Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #1
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99

    [Question] What should I add to my guide?

    I'm going to make a legit guide to CA and it's gona take some time but I was just wondering what you guys would want in it. I am thinking of including:

    • Weapons
    • Tips
    • Camps
    • NX guide
    • NX weapons guide
    • Map guides
    • What not to do
    • Gear guides
    • Supply cases (NX and GP)
    • Clans
    • Being the room master
    • What gun suits you best?


    Tell me what you guys want and I will be sure to include it.

    Add me on CA: IAmSharpe
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  2. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Im doin legit guide cus hacks are like always down and hackers suck at playin legit.

    And no glitching, CQC section will be added.
    Here is a few problems:
    1. You're on a hacking site, sure. You making a guide to help us.. It is like cheating, sense you're giving a guide to play better, giving an advantages over those who didn't. Like a gamee guide, they tell you all the tricks and trips in those huge ass books in bookstores.
    2. Even though you're 'legit', you sure bitch like one.
    3. Nobodies in the whole fucking world, expect your poor mother cares about you're legit. If you're legit, GOOD FOR YOU! What do you wants? A cookie? A gay homeless man with AIDs?
    4. And I quote, ' cus hacks are like always down ' look like you used it before or wants them. Now, that is very so 'legit'
    5. Just because we as cheaters use hacks, does not mean we can't play legit. I got to 1.5 KDR without hacks, now that is pretty sweet in my opinion.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-13-2009 at 08:48 AM.

  3. #17
    Tikkari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Hot
    Weapons,Camps,Nx guns guide,Gear guide,Supply case guide!.


    ~^_^Party Time!~


  4. #18
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Here is a few problems:
    1. You're on a hacking site, sure. You making a guide to help us.. It is like cheating, sense you're giving a guide to play better, giving an advantages over those who didn't. Like a gamee guide, they tell you all the tricks and trips in those huge ass books in bookstores.
    2. Even though you're 'legit', you sure bitch like one.
    3. Nobodies in the whole fucking world, expect your poor mother cares about you're legit. If you're legit, GOOD FOR YOU! What do you wants? A cookie? A gay homeless man with AIDs?
    4. And I quote, ' cus hacks are like always down ' look like you used it before or wants them. Now, that is very so 'legit'
    5. Just because we as cheaters use hacks, does not mean we can't play legit. I got to 1.5 KDR without hacks, now that is pretty sweet in my opinion.
    1) Wow that's the worst argument agianst a guide that I have ever heard.
    2) WTF? I bitch like legit. That makes sense.
    3) I never said that I was awesome because I was legit, I just said that I was better than the gay CA hackers.
    4) If you go to the first page, you can see that the hacks are down and whenever you got to CA section, choobs are always saying 'uh...the hax0rs don't work ;(.'
    5) Good 4 u. Now u suck because you hack.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  5. #19
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    1) Wow that's the worst argument agianst a guide that I have ever heard.
    2) WTF? I bitch like legit. That makes sense.
    3) I never said that I was awesome because I was legit, I just said that I was better than the gay CA hackers.
    4) If you go to the first page, you can see that the hacks are down and whenever you got to CA section, choobs are always saying 'uh...the hax0rs don't work ;(.'
    5) Good 4 u. Now u suck because you hack.
    1. Never argument to the guide, try again.
    2/3. Yeah you kinda do, 'I just said that I was better than the gay CA hackers.'
    4. No, there is a hack that is up, open your eyes.
    5. I never said I hack did I?

    Thank you and come again.

  6. #20
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    1)'You making a guide to help us.. It is like cheating, sense you're giving a guide to play better, giving an advantages over those who didn't' - you
    2/3) I never said you cared. I just pointed out a fact.
    4) Mah bad
    5) 'Just because we as cheaters use hacks' - you

    STOP FLAMIN ON MAH THREAD!
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  7. #21
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    1)'You making a guide to help us.. It is like cheating, sense you're giving a guide to play better, giving an advantages over those who didn't' - you
    2/3) I never said you cared. I just pointed out a fact.
    4) Mah bad
    5) 'Just because we as cheaters use hacks' - you

    STOP FLAMIN ON MAH THREAD!
    If you read your guide, I said I was sorry.

    If you like any help, just ask. =3

  8. #22
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    KK thanks. Truce?
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  9. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    My country is surrounded by my enemies, I can call it a truce. :3

  10. #24
    thegreatsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    If you are legit then why are you here? Dont post this here go on CA forums and post there.

  11. #25
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Because, sometimes hacks are down and people, like you, the little 'choober' would wants and begs and moans for the hacks unless you're some C++ programmer, with a clearly I clearly doubt. So, why not make a guide..maybe because some people without hacks sucks moneynuts and can't play?

    Tshiki, kalba.

  12. #26
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Because, sometimes hacks are down and people, like you, the little 'choober' would wants and begs and moans for the hacks unless you're some C++ programmer, with a clearly I clearly doubt. So, why not make a guide..maybe because some people without hacks sucks moneynuts and can't play?

    Tshiki, kalba.
    Quoted for so much fucking truth. Most true statement ever.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  13. #27
    Ghty82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Section, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't know how many ppl need nx guides maybe start a poll. Other than that maybe add game mode guides and create a polished full version in word or publisher that you can release maybe? I think if it included everything that you need to know it will deserve a sticky



    "I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

  14. #28
    fluffybunnyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Anti hacker on hacking website is like a fat guy trying to ride the tour de france.... What is he trying to prove, that he even on his best days will not be able to come close to the finish, while everyone else is getting there names chanted.

  15. #29
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyz View Post
    Anti hacker on hacking website is like a fat guy trying to ride the tour de france.... What is he trying to prove, that he even on his best days will not be able to come close to the finish, while everyone else is getting there names chanted.

    Acutally you're wrong. If you I assume, don't go out much, and you are a fatass and you went to the Tour De France, you wouldn't finish something but people still chants his name because he is giving his 100% and the Tour De France isn't about winning, it is getting to your goal. His goal to lost his weight and become a better person. He might not get there but if he keep on trying he'll get pass that finish line.

  16. #30
    aug33r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    I dont fucking hack noob, that's why it's called LEGIT GUIDE. CA hackers=fail, legit pwners like me=success.
    your kdr is 1.07

    you DO NOT PWN

    and you are 14....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What should I add
    By moosicgawd in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:19 PM
  2. What Should I Level.
    By Gwenold in forum Runescape Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:13 PM
  3. what should i get?
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum General
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 04:39 PM
  4. "SORRY FOR THAT BUT I MUST" Question: whats now?
    By yogilek in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. What should MPGH be known for?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread