View Poll Results: Why the fuck do u buy nx

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • I nx cause im a fucking douche bag

    18 48.65%
  • Im retarded

    19 51.35%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #1
    suseke16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    918
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    [Poll]Why do u buy nx?

    Why the FUCK do u buy nx? It kinda defys the point of a free game.

  2. #16
    iwillownu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    america
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I also like the fact that people pile on top of eachother just to take your gun LOL!!!!!

  3. #17
    vince331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dfsdfsd
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no go buy vip

  4. #18
    suseke16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind u
    Posts
    918
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by crizkillzu1 View Post
    it means "haha" in spanish......... u shuld know these things .
    i mean if ur smart...
    im guessing ur not
    Firstly, i would like to say, i am smarter than u, and y should i know what "jajaja" means? I do believe this is an english speaking website.

  5. #19
    SomeDude123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    100% agree with you, if you wanna see who's brainier, cut open your head and take a picture

  6. #20
    Rocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Happy
    I get Nx because I have hope that one day nexon will grow up and stop trying to f**k us players around and that some coders need money and support how else do coders get a pay check also I wanted to save GP ( 75 K for a snyper ) f**k that Nx = GP save...

  7. #21
    g187rideordie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    I buy nx for the advantage yes but thats not all. I can also use it as an excuse for speedhack or some other hack. I have a ggirl specialist right now and it helps because: Corndogs current wallhacks cannot detect her, plus i can have a grenade launcher. And its an excuse for speedhack.

  8. #22
    mikey16piet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the back of a Van
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I buy nexon because i don't have enough GP to afford my guns for long periods of times. I usually buy the M416 CQB or the G36E Valkyrie. If i'm retarded because i use real money (which i have plenty of) on a game, then I'm fine with it. Ill outgun you on any front, Without Hacks.

  9. #23
    origin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey16piet View Post
    I buy nexon because i don't have enough GP to afford my guns for long periods of times. I usually buy the M416 CQB or the G36E Valkyrie. If i'm retarded because i use real money (which i have plenty of) on a game, then I'm fine with it. Ill outgun you on any front, Without Hacks.
    when you say any front, do you include real life?

  10. #24
    Sheaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Mikey makes a very valid point.

    Some people just run out of GP and need a boost of a gun to get some of it back. NX comes really handy in these situations as using the M16 isn't going to get you far, if anywhere.

    I believe the NX system is HIGHLY well developed contradictory to your accusation of it "ruining a free game". Just because your parents won't let you spend money on "A childish video game! You should be at your studies!" doesn't mean the system is garbage.

    ALL items, excluding special variants of weapons and unique ones (I think two..), are available using GP, you simply have to get your rank up to unlock them. Just stop complaining and get your rank up. Then you won't have any reason to complain about NX. There is no significant advantage to other players who use NX versus those who don't. Most of the best weapons are lower rank anyways. (MG36E, M416, M4A1, L9 are avaliable with little difficulty.) Even that being said, adding scopes and silencers while only using GP can out perform any NX purchased gun. Such as the M416 CQB. (Which I personally believe is one of the best, if not the best weapon in the game.)


    All this text you just read, (If you even decide to read it) comes from a person who has never used NX before. Me.

    1. your Helping nexon keep it a free game
    Baron makes a great point by the way.
    Nexon has done very little to increase profits so they can actually pay for their servers, employees and such. Just imagine, if Nexon REALLY wanted to, they could simply scrap NX and put ads EVERY time you load a level, in the lobbies, and in between connecting to games, servers, and channels.


    They'd make a whole lot more money.
    and annoy a whole lot more players.
    They are taking this the right way.
    Last edited by Sheaty; 08-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.

  11. #25
    DR.LutherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dick Slack (Actual place, Google it)
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amused
    HOW MANY TIMES DO ALL OF US HAVE TO TELL U THIS????? GET IN THE EFFIN GENERAL SECTION!!!!!!!!

  12. #26
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey16piet View Post
    I buy nexon because i don't have enough GP to afford my guns for long periods of times. I usually buy the M416 CQB or the G36E Valkyrie. If i'm retarded because i use real money (which i have plenty of) on a game, then I'm fine with it. Ill outgun you on any front, Without Hacks.
    I can outskill with my gifts and gp gear.

    Using GP gives u an advantage, train with the bad guns, and when u get the good, you own. Same reason why Kilo even is alive, people just train there.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  13. #27
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    I can outskill with my gifts and gp gear.

    Using GP gives u an advantage, train with the bad guns, and when u get the good, you own. Same reason why Kilo even is alive, people just train there.
    um no offense but guns such at g36e valkrie and others doesnt give any buff ups...
    I buy Nx cause i have a life out side of combat arms. I dont want to play that game like 5hrs a day. Also i buy nx to get stuff i am unable to get with my rank such as a red dot, back pack. yah.... buying nx gives u a bit more time outside of combat arms and not needing to play that game shet load of times to have enough gp for the nxt day when u play combat arms.
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  14. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    General section, please.

    Again, I stated I don't mind playing with NX.

    I don't wish to waste 30 dollars on a card, that's around 30,000 NX. I just want 5,600

    5.60 US dollars. Why can't I just open Paypal and do that? I really thing they should support it like that.

  15. #29
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    why do you make threads in the wrong section?
    general section next time please.

  16. #30
    whtlight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Doh
    well i cant help but buy it im retarded lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [POLL] Buy Silver VIP = Retail M60
    By ToRaH in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 12:15 PM
  2. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  3. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
  4. Why not post Powerlevel?
    By Baby Uchiha Sasuke in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:39 PM
  5. Joining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.
    By Dmx in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:52 PM

Tags for this Thread