Thread: To Guitar Hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32

    To Guitar Hero


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikehunt.. For This Useful Post:

    ddd555 (04-18-2009),Dylancool11 (04-18-2009)

  3. #2
    Sergio409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Lol Nice video But what do u have to press to do it on a laptop plz tell me

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio409 For This Useful Post:

    mikehunt.. (04-18-2009)

  5. #3
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio409 View Post
    Lol Nice video But what do u have to press to do it on a laptop plz tell me
    Almost all laptops without separate numeric keypads have a key labelled something like Fn (for function) near the Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys. This Fn key is usually labelled using a contrasting color from the rest of the keyboard. Pressing the Fn key makes keys near the right side of the keyboard (which usually have extra function labels in the same contrasting color as the Fn key, on the front edges of the keys) act like a numeric keypad.

    To use equivalent keys to Alt-numeric keypad keys, you have to hold down the Fn and Alt keys, and then type in your numbers (i.e., the ones listed on the fronts of the embedded keyboard, not the ones across the top of the keyboard).

  6. #4
    ggbfyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    what are the files needed for this???
    plzzz

  7. #5
    chiubyebye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    You may be the lucky one. I got it to inject successfully but it never worked for me. HackShield always dc's me at login screen.

  8. #6
    The_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    naw make a vid of a whole game. not just part of it. da whole game.

  9. #7
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bro View Post
    naw make a vid of a whole game. not just part of it. da whole game.
    You do realize how big the file would be from Fraps? At least 2 gigs.

  10. #8
    The_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    You do realize how big the file would be from Fraps? At least 2 gigs.
    ooh well.. i want 2 c if it really does work 4 the whole game. Coz i get D/C wen i enter the 1st game. wat coz the vid u made dont prove shet to me

  11. #9
    wetrichard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    dudes its called windows movie maker

  12. #10
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bro View Post
    ooh well.. i want 2 c if it really does work 4 the whole game. Coz i get D/C wen i enter the 1st game. wat coz the vid u made dont prove shet to me
    I would understand coming from your perspective, because it doesn't seem to me that you can't read, spell correctly or use your grammar at all. Judging from your posts, people think you're an idiot.

    EDIT:---
    @wetrichard ( because I'm not double posting )
    I didn't want to because I wanted to PROVE that they work. Guitar Hero complained about the numberpad so I showed a video of me using it.
    Last edited by mikehunt..; 04-18-2009 at 01:39 PM. Reason: edit

  13. #11
    The_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    I would understand coming from your perspective, because it doesn't seem to me that you can't read, spell correctly or use your grammar at all. Judging from your posts, people think you're an idiot.
    wow now you got to talk shet? man just fucking proff it that the hacks work for the whole game and i'll shut up. n i dont fucking care what people think about me or say. get it fuckin straight
    Last edited by The_Bro; 04-18-2009 at 01:46 PM.

  14. #12
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bro View Post
    wow now you got to talk shet? man just fucking proff it that the hacks work for the whole game and i'll shut up. n i dont fucking care what people think about me or say. get it fuckin straight
    I'm sorry, what did you say? I can't understand you because you seem to talk another language. Repeat what you said.

  15. #13
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    I Get D/C IN MY SECOND GAME OF USING THEM

  16. #14
    The_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    I'm sorry, what did you say? I can't understand you because you seem to talk another language. Repeat what you said.
    lol yea thats what i thought now act stupid coz you cant proff to me or other ppl that the hacks work. hmm ok i really dont fucking care anymore you know this fucking hacks dont work. so thats why you talking shit. and not proving shit

  17. #15
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bro View Post
    ooh well.. i want 2 c if it really does work 4 the whole game. Coz i get D/C wen i enter the 1st game. wat coz the vid u made dont prove shet to me
    This is the solution to your problem: Let me google that for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guitar Hero Unleashed
    By Lunar* in forum Showroom
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:19 AM
  2. Lunar Guitar Hero Sig
    By Lunar* in forum Showroom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 12:48 AM
  3. Fuck Guitar hero :@
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 07:58 PM
  4. Guitar hero
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 10:26 AM
  5. South Park Guitar Hero
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread