Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    NexonSux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12

    tip for combat arms SPY HUNT

    the best thing for combat arms spy hunt is to search for everyone where they would normaly hide like in 2 towers ppl normally hide on the roof by the object waiting for the spy. warhead ppl either stay on top of the box by the object or when u go into the room where "A" site is in search and destroy ppl try and go into the vent and hide into the room under the vent and hide in the corner in sandhog ppl hide under the plank and inside the church.
    In Waverider ppl hide in the tower all the time and hide on the rim and there in the houses by the Object normaly by the door.

  2. #2
    Aejaduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On my computer chair, playing Combat Arms.
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Wrong section, this is a HACK section.

  3. #3
    NexonSux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aejaduke View Post
    Wrong section, this is a HACK section.
    doesnt matter its a combat arms section its for hacks and tips

  4. #4
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by NexonSux View Post
    the best thing for combat arms spy hunt is to search for everyone where they would normaly hide like in 2 towers ppl normally hide on the roof by the object waiting for the spy. warhead ppl either stay on top of the box by the object or when u go into the room where "A" site is in search and destroy ppl try and go into the vent and hide into the room under the vent and hide in the corner in sandhog ppl hide under the plank and inside the church.
    In Waverider ppl hide in the tower all the time and hide on the rim and there in the houses by the Object normaly by the door.
    LOL are those were u hide?

  5. #5
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by NexonSux View Post
    doesnt matter its a combat arms section its for hacks and tips
    If it were made for tips it would be called the Combat arms Hacks and Tips section. I didn't ban you. Im not sure who did, but post in the right section next time.

  6. #6
    Aejaduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On my computer chair, playing Combat Arms.
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If it were made for tips it would be called the Combat arms Hacks and Tips section. I didn't ban you. Im not sure who did, but post in the right section next time.
    He didn't get banned for posting it in the wrong section. he got banned for advertising.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release]LOLWAT | C++ Trainer for Combat Arms
    By KiN in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 11:51 AM
  2. [Release]LOLWAT | C++ Trainer for Combat Arms
    By KiN in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Yay, My own settings for Combat Arms!
    By gudsoldier in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM
  4. trading rs accounts for combat arm accounts
    By zishorty in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 03:17 PM
  5. Best place to get hacks for Combat Arms?
    By Callousone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread