Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    (FPS)H4X0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sand Hog
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    (TUT)how to change your IP address incase u get banned

    ok first step is to go to start click on control pannel look for a folder called Network Connections right click the wireless option and hit repair it will repair your entire network and give you a brand new ip address dont belive me before you do any of this go to ventrilo.com and click on a tap on the right that says My IP then it will give you your IP address then exit out of that then do all the steps i said then go back to ventrilo.com and click on the my IP address and it should be diffrent i had a combat arms account called SPR_SPYKILAH that was banned and i changed my IP address and made a new account

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to (FPS)H4X0R For This Useful Post:

    bobbark3r (06-17-2009)

  3. #2
    foolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    24
    LOL notice: Wireless option

  4. #3
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Now please tell me how this has ANYTHING to do with releasing hacks.

  5. #4
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Now please tell me how this has ANYTHING to do with releasing hacks.
    ok (pre sorry if this is against your rules, im just explaining cuz you asked politely :O)

    Using a RELEASED hack in this thread can lead to an IP ban, in which case you must do this.

    But, Nexon does not IP ban unless you do something serious IE. Hack the server or (in my case) OPK a GM.

  6. #5
    Hellspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    ok first step is to go to start click on control pannel look for a folder called Network Connections right click the wireless option and hit repair it will repair your entire network and give you a brand new ip address dont belive me before you do any of this go to ventrilo.com and click on a tap on the right that says My IP then it will give you your IP address then exit out of that then do all the steps i said then go back to ventrilo.com and click on the my IP address and it should be diffrent i had a combat arms account called SPR_SPYKILAH that was banned and i changed my IP address and made a new account
    Well, for me, it's much easier. I just have to restart my modem, then, my IP is changed. So, yay me.

  7. #6
    chrisisafoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~In Dave's Pants~
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    hey obama, this is really helpful!

    you should redo it along with other stuff and post in general as a sticky

  8. #7
    thinkyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    ok (pre sorry if this is against your rules, im just explaining cuz you asked politely :O)

    Using a RELEASED hack in this thread can lead to an IP ban, in which case you must do this.

    But, Nexon does not IP ban unless you do something serious IE. Hack the server or (in my case) OPK a GM.
    haha, if they r that dumb to opk a gm, they're done, huh.

  9. #8
    qab32#%v9487t6y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol can i have your opk?

  10. #9
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol I was just jk guise.

  11. #10
    ArchPure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Verona, Italy ..o.O
    Posts
    546
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Now please tell me how this has ANYTHING to do with releasing hacks.
    lol, obama, time to take the ban hamma!

    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    ok (pre sorry if this is against your rules, im just explaining cuz you asked politely :O)

    Using a RELEASED hack in this thread can lead to an IP ban, in which case you must do this.

    But, Nexon does not IP ban unless you do something serious IE. Hack the server or (in my case) OPK a GM.
    that would be cool, opk a gm. If anyone does that frap it please :3 for youtube. LOL

  12. #11
    aug33r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    ok (pre sorry if this is against your rules, im just explaining cuz you asked politely :O)

    Using a RELEASED hack in this thread can lead to an IP ban, in which case you must do this.

    But, Nexon does not IP ban unless you do something serious IE. Hack the server or (in my case) OPK a GM.
    ehl oh ehl

  13. #12
    kizzme_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    kewl.....but its old



  14. #13
    IgnorantMari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    WHAT IF IT CANCELS YOUR INTERNET. MY FREIND HAD THIS ONE TIME.

  15. #14
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnorantMari View Post
    WHAT IF IT CANCELS YOUR INTERNET. MY FREIND HAD THIS ONE TIME.
    Find the nearest person and punch him/her as hard as you fucking can while you turn green and makes out with a poison ivy tree.

  16. #15
    Fire Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm pretty sure successfully changing ur IP address also depends on your ISP. I have TWC Cable internet and I can't change my IP address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [TUT]How to change your sniper scope.[TUT]
    By leonwarren1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 08:07 PM
  2. [TUT] How to change your combat arms song!!
    By Biller01 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. [Tutorial] How to change your MAC Address! *With Pics!*
    By FatEmoLLaMa in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
  4. How To Change your Static IP!!!!
    By condor01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 11:43 PM
  5. How To Change Your Main Theme Song
    By gino666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:58 PM

Tags for this Thread