Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Rixmann22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turn Around From Your CPU
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Ranks needed to be achieved by Greatfullded

    wow this is insane! just think Greatfullded the number 1 player in the U.S.A is only about 1/8 of the way to get the highest rank of General of the Army!

    check this out... this is taken directly from the combat arms website.

    MAJOR V 2,010,000 7,500
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL I 2,200,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL II 2,408,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL III 2,634,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL IV 2,878,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL V 3,140,000 8,000
    COLONEL I 3,420,000 9,000
    COLONEL II 3,718,000 9,000
    COLONEL III 4,034,000 9,000
    COLONEL IV 4,368,000 9,000
    COLONEL V 4,720,000 9,000
    BRIGADIER GENERAL 5,100,000 0
    MAJOR GENERAL 5,500,000 0
    LIEUTENANT GENERAL 6,000,000 0
    GENERAL 6,800,000 0
    GENERAL OF THE ARMY 8,000,000 0


    it shows the rank, the amount of exp needed to rank up, and the amount of gp awarded for each rank up

    wow even Greatfullded has got quite a bit of gaming left to play lol! hhha

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rixmann22 For This Useful Post:

    -Sceptor- (04-27-2009)

  3. #2
    -Sceptor-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Wow. I never really knew that. It must be hard for him anyway.

  4. #3
    Rixmann22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turn Around From Your CPU
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ya its amazing how much time he must have on his hands... what do you say maybe like 2 years or so till he gets the General of the Army rank at least thats what im sayin...

  5. #4
    d82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wall-mart
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    :S ...i'll never play that much
    just look at this fakin smilie <--- he gots soul.

  6. #5
    icetrey2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    agreed im good an all without hacks and what not, but haha i dont think i'll ever achieve that kinda ranking..

  7. #6
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    IT GETS HARD AT HIS POINT BECUASE UR NO LONGER PLAYING FOR FUN BUT TO KEEP YOUR POSITION ANYWAY I FOUGHT HIM AND FOR SOME REASON HE SEEMED TO EASY FOR ME

  8. #7
    Jak232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    But see you guys are wrong.Greatfulled is a girl.I played one man army with her.

  9. #8
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    its funny how he sucks
    hes only up there because he
    play 24/7
    i fucked his stupid ass up
    his score was 30-15
    mine was 45-9

    no hacks
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  10. #9
    chaoshacks16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Database
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak232 View Post
    But see you guys are wrong.Greatfulled is a girl.I played one man army with her.
    Please be more retarted hes a guy but he buys girl char.. and MindTek same with me in combat arms europe rank 1 sniff i fucked him up too they aint good playing but its because they play 24/7 and are rank 1..

  11. #10
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    IT GETS HARD AT HIS POINT BECUASE UR NO LONGER PLAYING FOR FUN BUT TO KEEP YOUR POSITION ANYWAY I FOUGHT HIM AND FOR SOME REASON HE SEEMED TO EASY FOR ME
    YEA I PLAYED HIM IN A JUNK FLEA GAME AND HE SUX...MOST LIKLY HE HACKS BECAUSE I PLAYED HIM LIKE A MONTH AGO AND I THINK ALL HACKS WERE PATCHED AT THE TIME.

  12. #11
    Aceman0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixmann22 View Post
    wow this is insane! just think Greatfullded the number 1 player in the U.S.A is only about 1/8 of the way to get the highest rank of General of the Army!

    check this out... this is taken directly from the combat arms website.

    MAJOR V 2,010,000 7,500
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL I 2,200,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL II 2,408,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL III 2,634,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL IV 2,878,000 8,000
    LIEUTENANT COLONEL V 3,140,000 8,000
    COLONEL I 3,420,000 9,000
    COLONEL II 3,718,000 9,000
    COLONEL III 4,034,000 9,000
    COLONEL IV 4,368,000 9,000
    COLONEL V 4,720,000 9,000
    BRIGADIER GENERAL 5,100,000 0
    MAJOR GENERAL 5,500,000 0
    LIEUTENANT GENERAL 6,000,000 0
    GENERAL 6,800,000 0
    GENERAL OF THE ARMY 8,000,000 0


    it shows the rank, the amount of exp needed to rank up, and the amount of gp awarded for each rank up

    wow even Greatfullded has got quite a bit of gaming left to play lol! hhha
    ITS A WOMAN NOT A MAN I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE OWNER OF THE CHARACTER AND ITS A WOMAN IN HER LATE 20S OR EARLY 30S

  13. #12
    [BANNED] chubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Combat arms
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    im freakin 2lt so im good and its hard to level from my rank not like u noobz

  14. #13
    [BANNED] chubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Combat arms
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceman0110 View Post
    ITS A WOMAN NOT A MAN I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE OWNER OF THE CHARACTER AND ITS A WOMAN IN HER LATE 20S OR EARLY 30S

    ur so wrong its a boy african american boy and he's not that old neither he lives in california

  15. #14
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lol not all the hacks were patched xDDDDDDD someone post a screenie of u playing him lol......................... I played him once, got a screenie,btw was playing legit, then a fucking god damned virus........ BASTARDS!!!! i had to wipe my comp
    NO DOUBLE POSTING U WHORE!!!!!!
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  16. #15
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    its funny how he sucks
    hes only up there because he
    play 24/7
    i fucked his stupid ass up
    his score was 30-15
    mine was 45-9

    no hacks
    You bullshit more than a cow.
    Telling me that my video was your cousin.
    Telling US that you played Greatfullded and whooped his/her ass legit (yeah, as if anyone here can actually play legit, just look at the fucking forum and all the whiners)

    I have the fucking guy on my buddy list. I will even screenshot it when he is online. He/she is a brother and sister playing on the same account, the guy is 16 and the girl is 17.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Need Combat arms EU acc (idc wat rank it is)
    By blind-king in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. Need a high ranked character
    By domini809z in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. What rank do i need and how much money to make a clan?
    By zebramanz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM
  4. Doa Rank Hack Needed!(Dispatch Of Army)
    By nicklow23 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:29 AM
  5. Do you need to be the rank of an item to use it?
    By xxBigBuns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 12:38 PM

Tags for this Thread