Since so many people apparently need this answered, why not? These are both for Windows Vista. If anybody has the solution for Windows XP, feel free to post it here.
Here are two explanations to get the hack to work, first mine:
Originally Posted by gsu
Do not turn on the "color" option - causes disconnections.
This is how I made the hacks work for myself (for Vista), I used to be disconnected:
1. Re-download and re-install Combat Arms, also re-download the hack.
2. Extract the hacking files into a folder on your desktop.
3. Re-name "hack.exe" and "hack.dll" to something random, such as "dllca."
4. Now, in the Combat Arms folder, right-click on CombatArms.exe, go to Properties. Under the compatibility tab, run it in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 2).
5. Remove the CAV and EndingBanner executive files from your Combat Arms folder, or just delete them.
6. Run the hack executive file as Administrator, not in compatibility mode.
7. Run Combat Arms, the hack should inject itself.
8. Once at the log-in screen, edit your settings by pressing the Insert key. Do not turn on Color. I personally do not like No Sky and Wireframe, so I would leave those off. Once you are playing, do not hit the Insert key, as this will freeze the game. If you have anti-virus software, such as AVG, make sure the firewall is off (AVG's Resident Shield).
For white chams, in the Game subfolder of the CA folder, place these files in the BGM folder:
Originally Posted by urmommy
FIXED MY PROBLEM:
I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. Here is what I did:
1. Turn off UAC.
2. Turn off Anti-Virus.
3. Extract Public Folder to Combat Arms Folder. C: > Nexon > Combat Arms (or whatever ur location is)
4. Rename the hack.exe to Skype
5. Rename hack.dll to Skype.dll
6. Make sure you have d3d9.dll in the hack folder, or else your antivirus cleaned it out when you extracted. so turn off antivirus and redownload if this happened to you.
7. Go to Combat Arms file in Combat Arms folder (yes the launcher) and right click, go to compatibility, check compatibility, put it to Windows XP Service Pack 2.
8. Go back to your Public Folder, and right click Skype.exe and run as ADMIN
9. Next go back and launch Combat Arms Launcher, or just use your shortcut.
Also, my computer becomes unresponsive to the mouse when I close Combat Arms because of the hack - forcing me to manually shut down the computer. If you also have this problem, press the "Insert" key before exiting the game, freezing Combat Arms. From there, press the Windows key to bring up the bottom bar, right-click on the Combat Arms tab, and close it.
I am not sure what Asus is. The wallhack is not as good as old versions. It's hard to locate where a wall is sometimes, and I could see underground. It's disorienting. Isn't the ground itself tinted orange? I haven't used the hack in a day, I already forgot what it looks like.
hey theres a problem... when i use the hack, after my first game, i get an error message saying "instruction at "0x0b30f308" referenced memory at "0x1feo803c" could not be read. click on OK to terminate." the second message is the same but says 0x0b30d255 for the first and 0x1feo802c for the second. could you help me?