Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #1
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Smile Grayhammer glitch

    well me and this other guy found a glitch and it's pritty awsome if you can find me on combat arms I'll show you how Paschendale or pastlife are my accounts gl please don't flame it's mainly for people who don't know so don't go hateing for me trying to help =.=

  2. #16
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    lol yeah this glitch is old but its good!!! ^^









  3. #17
    roflnaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    smoking weed
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by donovan420 View Post
    epic fail lmao
    Wow. People like you kill me, You don't explain why you call him an epic fail, You just flame on behind your big bad computer screen. No explanations needed huh? Now on topic- Thanks for the pics, Glad to hear it still works. I'll give it a try.
    FUCK.

  4. #18
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The reason's why epic fail:
    1. Old
    2. You didn't show how to do it
    3. Patched? (maybe, if not then soz. I check in like an hour :P)

  5. #19
    breakstuff2much's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    CHOOB FIGHT!!!!

    I wish i could glitch properly

    DAMN TERRETS
    get a light vest and run into the wall....light vest makes easier to glitch to be honest

  6. #20
    f4lloutdiablo3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yo add my my name is kickazs

  7. #21
    chaoshacks16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In Database
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    101
    To every retarted person here HE is not falling hes floating and why would he show the glitch to some choobs

  8. #22
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    The reason's why epic fail:
    1. Old
    2. You didn't show how to do it
    3. Patched? (maybe, if not then soz. I check in like an hour :P)
    thats why I said to add me if you needed help dude o.o

  9. #23
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by **********16 View Post
    To every retarted person here HE is not falling hes floating and why would he show the glitch to some choobs
    haha very true but I think choobs diserve it the most cause everone else flames and it's stupid cause they don't even know what they're flameing about -.-

  10. #24
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    THE FUNNY THING IS I BET UR LIFE'S/YOU ARE AN EPIC FAIL SO DONT GO ASKING QUESTIONS THAT ARE SO EASY TOO ANSWER
    no I'm pritty sure your life is an epic fail because you have nothin better to do than to insult people who are trying to help so go back to materbateing to porn you homo -.-
    Last edited by pastlife666; 05-02-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: misspell

  11. #25
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by roflnaga View Post
    Wow. People like you kill me, You don't explain why you call him an epic fail, You just flame on behind your big bad computer screen. No explanations needed huh? Now on topic- Thanks for the pics, Glad to hear it still works. I'll give it a try.
    np dude glad to help

  12. #26
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pastlife666 View Post
    thats why I said to add me if you needed help dude o.o
    Nah it's kool I know how to do it, although

    All but 4 of my grey hammer glitches have been patched now (its either to dark to see or u just die)

    p.s with this 1, for me they have disabled me from using ctrl to go underground instead of moving me downwards it moves upwards

  13. #27
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Nah it's kool I know how to do it, although

    All but 4 of my grey hammer glitches have been patched now (its either to dark to see or u just die)

    p.s with this 1, for me they have disabled me from using ctrl to go underground instead of moving me downwards it moves upwards
    hm weird idk what to tell you it works for me but i have crouch set as x but yea

  14. #28
    lolzxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    this glitch still works and its not him falling well it culd b

  15. #29
    eric2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    GUYS THIS GLITCH ACTUALLY WORKS!!!
    I DID IT LONG TIME AGO AND IM STILL USING IT NOW..IF U DONT TRUST HIM JUST GTFO U LITTLE BITCHES

  16. #30
    pastlife666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eric2x View Post
    GUYS THIS GLITCH ACTUALLY WORKS!!!
    I DID IT LONG TIME AGO AND IM STILL USING IT NOW..IF U DONT TRUST HIM JUST GTFO U LITTLE BITCHES
    exactly lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] A GrayHammer GLITCH!!!
    By Hot_Donna in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:14 AM
  2. Should I Post GrayHammer Roof Top and Other Glitch?
    By NeverChange in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:00 AM
  3. NEW GLITCH IN GRAYHAMMER AFTER PATCH!! ???MAYBE
    By El Narco in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:06 PM
  4. I made a vid rattlesnake,junkflea,grayhammer,warhead/glitches:)
    By marek1500 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:10 AM
  5. More Warrock Korean Glitches
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:12 AM

Tags for this Thread