!
Press thanks if I helped!!!