Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

SO FREAKING IMPORTANT READ!!!!!!

OK SO NEXON HAS NEW RULES WHERE IF YOU HACK YOU HAVE TO PAY 1,000 FREAKIN DOLLARS. DON'T BELIEVE ME? HERE IS THE PARAGRAPH IT SAYS IT IN AND BELOW IT I PUT A DIRECT LINK TO NEXONS SITE. READ!!!!

16. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.
    You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the Nexon games. You also are prohibited from doing the following: (1) use any type of hacks, bypass, decryptions (including but not limited to file decryption softwarethods), cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes to gain an unfair advantage over other users in any Nexon game; (2) manipulate and/or alter the game client and/or server memory in order to gain unearned and unjustified Nexon Cash, in-game currency and/or any other Items from any Nexon game ; and (3) elevate your ranking in any Nexon game fraudulently or by any wrongful or unauthorized means. In addition you agree not to create, design, disseminate, link, distribute, provide access to or use any third party programs, bots, scripts, codes, bypass, memory scanning software, hacks or cheats designed to alter the game play or to modify the code to play the game differently than it was intended by means of programs not permitted or authorized by Nexon, which include, but are not limited to: hacks, private servers, cheat engines, memory altering scripts or codes (including but not limited to disconnection hacks), auto clickers, any type of bots and/or game cheats. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs shall be deemed a material breach by you of these Terms of Service for which you will be liable to Nexon for any resulting damages. You agree that if you host or operate a private server of a Nexon game or host or operate a hack site that sells hacks to a Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, moderate and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or assist in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks) that alter the game play of any Nexon game, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars for each such program (including patches) and versions thereof as liquidated damages. You also agree that if you use such a program to play any of the Nexon games, or engage in the use of a private server, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Thousand ($1,000) Dollars as liquidated damages for each time you use such a program, which shall be due and payable immediately upon notification to you of said infraction

LINK:Untitled Document scroll down to section 16 omg!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    that is not even worth reading for 1 core reason if this to the US due to the Bill of rights if they try to sue you for making and or posting your own comments and or point of view is repression IE the first amendment Freedom of speech So hack away if they try you can tell them to fuck off because there trying to repress the term of reverse engine the Game and most of all Nexon did not even code the bloody game Raven Games did For another Games comperny IE FEAR yes combat arms is just FEAR with the Campin missions removed hell you can get FEAR models into combat arms for f**k sake hell you can even get the maps to load if you know how to fix the map memory

now I am a old Halo 2 hacker/map maker and I started to twiek my combat arms to get better Frams inc.. and I come across a small little tid bit of info.

if you can Decomplie the models for Fear you can swap them out with milkshape or 3DMax and change them over to the flt file format and ( make a back up of the models first in the combat arms folder ) then rename your FEAR models to the same name and then drop them in whats the worse that can happen they load ?? and better yet how else are mods made for Games ?? if Nexon keeps this up they will just shot them selfs in the face because I am about 1 more patch away from contacting a lawer and Sue the fuck out of Nexon for stupidity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by hello111 View Post
    there just doing this to scare you guys... if they sue youll probably win xD
    wtf if they sue u youll probably win see the word is probably u still might lose
    Selling MSG2 1.31 kdr ca us account w/ full info pm me for more info or add me on msn sturbo911@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread is basically fake.

1. Not going to happen.
    2. Companies can't make laws or fines.
    3. Gamehacks don't violate game maker rights.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 04-15-2009 at 11:34 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toymaker For This Useful Post:

Littlerayray (04-15-2009),Riot-Nr23 (04-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well all that is really bullshit thats nnot true probably in nexons dreams they could sue peps for hacking hacking is legal there really jus tryin to fool choob hakers into stopping

Thanks
    I will take my chances.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    This thread is basically fake.

1. Not going to happen.
    2. Companies can't make laws or fines.
    3. Gamehacks don't violate game maker rights.
    true, any companies cannot mode or disrupt ur coding or modification or your host client.

They cannot Sue you for something that its NOT Our Fault ppl make any third party for their client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    if they do we can sue for accessing computer files because they cant know we have hacks unless they do a scan which is illegal, and the hacks are computer sided not server sided so they cant sue for damages
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by serge9434 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CryRisa View Post
    ooooo 50%/50%
    I hate jews because some fuckin jew droped my psp in the rain..

water+psp = fail
    more like Jew + PSP = EPIC FAIL
    That jew should be amish
    lmfaooooooooooooooooo............. nice 1...... nodoubt EPICCCC

"95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump assholes"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Again, they scanning your computers is not illegal, if they state they are alllowed and you click on "I agree" you're giving them permission. GameSpy, PunkBuster, Vac all scans your hard drives. During and after a hack have been use.

Thanks
    i laugh if ur stopping hacking for this reason

Thanks
    If ur going to stop hacking for this reason...you are retarted man! They obviously aren't going to sue u so im taking my chances.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    how will they trace u?

Thanks
    hmm I wonder what Nexon might think if they are reading this lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    By scanning your computers, sending tracking cookies, or help from the government.
    I doubt Nexon will do anything. x3

Thanks
    i found chams working on US ca here:
    Link to download

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    kropotkin o rly? I have a link for you, ujustgotbanned.fucker and yeah I agree no one should really take this thread serious. Between what we CAN do and what they CAN'T do, we pretty much win every time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast