Thanks

Exclamation ****** **** Section Is Over???

Soon to be MPGH the Greatest HACKIGN SITE EVER IS LOSING ****** **** ..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE DAVE WILL TRY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol i didnt get any of tht coz of the stars

Thanks
    The famous FPS shooter by ***** is now a swear word!! LOL ****** **** shouldn't be swearing!

Edit: They probably don't want the company to know about the hacks for their game! That's why MPGH stars out any word related to the game we hack! Otherwise they would be sued by that gaming company (I cannot say... Really!) like that other hacking website (Still, I can't say it either)!
    Last edited by slayrofevil; 05-08-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: whoa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cómbat Árms Néxon lol happy?

Thanks
    lol i thinks so they dont wana get sued pretty soon well be sharing hacks by email

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGlitcher View Post
    Cómbat Árms Néxon lol happy?
    Isn't it in the forum rules that you're not allowed to avoid the swear filters like that? And maybe because of you MPGH gets shut down. Nice one, Picasso.

Thanks
    yah C o m b a t a r m s is gnna put dave in jail in herd but not shure so dun flame lol

Thanks
    well now you guys can play warrock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    so the fact that they have a HQ in the US and there for they dont follow the laws in the US I say BS Why ?

Freedom of speak IE you are NOT allowed to say any words that related to "them" well I say BS there interacting on your GOD given right to say what you want where you want when you want I say start a class action law sute on them the little sons of a b***h's

after all they are showing favoritism with the Koreans to the US or EU How simple there Cash shop items up to this point have been better in stats and also they have a PVE/mission mode For them who don't wish to fight other players also they had the items to change there default weapons from the start and they can change to ANY weapon not just one that the server tells you you can have.. they have been gepping us US and EU players since the Beta if you was a beta player remember the cheat you can do to unlock the other maps well there was 13+ maps and we are no where near that amount the Koreans have 6 mission maps ( bigger than snow bound by a factor of 3 ) and 16 PVP maps 19 pages of weapons and 9 NX Avatar's and thats not showing Favoritism to them ???

And they b***h about a hack that is made when there crappy Korean code is poorly maintained and there trying to strong arm websites like MPGH and others into submission and our answers is to move hosts to parts of the world where there are more sheep then humans No...I say stand and fight them slap them with a law sute infringing on your Bill of rights and watch them run back why because no judge with any brain will deny you your rights....and the fact that they have done so makes me think

Think about it how can they tell paypal Not to allow someone the right to have a account with them "they" don't us paypal as a handle and if they did with your sead law sute you can have them ddos from paypal and lets see them lose there hosting

my wife works for a credit card approval and she told me that once they lose money hosting with a US bank then by law no us bank with a good line of credit will even talk to them about hosting for a online pay system..

and there for "they" will have to stop there attacks on us and run back home with there tails between there legs..

Thanks
    yea that suck plz get ca folder back up

Thanks

Lightbulb TPB

Why cant we be like The Pirate Bay. Unbannable! Unsueable! Untouchable! UNBELIEVABLE ! lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    so the fact that they have a HQ in the US and there for they dont follow the laws in the US I say BS Why ?

Freedom of speak IE you are NOT allowed to say any words that related to "them" well I say BS there interacting on your GOD given right to say what you want where you want when you want I say start a class action law sute on them the little sons of a b***h's

after all they are showing favoritism with the Koreans to the US or EU How simple there Cash shop items up to this point have been better in stats and also they have a PVE/mission mode For them who don't wish to fight other players also they had the items to change there default weapons from the start and they can change to ANY weapon not just one that the server tells you you can have.. they have been gepping us US and EU players since the Beta if you was a beta player remember the cheat you can do to unlock the other maps well there was 13+ maps and we are no where near that amount the Koreans have 6 mission maps ( bigger than snow bound by a factor of 3 ) and 16 PVP maps 19 pages of weapons and 9 NX Avatar's and thats not showing Favoritism to them ???

And they b***h about a hack that is made when there crappy Korean code is poorly maintained and there trying to strong arm websites like MPGH and others into submission and our answers is to move hosts to parts of the world where there are more sheep then humans No...I say stand and fight them slap them with a law sute infringing on your Bill of rights and watch them run back why because no judge with any brain will deny you your rights....and the fact that they have done so makes me think

Think about it how can they tell paypal Not to allow someone the right to have a account with them "they" don't us paypal as a handle and if they did with your sead law sute you can have them ddos from paypal and lets see them lose there hosting

my wife works for a credit card approval and she told me that once they lose money hosting with a US bank then by law no us bank with a good line of credit will even talk to them about hosting for a online pay system..

and there for "they" will have to stop there attacks on us and run back home with there tails between there legs..
    Any1 understand what he just said? Infact..did any1 even bother reading it?