Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hungover

    Exclamation how do u activate....

    i need help what do u press after u press insert at the login screen????
    plz reply quickly...

  2. #2
    xFatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mtwell View Post
    i need help what do u press after u press insert at the login screen????
    plz reply quickly...
    First of all, the hack is patched, second, "plz" is not a word. Go back to school.

  3. #3
    mtwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by xFatal View Post
    First of all, the hack is patched, second, "plz" is not a word. Go back to school.
    Im typing fast kid. so, shut up.... and what hack are you talking about?

  4. #4
    mtwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hungover
    reply quickly please!!!

  5. #5
    elmokills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    too ninja for you to know
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mtwell View Post
    Im typing fast kid. so, shut up.... and what hack are you talking about?
    whatever hack your talking about
    plus you have to read the rules and current news. look around. there are noobs here only for the hacks and only posting when they themselves have a problem (being selfish). your not like that right?

  6. #6
    mtwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by elmokills View Post
    whatever hack your talking about
    plus you have to read the rules and current news. look around. there are noobs here only for the hacks and only posting when they themselves have a problem (being selfish). your not like that right?
    no i am not...

Similar Threads

  1. How do i activate all the hacks?
    By kingkuz00 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 03:29 AM
  2. How do you activate the wall hack?
    By Jacobas in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:02 PM
  3. Help! Can someone tell me how I can activate the aimbot of Jaegerbomb?
    By tuboshuliu in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:27 AM
  4. How Do I Activate?!?!?!?!?!?
    By -[standoff]- in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:46 AM

Tags for this Thread