Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Talking Chams on Showdown {{This is not a Release}}

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS.
    HACK=DETECTED. SORRY
    Last edited by Obama; 05-21-2009 at 07:22 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

alexisxd (05-09-2009),Dylancool13 (05-05-2009),HyvenGlyvin (05-13-2009),joi121 (05-12-2009),suseke16 (05-10-2009),terry666 (05-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's called the *** Hack thing... It d/cs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I really don't get why everybody HAS to post that they know how to make the hacks work, yet they won't tell anyone how? Seriously wdf, this is a HACKING forum, where people are suppose to HELP others hack.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 420airik For This Useful Post:

ddd555 (05-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 420airik View Post
    I really don't get why everybody HAS to post that they know how to make the hacks work, yet they won't tell anyone how? Seriously wdf, this is a HACKING forum, where people are suppose to HELP others hack.
    Yes dude, but if we don't wonna be patched again bether way is to help with PM or something.
    Couse ****** **** forum gonna be deleted soon.***** spyes not gonna find are hacks again couse theres no CA forums.I have more hacks that are great (even with weapon chams) and wonna be working again.

Can someone tell me with PM what's i need to do.And i am gonna send to PM not post here my hacks.I dont wonna be pached to?

Please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I say, for thouse who know how to help me with d/c problem PM me and i will give to all my chams (couse now they d/c me).
    And i have some spanish version of Cheat engine working with little bypass.
    Also small coloured aimbot (you chouse the colours).

I will send to someone who will help me to stop D/C.

You all know me i am not scamer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ddd555 For This Useful Post:

pipels (05-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsasabotage! View Post
    20 games?
    Are you like some fucking addict?
    I play liek 5 and log off...
    20 games ?
    fking addict

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by madness90 View Post
    where is the link???
    stupid LMAO isn't a hack working only he post a old hack cuz he's a stupid homo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Wow..do the honourable thing for once, u can either hack by yourself, own noobs and destroy ur reputaion, or hack for a short period of time, but u know that u helped thousands of people. Id rather share the method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Most of this info is already posted.

Quote Originally Posted by VuDo0 View Post
    I am posting just to tell all that there are some ways of getting your hack working. I am not posting a hack (the one i use is already posted) Im not posting injector (many posts already) I am not providing technical support. I am not writing a tut (all info is already tutted). I am only informing those of you that have been here a while that there are files and methods already posted that will make the hacks work (at least the one i use) I played 20 games last night without d/c. Im not asking for anything in return, just wanted the usual MPGH crew to know.

Remember the hack I use is "patched and detected", but its working. Therefor, some other hacks that are "patched and detected" may also work.

PS one reason im not going to write tut or anything is because all pcs are different, what works on mine may not work on yours. Also I get so tired of people who try one little step and say "It doesn't work, that didn't work, patched, detected" and any other flames their little noob brain can think of. Please no flaming due to the fact the only thing I have stated is I have working hack and you could too if you keep at it.

THERE IS NO LINK
    this is advice to keep trying everything and don't wait for somebody to hand it to u. Sometimes life isn't that easy
    It seems some of you have missed the point of the thread. I was only letting you know it is possible. Truth is I haven't figured out the one thing that makes the hack bypass. It seems to be a combo of settings and files. If I change any of these It will no longer work at all. I have gathered some info to try and help some of you. In the following screen shots you will see settings and directories of injector and C A. Like I said I'm not sure any of this will even help you. Im stating that it works for me. If you notice CA is pretty much clean. Nothing special in the other folders, same as you. This is fresh install. Perx directory is the interesting one, something in this directory is allowing perx to inject when 10 other identical perx.exe files in other directories will not. I will post the x fire dll. Its seems very picky about the settings. Note my resolution. It is same in game. It is a setting on hack which isn't changeable that I know of. Notice visual themes and compatibility setting. I also believe user rights my play a role. Run both as Admin, inject x fire dll and d3dx9_33.dll.

When MY game comes up (when i do it correctly) I get login but letters are unresponsive. I believe this is the key.when i press insert hack menu activates, but when I press down or up it moves cursor on desktop or directory (usually perx since i run Ca from the start menu) instead of in game. at this time i can type anything and it will not fill in password. If you boot ca and press a letter and a star appears in password, hack will not work. When Ca is booted properly it will not allow alt-tab. If settings are right i have had ca run in 800x600 in top left hand screen w/o resizing my screen (almost like windowed but unmovable and always on top. Visual themes may have something to do with this. This seems to be the key and the most difficult thing to reproduce. I did a system restore and couldn't reproduce my setup.(I undo restore and hack fine) I believe resolution plays a big part also.

Before i post the dll and 33 remember I didnt make this hack. I dont know who did. I apoligize if you cant get it to work. Im sorry. I have worked days even weeks on getting a game hacked. I run vista. Add me on windows messsenger VuDo0@hotmail.com .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

suseke16 (05-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

These are already available to the public.

Ill post them for your convenience. Before you flame that it doesn't work try everything again. Even things i haven't mentioned. Add my window id and ill try to help those i can.

@double post due to attachments@ and popular demand. I hope this help s. I wasn't being greedy. i just don't want to get stuck doing a lot of tech support.
    Last edited by VuDo0; 05-09-2009 at 11:14 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

ddd555 (05-10-2009),drgnforce9 (05-10-2009),suseke16 (05-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    something semi-useful..thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I wish i had more for you

Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
    something semi-useful..thanks
    You are quite welcome sir.

Only other thing i could have done was upload the entire contents of my hard drive.

Good luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

ddd555 (05-12-2009)

Thanks
    man yes its work but D/C after 1 min

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    vudo, would u be so kind to give a tut with step by step instructions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

See what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by xispa09 View Post
    man yes its work but D/C after 1 min
    This guy hasn't had it even an hour. Point is that every pc is different and you should try a lot of different things. This takes time also. The fact I am telling you it works and provided screen shots says that it does work. something in your configuration is wrong and its up to YOU to find out. I gave all info i found helpful. Like I said if you boot ca and the password slot responds to your typing then it didn't load correctly. You should be able to load ca (even w/o hack) and it require you to click with mouse before password field is assessable. This is required so that Ca doesn't detect you are pressing insert. Also enter game and play 2 full matches before switching rooms. Stay on same server but you can switch channel fine. Shop and mod d/c you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

ddd555 (05-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Im sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
    vudo, would u be so kind to give a tut with step by step instructions?
    run perx as admin
    auto inject x fire and 33 dlls
    run ca as admin
    dont press anything until log in
    press a
    if a star shows in password section check settings and start over
    if it is unresponsive press insert start hacks
    close menu
    click screen to enter password
    the trick isn't the files its the fact with compatibility and visual themes along with correct resolution will boot ca where it is visible (always on top type of way) but not the active window. therefore insert is not detected.

PS for some of you who flamed me earlier because you felt i had some secret file that i wasn't releasing, I was offered everything from nx to cash for the info I have posted here. I dont mind helping, review my posts. Point is some of us need to learn to help ourselves.
    Last edited by VuDo0; 05-10-2009 at 12:35 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

ddd555 (05-12-2009),joi121 (05-12-2009),metalkam (05-10-2009)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast