Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Give Dave some time

Ok i know alot of people are asking *when are the new hacks coming out* or *Dave said a few days!!* but just wait, hes been gone a long time and he has to get used to the new updates from combat arms and also he doesnt really need to release hacks for the public. he does that out of his own free will. So if u can't wait for a week or 2 than i say u dont need hacks. Also, the people i see that are saying stuff like that are practicaly people with only 1-10 posts and its kinda annoying. At least try to help the community a little bit and get a little familar with mpgh before u start saying stuff like that. So just give dave some time, im sure he will release soon, and if not i dont really care because its not his obligation to do so
    http://www.habamon.com/monster/Cyborg
    Help me raise my Habamon!

[/url][/url]

Respect List
    None so far

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    dude too much of these threads.

Don't make them.
    They will get deleted/ closed anyways.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargin View Post
    Ok i know alot of people are asking *when are the new hacks coming out* or *Dave said a few days!!* but just wait, hes been gone a long time and he has to get used to the new updates from combat arms and also he doesnt really need to release hacks for the public. he does that out of his own free will. So if u can't wait for a week or 2 than i say u dont need hacks. Also, the people i see that are saying stuff like that are practicaly people with only 1-10 posts and its kinda annoying. At least try to help the community a little bit and get a little familar with mpgh before u start saying stuff like that. So just give dave some time, im sure he will release soon, and if not i dont really care because its not his obligation to do so
    True, but people with 1-10 posts dont have the right to say "WHEN ARE DA HACK GONA BE REDY?" because thats just lack of respect. They should make there own if they are so desprate because some people on here arnt here for the hacks, there here for just a chat in the community.